• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I think this guy was wanting to get dead.

Many children have grown up in recent years knowing that if they throw a tantrum, and later, even threatening to do so, Mommy and Daddy is gonna bend the knee and get them anything they wanted, no further questions asked. This is what happens when these kids become "adults"...

Ever watched the shows on Youtube featuring deadbeat neckbeards getting process-served and evicted for long term rent neglect? Oh boy these videos are a doozy...

Was the clerk his wife/girlfriend and getting piped by the other guy?

You see the way that dog started running when it was thrown?!

WTF was that guys problem?

Lucky the attendant or car owner wasnt armed.

Damn. Now just imagine a whole mob of his kind after it hits the fan and people are getting hungry.

Note to self, always keep vehicle doors locked and always be armed.

Edit to add, I looked it up. Happened in New Mexico.

Last edited:
Apparently the guy has "mental issues"....not like the rest of US. :ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure how I would have reacted to a guy grabbing my dog out the car and tossing him like that but he'd have had to have been a lot bigger, younger, and skilled to avoid getting thrown on the ground in a similar manner. I think I'd have fucked him up for that.

VooDoo

Why is this guy still breathing? He needs to be killed and incinerated in the nearest waste-to-energy plant as garbage and have his existence removed from all public records.

Fuck his "mental disability". I am tired of hearing about some piece of human garbage having some sort of imaginary disability that somehow prevents him from being a cunt or asshole and that we are forced to endure his bullshit because of it. The second that guy rounded the car, I'd have soaked him in gas and lit him on fire, laughing my ass off as he burned to fucking death.

I'm sick of this type of bullshit, seeing it, hearing about it and having to tolerate it to get thru the day.

Why is this guy still breathing? He needs to be killed and incinerated in the nearest waste-to-energy plant as garbage and have his existence removed from all public records.

Fuck his "mental disability". I am tired of hearing about some piece of human garbage having some sort of imaginary disability that somehow prevents him from being a cunt or asshole and that we are forced to endure his bullshit because of it. The second that guy rounded the car, I'd have soaked him in gas and lit him on fire, laughing my ass off as he burned to fucking death.

I'm sick of this type of bullshit, seeing it, hearing about it and having to tolerate it to get thru the day.
Your intolerance for the criminally insane, kleptomaniac and minor attracted communities is indicative of a regressive way of thinking I'm 100% on board with.

This! I couldn’t even imagine what I would have done. Evil sick things come to mind!

Uh, I don't care what "disability " he supposedly has ANY self respecting man would put a stop to that crap instantly. I don't need a gun to Handel him but that would most certainly be an option.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I googled him and this happened back in may, he has mental issues of some kind. Schizo or something.
You see the way that dog started running when it was thrown?!

WTF was that guys problem?

Mentally ill schizophrenia or something like that. They called 911 on him earlier to kick him out of the store and he came back and smashed it up.

Wtf?

Take aways, always carry

And set your car to auto lock and not auto unlock

How people treat small defenseless animals is very very telling, if there was a baby in a stroller I wouldn’t be surprised if he attacked it, just like the woman and the older man, yet when men started towards him he ran, much like a coyote

If he’s sane enough to not be locked in a rubber room, he’s sane enough to take the full brunt of his actions

I think we should take people like that, take their citizenship and sneak them into china

All the crazies, rapiers, killers, robbers, etc

Reactions: lonegunman762x51
Psychotic event.

Few years ago co-worker got a call about a man on camouflage beating the absolute shit out of a man at the gas pump.

Coworker responded sees Asian man laying on ground and goes to render aid.

Capt US Army hops in his cruiser and tries to drive away.

Coworker gets in absolute shit kicking fight with Capt US Army while all alone.

He is on side of highway that everyone had to drive two miles out of their way to get to. When I was told the story I always wondered why didn’t you just block the west bound lanes and cross the east bound on foot. East bound was stopped with everyone watching the Trooper fight the Army dude.

By the time they got there Trooper had Psychotic Captain in cuffs.

Unbelievable.

Two individuals capable of retard strength met on the field of battle and it came out alright.

Capt just snapped. Started saying Asian man had bombs and was going to blow up station. Had never been deployed. Wasnt PTSD related to Iraq or Afg.

Good friend in High School had a psychotic incident I think brought on by guilt. Beat the shit out of a coworker with a piece of conduit. Dude lost an eye was maimed.

Friend was never the same again. Died of heroin a few years ago.

Psychosis it’s mental.

Psychotic event.

Few years ago co-worker got a call about a man on camouflage beating the absolute shit out of a man at the gas pump.

Coworker responded sees Asian man laying on ground and goes to render aid.

Capt US Army hops in his cruiser and tries to drive away.

Coworker gets in absolute shit kicking fight with Capt US Army while all alone.

He is on side of highway that everyone had to drive two miles out of their way to get to. When I was told the story I always wondered why didn’t you just block the west bound lanes and cross the east bound on foot. East bound was stopped with everyone watching the Trooper fight the Army dude.

By the time they got there Trooper had Psychotic Captain in cuffs.

Unbelievable.

Two individuals capable of retard strength met on the field of battle and it came out alright.

Capt just snapped. Started saying Asian man had bombs and was going to blow up station. Had never been deployed. Wasnt PTSD related to Iraq or Afg.

Good friend in High School had a psychotic incident I think brought on by guilt. Beat the shit out of a coworker with a piece of conduit. Dude lost an eye was maimed.

Friend was never the same again. Died of heroin a few years ago.

Psychosis it’s mental.
But it can have biological origins.

Reactions: BCP
I gave a car prowler over a 100 stiches once, he stayed away after that. Three of them were breaking into my roommate's car back in my active duty days. The biggest of them puffed up and came towards me and said, "What the fuck are you looking at?!" I replied, " A guy who just got cut." And sliced him hard.

I got my roomie off of his girlfriend and we went after them. He was easy to follow, they parked a block away. Cops only caught one of them, not my new friend and they really didn't care about the possible injured guy. Ahhh the good old days.