• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I See The Bitches Are Starting To Mask Again

It appears that cases are peaking in the south, just like the end of July last year.

I'm guessing that cases will pick up in early September in the Midwest, just like last year.

Vaccines aren't doing shit to stop transmission. The UK and Israel are clearly demonstrating that, even if the CDC is doing everything it can in this country to hide the fact.

I don't know if death rates are down because Delta is less deadly...
... or the vaccines do indeed reduce fatalities...
... or if other treatments are more widespread...
... or if we already pulled-ahead the deaths of frail people during previous rounds...
... or if there is less fuckery with death stats...
... or if we're just doing less stupid shit like putting Covid-positive patients into nursing homes.

Should be enough red meat in that list for partisans on both sides to chew on :ROFLMAO:

OK, let's play the Blame Game:

9627-Figure-4.png

I'm assuming this is not the angle you were trying to take, and frankly I'm not comfortable turning this into yet another round of race-baiting. But the story isn't nearly as clean as the right-bad-left-good hot take that you're trying to generate.

I mean, at this point, it should be clear that vaccinated people can contract and transmit the disease, so simply getting poked isn't going to solve the community transmission problem. It would appear to be largely a matter of managing individual risk.

This whole jabbed-or-not argument appears much closer to, say, the decision to wear a seatbelt vs. the decision to drive drunk in terms of individual vs. community risk. I don't make that decision lightly, as the vaccine card for my sons would demonstrate.

Death rates could be down as a result of the change in testing and reporting of what is covid. Not sure if someone can confirm or deny this?

Reactions: supercorndogs
Well please fill the uneducated in on the ”AGENDA”. You people with your conspiracy theories are the problems. What does your doctor have to say about the vaccine? Maybe they understand the sience behind the vaccine. Unlike you I trust my doctor. Retired Air Force Colonel who informed me that he took the Maderna and encouraged use to do the same.

I had a woman explain to me this week that this isn’t a “vaccine” because those prevent illness but rather this should be called a “shot” because all it does is create an immune response to the virus. There’s no winning here. Just a lot of shameful losing.

I think the current regime would have better luck with a couple simple messages.
first: we the gov’t don’t have a clue about this virus and we are trying our best to get people the latest facts.
second: it is the people’s choice if they choose to Get the shot or not. We( the gov’t) could really care less but we would be remiss In saying we think it’s a good idea.
thats it
but they rather
keep going on and on and on about mandatory shots, variants, boosters, no clear answers, changing the narrative daily, lying and falsifying death and contraction statistics, all the while, them( the gov’t) keep getting caught in lie after lie coupled with the voter fraud evidence shows what most of Americans already believe that Trump won. looking at the current regime from any angle it looks like they are doing their absolute best to destroy this country from inside out before voter I’d laws help put a stop to the fuckery that has been going on for far too long.
thanks I’ll pass
for the moment

Don't want to wear a mask? No problem.
Don't want a vaccine? No problem.

It will all work out in the end.
Oh, we are just making obvious statements now?

1. The rain is wet.
2. Store closed until it opens.
3. It'll be dark until it is light.
4. I found weapons in a gun store.
5. If the door is closed, it is because it is shut.

Anymore stellar words of wisdom?

It's no accident that every major corporation started hard pushes to pull people back into offices in July, sending notice in June. Across the entire country, in unison, all of them. Many of them had previously stated the jobs were permanently primary work from home moving forward, permanently.

It was orchestrated. I'm not a huge conspiracy person, but this was orchestrated, zero doubt.

All of those people who made huge life changes after they were told their jobs were permanently remote are now more than willing to take advantage of a new covid hysteria to refuse to go back into the office.

How many of them are genuine, can't say. I know a lot of them are simply refusing to go into the office when there's a bunch of zombies who will go full crazy on you for any number of things that make zero logical sense. The company I work for said you are required to have a 'vaccine card' visible on your person or made available upon request by any employee or wear a mask.

Needless to say, under those conditions a great number of employees have refused to return to the office.

July 30 (Reuters) - Three quarters of people infected with COVID-19 at public events in a Massachusetts town were fully vaccinated, a study by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) showed.

• Haha
Reactions: Edgecrusher
It's no accident that every major corporation started hard pushes to pull people back into offices in July, sending notice in June. Across the entire country, in unison, all of them. Many of them had previously stated the jobs were permanently primary work from home moving forward, permanently.

It was orchestrated. I'm not a huge conspiracy person, but this was orchestrated, zero doubt.

All of those people who made huge life changes after they were told their jobs were permanently remote are now more than willing to take advantage of a new covid hysteria to refuse to go back into the office.

How many of them are genuine, can't say. I know a lot of them are simply refusing to go into the office when there's a bunch of zombies who will go full crazy on you for any number of things that make zero logical sense. The company I work for said you are required to have a 'vaccine card' visible on your person or made available upon request by any employee or wear a mask.

Needless to say, under those conditions a great number of employees have refused to return to the office.
Several years ago "The Plan" was to move people into the Mega Cities.. The Pandemic reversed the migration of people and they left the Mega Cities. As you have pointed out this was "orchestrated" in order to get "The Plan" back on track. The Bedroom Communities will be drying up due to lack of services, food, medical care, utilities, road repair, clean drinking water, supply chain, law enforcement, etc....

July 30 (Reuters) - Three quarters of people infected with COVID-19 at public events in a Massachusetts town were fully vaccinated, a study by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) showed.

If its the event/area Im thinking about that local would lap the seat of a toilet if the Dems told them to.......

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Don't want to wear a mask? No problem.
Don't want a vaccine? No problem.

It will all work out in the end.

I am neither vaccinated, nor do I wear a mask. I contracted Covid and after having all of the symptoms, I came from it with no side effect and to be honest, I've had seasonal colds that were worse.

This fearmongering has to stop. The only way we are ever going to get rid of this issue is for herd immunity to take place. Time and time again throughout history, this has been the only way to deal with a virus.

o_O
Twitter Share Icon
Email Share Icon

EL PASO, Texas (KFOX14) — A mishap took place while a University of Medical Center nurse was vaccinated for COVID-19 Tuesday.
While watching the footage of the first five nurses receiving the vaccine, KFOX14 noticed a discrepancy when the second nurse went to be vaccinated.
Take a closer look at the video footage a KFOX14 photojournalist captured during the public vaccination event Tuesday.
You see the nurse is being prepped for the vaccine, but the syringe appears to be empty and the plunger has already been depressed.
Once the needle appears to go into his arm, the person giving the vaccine does not appear to push the plunger down.
It’s unclear if the nurse was vaccinated or why the syringe appears to have already been depressed.
The issue appears to only have applied to the second nurse. 😮

While looking at footage of the other nurses, it appears the syringe that was used for their vaccines was full and the plunger in each syringe had not been depressed. :oops:

KFOX14 asked UMC about what happened Tuesday evening. On Wednesday afternoon, UMC offered the following statement:

"After numerous reports emerged on social media claiming one of the five nurses receiving a vaccination on Tuesday did not receive a full dose of vaccine, we want to remove any doubt raised that he was not fully vaccinated and further strengthen confidence in the vaccination process."
"The nurse in question today was vaccinated again. UMC has confirmed with the US Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) that re-vaccinating the nurse will not cause adverse effects. The nurse will need to return after three weeks to receive his second dose."

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
I had a woman explain to me this week that this isn’t a “vaccine” because those prevent illness but rather this should be called a “shot” because all it does is create an immune response to the virus. There’s no winning here. Just a lot of shameful losing.
It is vaccination. It is NOT an inoculation. Inoculations are what we expect.
This happens to be a vaccination that can make you as sick, as the illness; it can kill you, and you can still get and/or transmit the illness, after vaccination. Not to mention since it is mRNA experimental gene therapy we have NO idea what new viruses and cancers it can spawn in those who receive it. Being a very fit, healthy 53 y/o, caucasian male, I'll take my chances with the Wu-Flu.

Last edited:
I am neither vaccinated, nor do I wear a mask. I contracted Covid and after having all of the symptoms, I came from it with no side effect and to be honest, I've had seasonal colds that were worse.

This fearmongering has to stop. The only way we are ever going to get rid of this issue is for herd immunity to take place. Time and time again throughout history, this has been the only way to deal with a virus.
Glad you didn’t have a gnarly experience like some folks. How do you propose we achieve herd immunity?

Stellar words of wisdom.... Hmmm.....
Why do we drive on the parkway and park in the driveway?
Oh, we are just making obvious statements now?

1. The rain is wet.
2. Store closed until it opens.
3. It'll be dark until it is light.
4. I found weapons in a gun store.
5. If the door is closed, it is because it is shut.

Anymore stellar words of wisdom?
Best I have got for right now. Of course I just started drinking so there's hope

The only truth I acknowledge is that there was a solution for all of this economic and social disruption available several months ago and “we” are so unbelievably selfish, entitled and lost in the echo chambers of our own making that almost half of us willfully, spitefully, fearfully refuse to participate. Any illness, any further deaths, any economic disruption, any masking, etc. no longer lies at the feet of the bumbling non-leadership of the Trump administration, the flip-flopping confusion of the CDC, or the astonishingly partisan reporting of the “media” but now rests squarely on the shoulders of the people who could be a part of the solution and make a mockery of Americans’ unbelievable wealth of privilege by choosing not to.
This amount of blindness must take practice.

R

ETF's. Exchange Traded Fund.

you're welcome.
How very generic of you. I suppose you hunt with A Gun. Please explain the many levels and different kinds of ETF’s. I see you live in the islands. I am surprised that they allow you a firearm over there. Home of the liberal and wealthy.

^^^^ 🙄

Everyone knows that vaccines aren’t a real thing. Your stats are all made up. There is no virus. You’ve given up all your freedom for a false sense of security and you’re probably a pinko.
I guess you're serious, IDK. I assure you the Wu-Flu is real. My brother-in-law, who is a MD, currently is getting over it. He had nine days of fever and will be sick for two weeks on Sunday, 1 Aug, but he's nearly over it. He's had the flu and says this beats any flu he's ever had. FYI, before he had it, he thought it was a lie, also. That being said, he'll never take any of the vaccines, either.

Houston area.

Wife said she was the only one not wearing a mask in Kroger yesterday.

Texas Hospitalizations started July at 1988 and was at 6512 on the 30th. Over 300% increase in hospitalizations in one month isn’t a good trend.

It’s a overblown flu, always has been, and the shot is about as effective as the flu shot, to me this seems pretty duh level obvious.

I never “locked down” as I am a free man, and I won’t, minus people being more annoying this hysteria hasn’t changed my life and I won’t let it.

How people keep falling for the same shit, not sure if it’s bad breeding or generations of gov schools, but damn people will fall for anything.

Houston area.

Wife said she was the only one not wearing a mask in Kroger yesterday.

Texas Hospitalizations started July at 1988 and was at 6512 on the 30th. Over 300% increase in hospitalizations in one month isn’t a good trend.
Increase in hospitalization? That's what they said last time and the hospitals were practically empty.
Don't believe everything you hear, just saying 😏

Increase in hospitalization? That's what they said last time and the hospitals were practically empty.
Don't believe everything you hear, just saying 😏
Well there’s that possibility that the numbers are made up. I don’t know and have no way to verify.

In addition to the reported increase in hospitalization, I know one person who had their knee replacement surgery postponed by the hospital due to Covid.

If this is all made up, then lots of people need to be held accountable.

Reactions: Jscb1b
My County is vaccinated at around 70% and we have 2 cases per day approximately. No mask mandates have come back yet. It's not like we're Nassau County Florida with 94 cases daily and a 24.99% vaccination rate...

At any rate it looks like the Delta variant is more contagious yet less lethal altogether. If the UK is any guide...
Your stats are not even close as usual.

Reactions: 308pirate
I saw on TikTok that the shot makes you magnetic. Also, I don’t personally know anyone who has gotten sick and I don’t see people dying in the streets, there’s not ambulances going by every day, and I heard from my sister’s ex husbands friend, who knows an MD that says his clinic just got a batch of the vaccine that they determined to just be saline but their local health department threatened to have their licenses stripped if they didn’t inject the “doses”. This is all a huge scam designed to advance a social engineering objective that was defined in the Meeting of The Seven in Monterrey, CA in 1983. If you don’t know about the forces manipulating what you think is going on, I can’t help you.

I saw on TikTok that the shot makes you magnetic. Also, I don’t personally know anyone who has gotten sick and I don’t see people dying in the streets, there’s not ambulances going by every day, and I heard from my sister’s ex husbands friend, who knows an MD that says his clinic just got a batch of the vaccine that they determined to just be saline but their local health department threatened to have their licenses stripped if they didn’t inject the “doses”. This is all a huge scam designed to advance a social engineering objective that was defined in the Meeting of The Seven in Monterrey, CA in 1983. If you don’t know about the forces manipulating what you think is going on, I can’t help you.
Cute. Marginalizing word of mouth now are we?
In light of all the "fact checkers" we have now, to protect us from bad info, I'd say what you wrote is closer to truth than anything I can watch on an idiot box.

I gotta be honest......that shit you wrote is really lazy. I thought you were a little more eloquent. Itll disappoint me to find you are just another stupid fucking troll.

Cute. Marginalizing word of mouth now are we?
In light of all the "fact checkers" we have now, to protect us from bad info, I'd say what you wrote is closer to truth than anything I can watch on an idiot box.

I gotta be honest......that shit you wrote is really lazy. I thought you were a little more eloquent. Itll disappoint me to find you are just another stupid fucking troll.
At least I’m in good company. And apparently I get to fuck @Beefmanne’s sister, so I got that going for me.

Reactions: camocorvette
Ever notice the turds run away when documented facts come out and their BS gets called?

This thread looks like it's gotta couple of chodes in it. Find your way back to that tower you kids, else we will all see how full of sh** you are.

I and others could spend all day sighting the statistics, the fact that the vaccinated are less likely to contract Covid and if they do they're viral load is lower than the unvaccinated, that 99% of people hospitalized with Covid are unvaccinated, that masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring the virus.

It does not matter.

Minds are fixed. Facts are counterproductive at this point. Just gonna have let people see with their own eyes and decide.

LET IT RIP

Your joking right? You responded and literally ignored every post calling your "numbers" complete and utter BS with evidence to support it.

Most studies I've seen coming out if Europe disagrees with everything you've posted. Couple that with the Stanford study about PCR tests, reports of vaccinated individuals becoming super spreaders, reports of vaccinated still being hospitalized at an alarming rate and you start to look like a moron.

Ignore it all you like, but you literally can spread this bologna and anyone with half a brain can point to stats that scream your full of it.

If your going to come to play, at least have something to show for it. You really are sounding like a chode.

Reported cases is a misleading number.
If someone goes to doc because they think they have covid, it gets reported as a case number.
Here they list 69.9 per 100k people and only 19.9 percent positive.

Pretty misleading

So if I get vaccinated I'll have a mag
Does that mean if I get vaccinated that I'll have a magnetic personality, will mess up ct's and will set off metal detectors at TSA checkpoints?

Kewl!

Someone tried to fact check me earlier by posting a link to a site that stated basically the same thing as my statistics with just a slightly higher vaccination rate and daily case rate, which of course reports change daily THE POINT STILL STANDS that in areas with less vaccination there is rampant infection. In areas with higher rates of vaccination there is less infection. If vaccinated people were superspreaders how come all the hot spots are in the vaccinated South? Use some LOGIC. We can go back and forth all day like this.

Am I supposed to take the time to rebut LBC's screenshots of headlines, all the memes and similar garbage? Come on.

The point actually doesn't stand. Have you bothered to look at the studies coming out of Scotland and Europe regarding deaths/infections and vaccinations?

Lemme guess, no. You literally just admitted your stats were wrong but your point still stood. This is what we call, stupid.

Hey all, I don't have an evidence to support my opinions but I'd like you all to know it still stands as a fact.

That's how idiotic this is champ. Logic, statistics, and reportable facts go hand in hand my dude, you can scream logic all you want, but ignoring the facts make you look like an imbecile.

And no, we can't go back and forth all day bc it's not really a back and forth.

"Just bc I'm completely wrong and quoting incorrect stats, doesn't mean I'm totally wrong" 🙃

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
Apparently the PCR tests could not tell covid from the flu? Makes sense, gotta pump those hysteria numbers up!!

The current PCR test does not differentiate between COVID and the flu. The new tests will distinguish between the flu virus and the COVID virus

Last edited:
Reactions: stefan73
The point actually doesn't stand. Have you bothered to look at the studies coming out of Scotland and Europe regarding deaths/infections and vaccinations?

Lemme guess, no. You literally just admitted your stats were wrong but your point still stood. This is what we call, stupid.

Hey all, I don't have an evidence to support my opinions but I'd like you all to know it still stands as a fact.

That's how idiotic this is champ. Logic, statistics, and reportable facts go hand in hand my dude, you can scream logic all you want, but ignoring the facts make you look like an imbecile.

And no, we can't go back and forth all day bc it's not really a back and forth.

"Just bc I'm completely wrong and quoting incorrect stats, doesn't mean I'm totally wrong" 🙃
His point doesn't "still stand" as he has stated above. He is blinded from the truth. He misquoted his own numbers and when he was called out on it he claims he is still right and the other guy is wrong for correcting him.

vs

I'd rather be in NY than Florida right now. But that's anytime, so... :LOL:

The reported numbers change from day to day. My numbers were a day or two older than his. The point still stands, one which you can not refute, vaccinated people are less likely to contract covid and have less of a viral load if they do. 99% of the people in the hospital with this thing are unvaccinated. These studies and reports you keep referencing but can't seem to link to don't refute anything.
nassau county, last 7 days
130.9 cases per 100k with positive rate of 26.6 percent
2 covid patients ICU of a total 8 beds. all 8 beds are full.
20 hospitalized patients
0 deaths

hardly anything to get your pretty laced pannies in a wad over

30 people a day are getting covid

covid is still 99.998 percent recoverable

you are a fear mongering asshole

The reported numbers change from day to day. My numbers were a day or two older than his. The point still stands, one which you can not refute, vaccinated people are less likely to contract covid and have less of a viral load if they do. 99% of the people in the hospital with this thing are unvaccinated. These studies and reports you keep referencing but can't seem to link to don't refute anything.

64.7% of cases in unvaccinated, and 51.6% of acute hospitalizations in unvaxxed. Far from your numbers. Though it does seem to point towards the vaccine assisting in death prevention, not in the contraction or spreading.....ya know, half or your argument.

"High viral loads suggest an increased risk of transmission and raised concern that, unlike with other variants, vaccinated people infected with Delta can transmit the virus," The study details a COVID-19 outbreak that started July 3 in Provincetown, Mass., involving 469 cases. It found that three-quarters of cases occurred in fully vaccinated people.

Logic though amiright? I guess I could refute your comments huh (oh and provide links!!!!)? Here, I will fill in your response for you....

"just because my information wasn't 100% accurate doesn't mean my point doesn't stand, its just bad intel" OR "this is the delta variant only, not actually covid....the vaccine has you covered for it" OR "I'm right, your wrong, the majority of people getting covid are unvaxxed and vaxxed can't have high enough viral loads to spread and your stupid" Take your pick champ

Here is some logic for you, don't spout BS and prove your an idiot, just let people think it.

But these are facts, amiright? lol

Last edited:
I just picture a little room where all these FBI guys are working. Being good little stoops- low key funny, with witty messages to one another, subtle above it all flair on their workstations, not too raucous, completely self-regulated, probably have a folder on their personal PC with detailed vacation plans for places they hope to go when they can afford it.

What a bunch of pukes.