• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I See The Bitches Are Starting To Mask Again

Your number's point to the same thing my, slightly older stats did, that my NYS county has higher vaccination rate and less cases than the one from Florida. You didn't call out anything but your own ignorance. And now you think you've proven something other than a severe case of Dunning-Kruger.
You can't even admit when you are wrong. Go spread your lies somewhere else. You fear mongering asshole.

Did you really just post two contradictory links as a response? Read more than just the headline and the first paragraph the next time. Context matters.

The good news is that the vaccines continue to be highly effective against the virus in preventing hospitalization and death from COVID-19. For instance, three studies from Canada, Singapore and Scotland have found that the Pfizer vaccine provides more than 90% protection against hospitalization and death.

Indeed, the Provincetown outbreak demonstrates the vaccines' effectiveness.

Alex Morse, town manager of Provincetown, said on Twitter that of the some 900 cases now linked to the cluster, "there have been no deaths, 7 hospitalizations, and the symptoms are largely mild."

LOL thats the best you've got?

I read the entire thing and used them very pointedly to prove once again your percentages and stats were utter BS. I used one from a report in scotland, and one from the US, for a very specific reason. I am sure you can figure it out.

Nice try though, wanna go again? These were posted solely to show your percentages weren't just wrong, they were completely fabricated. Your points hinged on 99% of hospitalizations being unvaxxed, vaxx'd not having a viral load high enough to spread, and hot spots consisting solely of unvaccinated individuals. Not whether or not vaccinations were helping in any capacity, this is a perfect example of moving the goal posts champ.

I really appreciate you again proving my point though.

How many of you would get vaccinated if it came with a new AI in your choosing of caliber?

Chief, that ain't it. I've never said that the "vaxx'd not having a viral load high enough to spread, and hot spots consisting solely of unvaccinated individuals." You've got a reading comprehension problem. My words,"I and others could spend all day sighting the statistics, the fact that the vaccinated are less likely to contract Covid and if they do they're viral load is lower than the unvaccinated, that 99% of people hospitalized with Covid are unvaccinated, that masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring the virus."

No goal posts moved and you just look... bad.

Wordsmith.
You think you'll win over some fencesitters in here.
Most folks have picked a side already, with the clarity of mind for what comes next.

Be gone tip toucher.

Wordsmith.
You think you'll win over some fencesitters in here.
Most folks have picked a side already, with the clarity of mind for what comes next.

Be gone tip toucher.
He is probably an FBI agent they tend to not accomplish anything productive. Not worth our time is the conclusion I have came to.

Reactions: AMG50
I saw on TikTok that the shot makes you magnetic. Also, I don’t personally know anyone who has gotten sick and I don’t see people dying in the streets, there’s not ambulances going by every day, and I heard from my sister’s ex husbands friend, who knows an MD that says his clinic just got a batch of the vaccine that they determined to just be saline but their local health department threatened to have their licenses stripped if they didn’t inject the “doses”. This is all a huge scam designed to advance a social engineering objective that was defined in the Meeting of The Seven in Monterrey, CA in 1983. If you don’t know about the forces manipulating what you think is going on, I can’t help you.
So, according to TikTok then everybody is going to become Uncle Fester?

• Haha
Reactions: Frank Warren

It appears that cases are peaking in the south, just like the end of July last year.

I'm guessing that cases will pick up in early September in the Midwest, just like last year.

Vaccines aren't doing shit to stop transmission. The UK and Israel are clearly demonstrating that, even if the CDC is doing everything it can in this country to hide the fact.

I don't know if death rates are down because Delta is less deadly...
... or the vaccines do indeed reduce fatalities...
... or if other treatments are more widespread...
... or if we already pulled-ahead the deaths of frail people during previous rounds...
... or if there is less fuckery with death stats...
... or if we're just doing less stupid shit like putting Covid-positive patients into nursing homes.

Should be enough red meat in that list for partisans on both sides to chew on :ROFLMAO:

OK, let's play the Blame Game:

9627-Figure-4.png

I'm assuming this is not the angle you were trying to take, and frankly I'm not comfortable turning this into yet another round of race-baiting. But the story isn't nearly as clean as the right-bad-left-good hot take that you're trying to generate.

I mean, at this point, it should be clear that vaccinated people can contract and transmit the disease, so simply getting poked isn't going to solve the community transmission problem. It would appear to be largely a matter of managing individual risk.

This whole jabbed-or-not argument appears much closer to, say, the decision to wear a seatbelt vs. the decision to drive drunk in terms of individual vs. community risk. I don't make that decision lightly, as the vaccine card for my sons would demonstrate.

Why have we strayed so far away from basic biology. Mutations that proliferate are those that confer fitness. Viruses need a host to survive thus what traits would confer fitness? A spike protein that can adhere to cells strongly (more contagious, spreads easier/higher viral load) and less lethal (no host, no joy).

Yet, scientists taught these variants as more lethal and more contagious....calling bullshit on the former.

They are single handedly destroying trust in the scientific community.

Why have we strayed so far away from basic biology. Mutations that proliferate are those that confer fitness. Viruses need a host to survive thus what traits would confer fitness? A spike protein that can adhere to cells strongly (more contagious, spreads easier/higher viral load) and less lethal (no host, no joy).

Yet, scientists taught these variants as more lethal and more contagious....calling bullshit on the former.

They are single handedly destroying trust in the scientific community.

Hey. STFU!
Science is what they say it is!
Standard methods are outdated!
Their statistics are unquestionable.
Quit spreading disinformation.

Chief, that ain't it. I've never said that the "vaxx'd not having a viral load high enough to spread, and hot spots consisting solely of unvaccinated individuals." You've got a reading comprehension problem. My words,"I and others could spend all day sighting the statistics, the fact that the vaccinated are less likely to contract Covid and if they do they're viral load is lower than the unvaccinated, that 99% of people hospitalized with Covid are unvaccinated, that masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring the virus."

No goal posts moved and you just look... bad.

Good lord.

"the fact that the vaccinated are less likely to contract Covid and if they do they're viral load is lower than the unvaccinated, that 99% of people hospitalized with Covid are unvaccinated"

"If vaccinated people were superspreaders how come all the hot spots are in the unvaccinated South? Use some LOGIC."

" The point still stands, one which you can not refute, vaccinated people are less likely to contract covid and have less of a viral load if they do. 99% of the people in the hospital with this thing are unvaccinated. These studies and reports you keep referencing but can't seem to link to don't refute anything."

Yet here we are, with links and stats given on two very easy to find articles that pointed contrary to what your point was. Your stats are BS, your "logic" is really just your opinion followed up with some fancy "wish I was the smart kid on the internet" argument. That's all well and good, don't come spouting BS and act as if it is a proven, documented fact. Because it isn't.

BUT, like I said, your response was chosen from above "just because my information wasn't 100% accurate doesn't mean my point doesn't stand, its just bad intel" (no worries though, im the one who looks bad)

You want the vax, by all means, run with it. Couldn't care less, but spouting propaganda and bologna % as a way to support your opinion? Nah. My household? Wife has it, I don't. Primarily bc my PCM told me to steer clear after a TIA and stroke.

Anywho, its the internet, we are all walking talking experts here.

Reactions: AngryKoala
The point still stands, one which you can not refute, vaccinated people are less likely to contract covid and have less of a viral load if they do. 99% of the people in the hospital with this thing are unvaccinated. These studies and reports you keep referencing but can't seem to link to don't refute anything.

Chief, that ain't it. I've never said that the "vaxx'd not having a viral load high enough to spread, and hot spots consisting solely of unvaccinated individuals." You've got a reading comprehension problem.
You see what we have is a fauxchi covidian. They skirt the line and then claim that what they implied was your fault for not understanding.

No need for a mask, go to Chinatown and live like it's 1999. Masks don't work anyway. To you may as wear two masks cuz that's even better. Well except for that medical paper I wrote about the damage of mask wearing back in 1918.

Hey. STFU!
Science is what they say it is!
Standard methods are outdated!
Their statistics are unquestionable.
Quit spreading disinformation.

Right!! Haha.

It actually hurts because I am surrounded by and personally know some brilliant minds that have befallen this agenda driven bullshit.

Goebbels techniques still work..unfortunately history is ignored.

You see what we have is a fauxchi covidian. They skirt the line and then claim that what they implied was your fault for not understanding.

No need for a mask, go to Chinatown and live like it's 1999. Masks don't work anyway. To you may as wear two masks cuz that's even better. Well except for that medical paper I wrote about the damage of mask wearing back in 1918.

It is, and always will be the "holiar than thow" approach many Americans struggle with on a daily basis. It eventually turns to insults and attacks (see his/her response above for proof) when the "ground" isn't made up in an argument.

Its all groovy, doesn't bother me a bit. I expect them to spew, get pissy, move back to that ivory tower, and wait to descend when they think they can wipe an argument on someone's face.

Plus, I am really......really bored right now. It is hot as hades and being retired isn't as fun as everyone told me it would be!

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I have lurked here and at other shooting forums for a couple years. I finally signed up here because I couldn't view a picture that was relevant to my research. I am here for the knowledge, same as the other forums I frequent like the Gear Page and the Marshall forum. I have this M70 I am dialing in for hunting and I came close to picking up a stock for it here. Might grab some brass when I get around to dipping my toes in the water with reloading.

In between the constant flood of tranny threads, covid misinformation, obsessing over faggots in the military, olympics, and elsewhere, underneath all that, there's some good information here. The dumbassery on display by you and others is amusing most days, but not always. It does give insight into the paranoid state of one small segment of America right now. And it's always helpful to keep in mind that the cornered frightened animal is the one most likely to become violent.
How many people voted for Jo potato Biden?

I have lurked here and at other shooting forums for a couple years. I finally signed up here because I couldn't view a picture that was relevant to my research. I am here for the knowledge, same as the other forums I frequent like the Gear Page and the Marshall forum. I have this M70 I am dialing in for hunting and I came close to picking up a stock for it here. Might grab some brass when I get around to dipping my toes in the water with reloading.

In between the constant flood of tranny threads, covid misinformation, obsessing over faggots in the military, olympics, and elsewhere, underneath all that, there's some good information here. The dumbassery on display by you and others is amusing most days, but not always. It does give insight into the paranoid state of one small segment of America right now. And it's always helpful to keep in mind that the cornered frightened animal is the one most likely to become violent.
Orange Man living in your head, rent free, I see........ :ROFLMAO:

The funny thing about guys like you ?

You don't/won't last. You'll be gone in 30 days or less. Too much similar history to prove me wrong. ;)

Cue the "Groupthink" accusations in 3, 2, 1........ :ROFLMAO:

Be glad you aren't near Cleveland. I still see faggots wearing a mask in their car by themselves.
Hey, got you beat. Not sure about the sexual orientation, however yesterday I saw what appeared to be a guy, driving a convertible with the top down, alone in the car, fully masked up. WTF?

Oh well, carry on.

Hey, got you beat. Not sure about the sexual orientation, however yesterday I saw what appeared to be a guy, driving a convertible with the top down, alone in the car, fully masked up. WTF?

Oh well, carry on.

If only I was in control of the CDC I would tell them the mask must be worn over the eyes to be effective and must be worn while driving....situation would sort itself out.

Last edited:
Reactions: P-Squared
What number do you believe?
Just answer the question. It's not hard to say what you believe.
Good grief boy. I ain't asking you to sacrifice your first born.
You mocked the membership here for saying what they believe. But when it comes to you.... You're a mealy mouth bitch. I give anyone credit if they stand for their convictions. A luke warm fence sitting bitch? Fucking sickening!!
View attachment 7678346

I. 👈 Did. 🤌 Not. 👊 Vote.🤲 for. 🦶Biden.

Any number I give you will be wrong. It's a catch22 question. What's your answer Rainman?

I wonder if it’s because the handicapped platform isn’t large enough to be politically beneficial, or if it’s because those folks aren’t truly compassionate “LOVE”rs of humanity. Maybe both… 🤔

I'm not saying the vax doesn't work or isn't at least somewhat effective.

But you know it seems funny to me that they can't come up with a vax for the common cold, they have them for the "flu" but it's always the wrong version every year at flu season. And now we have a miracle vax in record time, still unapproved by the FDA for the deadliest flu of them all. They say it's very effective like 88% or so, but now it's not working so well against the latest version of the flu and maybe you need a buster. Doesn't this sound like the same old "Flu" vax chase all over again? :unsure:

Reactions: XP1K and P-Squared
Ed Zachary what I thought. Jello for a spine!
I truely don't give a shit and have no idea how we got on the topic in a covid thread. 1. One person actually cast their ballot for Sleepy Grandpa Joe and it was you. All 81,283,098 others were for Trump and got auto switched to Joe.
Can't answer a straight forward question.
It wasn't about getting off topic. It was a question on a controversial topics to see if you have the balls to make a stand. What a sad way to go through life. You can't even make a stand on a forum when your identity is pretty much unknown. That's fucking sad.

… It does give insight into the paranoid state of one small segment of America right now. And it's always helpful to keep in mind that the cornered frightened animal is the one most likely to become violent.
You mean violent like those riots all summer long in 2020? Or a different violent?

@DarnYankeeUSMC how about that “Delta Variant” testing question? The CDC ( if you believe those commie assholes) just released a statement on improving testing protocol because their data shows functionally zero “seasonal flu” last year. So how does the extra contagious Delta variant become detected? Does it exist? If so please explain how they are testing and detecting it’s spread.

Agree with you. Semper Fi

From what I have read the testing is similar to DNA testing. There's no way that they are doing that for all of these cases. So I am going to say that they are doing the same thing as last spring. If the doctor or whoever "thinks" that is the Delta. It gets tagged that way.
@DarnYankeeUSMC how about that “Delta Variant” testing question? The CDC ( if you believe those commie assholes) just released a statement on improving testing protocol because their data shows functionally zero “seasonal flu” last year. So how does the extra contagious Delta variant become detected? Does it exist? If so please explain how they are testing and detecting it’s spread.

Agree with you. Semper Fi
I may be wrong. But it's not like you can believe Anyone

Reactions: Drahthaar Dan
From what I have read the testing is similar to DNA testing. There's no way that they are doing that for all of these cases. So I am going to say that they are doing the same thing as last spring. If the doctor or whoever "thinks" that is the Delta. It gets tagged that way.

I may be wrong. But it's not like you can believe Anyone

They have not released the methodology behind their claims for the delta variants pervasiveness. As you stated, they did release a statement to this effect saying it requires lab testing separate from a standard COVID test.

Most likely, they are taking some type of random sample process and then deriving an estimated total from that. It's possible, though unlikely, that they are simply testing every sample. I say unlikely mostly because if that were the case they would be pushing that.

You see, if they are testing them all -- then the only thing to look at is the process they test with. So the discussion is very small, not much room for debate. But if they're not, if they're doing random samples or any other methodology -- the discussion is much larger and easier to scrutinize.

In reality, though, who gives a fuck what version of chicom plague it is. Total deaths per day still dropping makes me give 0 shits how many cases there are.

Having directly observed a few people who got this shit -- I question which is more dangerous; the virus itself, or the fear realized by those hypnotized by the media. The placebo effect is very real. Your mind can induce real things in your body, it's very interesting and very little is understood about it. I am not saying covid can't be a nasty bitch -- but I do wonder how many people having talked themselves into it being much worse than it on it's own would be.

Of course, by talked themselves into -- I really mean convinced by the psychotic media. Most of which have kept covid tickers at the top of every one of their pages throughout the entirety of this thing. They were DESPERATE for this Delta variant. No Trump, no COVID hysteria -- they were floundering around on a sandy beach, withering in the sun.

The flip flopping message from the CDC, the fact that Stevie Wonder can see Fauci is a fraud, and this regimes pushing the vaccine while they have the Northern border closed but are letting in millions of illegals, who most certainly aren’t vaccinated or tested is a problem for me. Add to that what we’ve touched on that no one can verify the testing for this most contagious variant makes me call bull shit.

This regime is flying or busing a bunch of these illegals, who know how many are carrying the virus, into U.S. cities right now. None are tested. Conservative estimates suggest more than a million illegals YTD. If this virus was such a big fuckin problem then the Biden regime would lock that down. They haven’t and won’t. Why is that? Because it’s not about the virus it’s about control. Marxism 101

I and others could spend all day sighting the statistics, the fact that the vaccinated are less likely to contract Covid and if they do they're viral load is lower than the unvaccinated, that 99% of people hospitalized with Covid are unvaccinated, that masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring the virus.

It does not matter.

Minds are fixed. Facts are counterproductive at this point. Just gonna have let people see with their own eyes and decide.

LET IT RIP

This is completely false.

The latest study from the CDC showed that vaccinated people carried very high viral loads, and are very contagious even with little symptoms.

The 99% stat is completely false as well.

My grandson tested positive a day ago, hope he doesn't get as sick as I did.

• Sad
Reactions: UKDslayer
So the big question is....
Who's doing the genome testing on all the samples to know that it's actually the Delta Variety?
There are a shit-ton of companies sequencing covid samples. And, many/most hospitals are heavily invested in sequencing tech as well. The covid genome is small and with massively multiplexed libraries, the sequencing cost per sample can be very low- ie pennies. And, you don’t even need to sequence the whole genome to get a positive ID, just PCR out an identifying region and sequence that.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Spending all that money and time testing samples of virus. Not one penny spent on vaccinations for the hoard of illegals crossing the border.
There are a shit-ton of companies sequencing covid samples. And, many/most hospitals are heavily invested in sequencing tech as well. The covid genome is small and with massively multiplexed libraries, the sequencing cost per sample can be very low- ie pennies. And, you don’t even need to sequence the whole genome to get a positive ID, just PCR out an identifying region and sequence that.

Mandated mask wearing indoors as per the national governor here in NM.
It was nice while it lasted

This is completely false.

The latest study from the CDC showed that vaccinated people carried very high viral loads, and are very contagious even with little symptoms.

The 99% stat is completely false as well.
So, a-symptomatic spread from people was total bullshit before the "vaccine". But now that people have joined the experiment, it has caused us to have asymptomatic super spreaders. Sounds like people who are vaccinated need to mask back up for the safety of the rest of us.