• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I wanna win a McLaren so I can race the Porsche

The BP series motors in Mazda's are STOUT motors... Closed deck, iron block... but its HARD to make HP in them NA because the basic design was from the late 80's... So people put turbo's on them and then seem to run into massive cooling issues. The K24A2 is rated at 200hp stock, but once you throw a header, intake manifold, do a few other odds and ends to turn the motor "sideways" from its design, and tune it, you are at 220-230whp...NA... It would be INCREDIBLY hard and costly to get a BP motor to make that kind of power NA.

heres a k20 rwd civic

Reactions: brianf
If your track has a supercharger and you have a stock of spare tyres and your neck doesn't start killing you, then sure you could do a whole day of drag races with the Tesla, but if we are being real, you won't be doing a whole day of drag races with one of those supercars without spare tyres and probably a good mechanic, a support crew and a supply of race fuel at the track.

For a road trip, a Tesla would be way more comfortable to drive, and as a daily driver hands down better to drive.
As long as you don't mind 1 hour stops every 300 miles ish, road trips on major highways are pretty easy if you plan ahead.

If you actually are someone who goes to the tracks and really races and not just a couple drags, then by all means the supercar (if you can afford it, and afford to run it) will be excellent at actual track speeds and track racing. Remember you'll probably need $20k worth of tyres every 30 minutes to an hour.

For something you can drive daily, well Tesla hands down of course.
What the Tesla WON'T do however is the whole flash show off stuff and attract folks the way you would with a supercar.

BUT

Two of my good friends actually worked for the folks that have all those high end cars, because you have to have someone pretty much full time keeping them all up if you expect to be able to walk out to your hangar and pick out the flash car of the day and expect to get in and drive off.

Here is the actual hard dose of reality:

Those Supercars are NOT pussy magnets, they ARE dick magnets. If you want dick, yep have one of those, pull up and all the guys will be out front going crazy about it and if you like man flesh, well the buffet will be laid out for your pickings. All the hot young guys will want to go for a ride with you or talk to you about the car. Pick the one with the body you like, that understands you know the deal, and take him for a ride and by the time you get back to your place, and turn the car over to your garage manager, your date will be good and rock hard and ready to get started.

If however what you actually want is female flesh, then what you actually want is a Rolls Royce, a Bentley, a Maybach, or something similar. That's actually what gets the "willing" women in the mood and what they want to ride around in. And of course have a driver in uniform and white gloves driving it for you. Then you'll be good having all the pretty little whores wanting to jump in the back with you and do what you want, so they can post pictures to insta and snap and only, of themselves being all rich and successful in the vehicle. You won't even need to take them home, as you can have your "date" right there in the car complete with all they want to drink.

The other thing is most of the folks rich enough to own those supercars from money they made/stole/earned, have them driven or trucked by one of their employees to somewhere and then they drive them for a bit until they get tired of driving them, then they get picked up in something else and the vehicle is driven or trucked back to the hangar. There is a reason most of those supercars for sale have tiny amounts of mileage on them.

when porsche rolled out the current shape 911 called the 992 they tested launch control 1000 times in a row with no maintenance needed to the transmission or clutch packs.

true track tires (no drag racing) go for about 2k a set 4-500 each. if your really into racing youll have 2-3 sets of rims and get the tires shaved a touch to cut down on tread squirm. 2 sets of tires will last a whole day no matter how many lapping sessions you do. now if your drifting (not a fan) then your using 1 set of rears per session.

as for constant maintenance to keep them running it really depends on the car itself but really more on the owner in reality;

like most things mechanical they need to be driven and driven hard once in a while to get all the parts up to proper temperatures

biggest issue is when the owner drives it 2,000 a year, and when he does its out to dinner (20 min ride) and back. the entire engine/transmission unit just doesnt get hot enough. add to it the gas starts to varnish up which causes all kinds of problems from exhaust temps to mixture induced balance issues.

then you have the guys who think letting it idle and warm up for 30 minutes before the drive off is the right way...wrong again

especially on older cars, once the idle settles down get in and go, there is no need to sit around. on new cars, turn the key and drive away

problem with letting the "engine" get up to temp is everything else is still cold

so someone thinks the engine is warm enough to goose it a little and the tranny is still freezing and slow, kills the internals
driving it once its started allows for the whole unit to warm up properly and equally...then you drive it like you stole it all day

common misconception expensive cars dont get expensive "quality" girls..

if you want to pic up a 5 who thinks she is a 9 then a sports/expensive car might pull her in...but shes a 5 so who wants her anyway..you can get that 5 with out a cool car

if you want to pic up a real 8-10...they hang out where every guy has money/sports cars..your back to equal grounds
every guy there can go to any restaurant, vacation etc..so the car doesnt do anything but let you in the parking lot

in all reality, women have no idea what the car is called.
you can call a lambo a prosche etc and they just know its nice and their last boyfriend might have had the "same one"

and in reality most guys have no fucking clue what type of car it is...even self proclaimed car guys

"nice Porsche, did you pic it up in italy or have it delivered"

"that mclaren is so cool; that the latest lambo model right?"

"sitting in a ferrari, nice lambo"

more times than you can count

the women just say 4-5 things:

"thats a pretty car"
"is it bumpy inside"
"hope its not to loud"
"can we put the top down"

the true 1mm dollar cars are a different story, they get babied because they are that much money and they are not really made for the road
was at a porsche dealer and they had a carrera gt (best sounding car ever!)

ex: head mechanic told me to stand in front of the car, he then rolled a tennis ball from the back and it got stuck underneath. He said this should not be driven on regular roads just for the clearance issues alone

another exotic was in for 60K in brakes
the manual said change the brake fluid every 12 month
the owner who has some serious cars in his garage, took it out for a spin at 14-16 months and had a weird feeling pedal
end result everything from the master cylinder to the calipers had to be changed, they dont rebuild parts on cars that go 200MPH...user error

i could go on forever..

Reactions: Bender
Thats why I track Miata's... Its far easier to extract all the potential performance of the car and be fast everywhere on track except the straights vs simply pushing the loud pedal down on something with 600hp and blowing everybody away on the straights. I have higher cornering speeds than quite a few of the 600hp wonders running around the track, thus have higher exit speeds and can carry my speed down the straight. Its fun having somebody put like 8 bus lengths on you down the straight and then in the corner your nose is right up their ass again... They are always amazed... "well I only have to tap the brakes like 400ft later than you, so im in the power for an extra 400 feet, drop the anchor, and turn in... oh and my line through every corner shaves another 30-40 feet over your wide arcing cruise ship line"...

I don't have one of those slow 600 HP cars, but I do have a 725ish HP (>650 RWHP) car that generally isn't slowing down the Miatas ;)

The problem is that going fast in a fast car for an entire 20min session is absolutely exhausting. I'm in decent shape, my car is not particularly challenging to drive, and yet it's physically and mentally draining to do everything right - time the application of power on corner exit (wheelspin at 0.5g and 90+ MPH gets the blood flowing), watch the braking markers go from tiny objects in the windshield to things zipping past the front fender, get into the brakes so hard that they're glowing bright red in broad daylight, and then execute a perfect heel-and-toe downshift with a light touch such that the rear wheels doesn't step out at speeds that other cars aren't hitting even on the straightaways. And this is in something that costs $50k, not $450k.

I'm not making excuses for those pussies in exotics who wet themselves the first time they pull 1g nor do I want anyone to feel sorry for me, but the guys who take it easy for a few laps or even a session or two might just be working out a cramped sphincter.

This is more my speed. Not mine, but a photo found online.

I don't have a pic of the 1969 3/4 ton 4x4 I used to own. 😥
Screenshot_20200122-104920_Firefox.jpg

when porsche rolled out the current shape 911 called the 992 they tested launch control 1000 times in a row with no maintenance needed to the transmission or clutch packs.

true track tires (no drag racing) go for about 2k a set 4-500 each. if your really into racing youll have 2-3 sets of rims and get the tires shaved a touch to cut down on tread squirm. 2 sets of tires will last a whole day no matter how many lapping sessions you do. now if your drifting (not a fan) then your using 1 set of rears per session.

as for constant maintenance to keep them running it really depends on the car itself but really more on the owner in reality;

like most things mechanical they need to be driven and driven hard once in a while to get all the parts up to proper temperatures

biggest issue is when the owner drives it 2,000 a year, and when he does its out to dinner (20 min ride) and back. the entire engine/transmission unit just doesnt get hot enough. add to it the gas starts to varnish up which causes all kinds of problems from exhaust temps to mixture induced balance issues.

then you have the guys who think letting it idle and warm up for 30 minutes before the drive off is the right way...wrong again

especially on older cars, once the idle settles down get in and go, there is no need to sit around. on new cars, turn the key and drive away

problem with letting the "engine" get up to temp is everything else is still cold

so someone thinks the engine is warm enough to goose it a little and the tranny is still freezing and slow, kills the internals
driving it once its started allows for the whole unit to warm up properly and equally...then you drive it like you stole it all day

common misconception expensive cars dont get expensive "quality" girls..

if you want to pic up a 5 who thinks she is a 9 then a sports/expensive car might pull her in...but shes a 5 so who wants her anyway..you can get that 5 with out a cool car

if you want to pic up a real 8-10...they hang out where every guy has money/sports cars..your back to equal grounds
every guy there can go to any restaurant, vacation etc..so the car doesnt do anything but let you in the parking lot

in all reality, women have no idea what the car is called.
you can call a lambo a prosche etc and they just know its nice and their last boyfriend might have had the "same one"

and in reality most guys have no fucking clue what type of car it is...even self proclaimed car guys

"nice Porsche, did you pic it up in italy or have it delivered"

"that mclaren is so cool; that the latest lambo model right?"

"sitting in a ferrari, nice lambo"

more times than you can count

the women just say 4-5 things:

"thats a pretty car"
"is it bumpy inside"
"hope its not to loud"
"can we put the top down"

the true 1mm dollar cars are a different story, they get babied because they are that much money and they are not really made for the road
was at a porsche dealer and they had a carrera gt (best sounding car ever!)

ex: head mechanic told me to stand in front of the car, he then rolled a tennis ball from the back and it got stuck underneath. He said this should not be driven on regular roads just for the clearance issues alone

another exotic was in for 60K in brakes
the manual said change the brake fluid every 12 month
the owner who has some serious cars in his garage, took it out for a spin at 14-16 months and had a weird feeling pedal
end result everything from the master cylinder to the calipers had to be changed, they dont rebuild parts on cars that go 200MPH...user error

i could go on forever..

Hi,
So I'm thinking you should help Frank out and then just ask him for a date afterwards.
Dear God what ever you do don't get mixed up in a Bentley unless you're over 70.

20220905_005105.jpg

( John Grisham knows a thing or two about people)

Hi,
So I'm thinking you should help Frank out and then just ask him for a date afterwards.
Dear God what ever you do don't get mixed up in a Bentley unless you're over 70.

View attachment 7960808
( John Grisham knows a thing or two about people)
Not sure if that is funny or not?

If you really want to know;

Bentleys are a middle aged and up car the last 20 years, that you drive yourself.

RR are the older persons car with a driver.

Conv Bentleys are really ..really nice
they drive wonderfully up to “80%”, then you feel the weight and GT set up.

Owned VW group so the infotainment is the same as in a new porsche.

Id much rather have a 500whp turbo rzr, and yes, that's a thing. Nott sure how they would keep axles in it, but not a problem I will ever encounter.

Reactions: MadDuner

Bring that piece of shit over priced Lambo out and get smoked

First off, it isn't mine, never implied it was and I have not seen it in years.
Secondly, why don't we try Willow Springs instead of sitting in the car and letting off a button for 5 seconds.
Real racers turn the steering wheel, both ways, and use the brakes occasionally.

I have, and could again, build a straight line car that could contend with anything out there.
I choose not to, it is a pathetic form of racing.
Hay! lets go buy a proline or steve morris engine, go buy a rosseler trans, and a quick rear end....then go have someone make us a chassis.
Yea, that's how we build cars, right.....right ?

Fuck that candy ass shit.

Id much rather have a 500whp turbo rzr, and yes, that's a thing. Nott sure how they would keep axles in it, but not a problem I will ever encounter.
That’s insane. I know they had them up to 250 or so a few years ago but 500 is nuts.

Must snap axels every day. Frame must twist like a candy cane

Reactions: camotoe
That’s insane. I know they had them up to 250 or so a few years ago but 500 is nuts.

Axles are easy.
Frames are thick wall Chro-Mo

Reactions: brianf

Axles are cheaper to replace than other drive line components. If you beef them up you’re just gonna push the breakage somewhere else.

I’d rather break a cheap axle $100 than a 1k differential.

That might be an engineered failure point.

Reactions: Bender and brianf
Axles are cheaper to replace than other drive line components. If you beef them up you’re just gonna push the breakage somewhere else.

I’d rather break a cheap axle $100 than a 1k differential.

That might be an engineered failure point.
$100 axle ?
Where are those at ?
$75 CV joint, $30 boot kit, $100 axle shaft, $30 boot kit, $75 CV joint.
That's per side.

OR.....
If you have a solid housing style assembly (Ford 9 inch, whatever) axles tend to be slightly higher.

$100 axle ?
Where are those at ?
$75 CV joint, $30 boot kit, $100 axle shaft, $30 boot kit, $75 CV joint.
That's per side.

OR.....
If you have a solid housing style assembly (Ford 9 inch, whatever) axles tend to be slightly higher.
He is talking about a rzr not a car. Not hard to find at all. No I don't have or want a rzr.
Screenshot_20220921-211607_Amazon Shopping.jpg

He is talking about a rzr not a car. Not hard to find at all. No I don't have or want a rzr.
View attachment 7961179
So...
Who in their right mind is going to put a *reconditioned* stock axle on a 500 hp RZR ?
That's what I'm talking about.
They would last all of 1 full power take off.
Are we suddenly NOT talking about a 500 horse RZR now ?

Reactions: Jgunner
So...
Who in their right mind is going to put a *reconditioned* stock axle on a 500 hp RZR ?
I agree. Also when your axle snaps it will lead to more breakage. I've seen places sticking 934 cv joints and bigger axles, which will absolutely live for a while in an rzr, as they survive 1,000+ hp sandrails. But then the failure moves to the next weakest link. But if that could survive for a while, a 1800 pound, 500 hp rzr with all their travel would be a blast, until you run out of talent.

Reactions: MadDuner
So...
Not reconditioned. You were asking where they were at as if you didn't believe that they existed anywhere at that price like the other poster said.

Doing a quick search for 500hp axles shows about $250-$300 each.

The point that the other poster made still remains. He would still prefer to replace the axle than the gearbox.

I agree. Also when your axle snaps it will lead to more breakage. I've seen places sticking 934 cv joints and bigger axles, which will absolutely live for a while in an rzr, as they survive 1,000+ hp sandrails. But then the failure moves to the next weakest link. But if that could survive for a while, a 1800 pound, 500 hp rzr with all their travel would be a blast, until you run out of talent.
I have seen lots and lots of videos of people running out of talent. LOL
And unfortunately - people cannot buy talent.
They either have it or they don't!

He doesn't know because that's not his car
He claimed to have designed the system... the cars I posted werent mine either but know how and have worked around the guys who did. They (carlos) BUILD some sick ass rotaries &piston cars, chassi up. They’d $$$ race.
70A6D485-9C34-4FA2-AECF-13990C9E28E6.jpeg

IMO wrapping the outside of charge pipe with a coil sounds not very effective/efficient in cooling. The air needs to flow through a core to be effectively chilled.

Air coming out of a compressor is hot, like around 250 degree hot @ around 15psi, assuming 70% compressor efficiency. which is about how much boost it would takes to for a Diablo to make 1100 hp.

There is not enough surface area in the pipe to cool, air is moving way too fast.

The fact that he went, you cannot drive a kia or shoot... when it was a simple question of how he did it, makes me believe it’s a bit fictitious.

I saw this video yesterday promoting this "give away":

140mph doesn't really impress anyone that is a car person. My 1985 Dodge Omni GLH Turbo hit 140 easily with only a few mods.

Reactions: FWoo45 and Bender
He claimed to have designed the system... the cars I posted werent mine either but know how and have worked around the guys who did. They (carlos) BUILD some sick ass rotaries &piston cars, chassi up. They’d $$$ race. View attachment 7961375

IMO wrapping the outside of charge pipe with a coil sounds not very effective/efficient in cooling. The air needs to flow through a core to be effectively chilled.

Air coming out of a compressor is hot, like around 250 degree hot @ around 15psi, assuming 70% compressor efficiency. which is about how much boost it would takes to for a Diablo to make 1100 hp.

There is not enough surface area in the pipe to cool, air is moving way too fast.

The fact that he went, you cannot drive a kia or shoot... when it was a simple question of how he did it, makes me believe it’s a bit fictitious.
You (in all your ineptitude) forgot a minor detail.
You don't want to block the airflow, moron.

You (in all your ineptitude) forgot a minor detail.
You don't want to block the airflow, moron.
Is there any one in your life that actually cares about you , shows you any affection or do you just come in here seeking negative attention, because its the only way you know to get people to show you attention before you overdose on pain meds?

• Haha
Is there any one in your life that actually cares about you , shows you any affection or do you just come in here seeking negative attention, because its the only way you know to get people to show you attention before you overdose on pain meds?
Engrish.
You do speak it.....right ?

sXs blog has n 1100-1300hp RZR with a 2jz

A guy I used to work for wayyyyyy back in the day, Louie Unser (yea, one of those Unsers) was the first to do it.
He was a good ol boy and ran his shop very well even though he was a paraplegic stuck in a wheel chair.
Brilliant man, passed away quite some time ago.
You worked for him, that is wild and had to be really cool.

Yeah, everything about that situation looks like someone who let it happen on purpose to get out from under the loan.
Like the guy who drove his Bugatti into a lake. I bet he found out how much new tires cost and said "fuck this POS Volkswagen"

Pretty sure it's about $40,000 for the special glued on tires. Been a while since I read about it

I hear a P1 may be available for cheap right now down in Florida.

View attachment 7967096