• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I WILL BE SELLING SEVERAL RIFLES

Re: I WILL BE SELLING SEVERAL RIFLES

still waiting. I can travel almost anywhere, some trips require a landing for refuel. Id like to see this epic rifle!

They have tanks at the zoo? I'm there!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They only have them in zoo.</div></div>

For all this anticipation, they better be 'CRACK-HEAD' prices!
wink.gif

You guys are killing me. I would love to post it but now that I said Monday I have to wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are killing me. I would love to post it but now that I said Monday I have to wait. </div></div>

booooooooooooooooooooo
crazy.gif

building hype, a great marketing tool

not that I am a fan of it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBoss0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">tiger. im gonna go with tiger. cuz they're awesome as shit. </div></div>

Until it gets it's ass kicked by a liger....

liger0505.jpg

Okay I will post it tonight if everyone that has responded to this thread re post so I know everyone is on board. I will post at around nine central time.

he must be throwing in a lady. if its this good to travel for, estimated time when you will post it on monday?

I am going to post one of them <span style="color: #3366FF">TONIGHT AT AROUND 9 PM CENTRAL TIME.</span>

I was thinking you where trying to drive up your post count to the 50 so you could sell............then i noticed you are already above 600 LOL!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oneshotman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was thinking you where trying to drive up your post count to the 50 so you could sell............then i noticed you are already above 600 LOL!!! </div></div>

He's probably already deleted 600 posts too!!!!!

LOL..........Watch it be a something like a High Point Carbine with 500 rounds of ammo. That's what i would do, run all this up and then post something stupid!!!

Cigarcop,your just mad b/c I have more post than you

I fear the onslaught if "advertising" on the for-sale thread is allowed. Imagine if everyone posted these types of threads for their sale...

Jason, a 30 day ban should be in order for this kind of tom-foolery; get him quick before he gets to post his actual sale. That'll learn him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I fear the onslaught if "advertising" on the for-sale thread is allowed. Imagine if everyone posted these types of threads for their sale...

Jason, a 30 day ban should be in order for this kind of tom-foolery; get him quick before he gets to post his actual sale. That'll learn him.

</div></div>

+1 I agree wholeheartedly with Ratbert. These shenanigans are lowdown, hackneyed and lame.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SierraCharlie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I fear the onslaught if "advertising" on the for-sale thread is allowed. Imagine if everyone posted these types of threads for their sale...

</div></div>

+1 I agree wholeheartedly with Ratbert. These shenanigans are lowdown, hackneyed and lame. </div></div>

<span style="font-style: italic">I'm going to start a sale thread for something waaaay cooler... if everyone sends me a dollar, the lowest serial number on the dollar wins the realy awesome super cool for sale item....</span>

this is bull$h!t... sell something or stay the hell out of this section.

I was just trying to have fun. I did not think it would take off this way.

TBolt for what its worth you have worn out the battery on my cell phone from watching this topic. I will be more carefull about what I put on my watched topic lists! Nonetheless you have provided some of the best entertainment during my short experience on The Hide. Like you told me a while back don't take some of the replies on your posts to personally.......This has been and is continuing to be a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what you're going to post.......I was thinking a .177 cal. Red Rider pump action......

The correct response to the following post would have been to list your item not explain your feelings!!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was just trying to have fun. I did not think it would take off this way. </div></div>

Shoot, I am trying to sell a Mystery stick to the old lady tonight as well!

TBolt I just want to say thanks for giving us a heads up on this. Obviously it's something unique and special. Knowing you as an upstanding guy who I think is a valuable contributor to The Hide am glad to have the opportunity to be prepared for what your going to post. I don't understand why anyone would shit on your thread if they don't like it they don't have to participate. I think what you've done is given more people an opportunity to get something special. Several times I've come across something I would have wanted, only to have it been taken before I got to it. I would hope the next 3 posts I see is they have removed themselves from this thread.

And this thread keeps bumping peoples legit sale threads down

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: triplecelectric</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TBolt I just want to say thanks for giving us a heads up on this. Obviously it's something unique and special. Knowing you as an upstanding guy who I think is a valuable contributor to The Hide am glad to have the opportunity to be prepared for what your going to post. I don't understand why anyone would shit on your thread if they don't like it they don't have to participate. I think what you've done is given more people an opportunity to get something special. Several times I've come across something I would have wanted, only to have it been taken before I got to it. I would hope the next 3 posts I see is they have removed themselves from this thread. </div></div>

Do you get first dibs for kissing ass or something? Holy crap.

stop bumping this add in front of LEGITIMATE FOR SALE ADs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">stop bumping this add in front of LEGITIMATE FOR SALE ADs. </div></div>

Didn't you just do that?
wink.gif

He's selling Serbu Girls Panties and you have to travel here to Tucson to get them. They are in The Tiger Cage at the Zoo. You have to outsmart the tiger,grab the panties and then you go on to level 2! Unless you have the cheat instructions,which will be posted at 9pm central time.

LOL....I'm on the phone the phone with Travis right now. Just FYI, I'm moving this to the Bear Pit to keep the sale section open.

I will say....Someone will be VERY happy with what he's selling
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL....I'm on the phone the phone with Travis right now. Just FYI, I'm moving this to the Bear Pit to keep the sale section open.

I will say....Someone will be VERY happy with what he's selling
wink.gif
</div></div>

Your screwed now he has your #, he'll never stop calling....TRUST ME!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what time will the sale happen ? </div></div>

So it's clear, I'm moving this to the Bear Pit.

Travis will make a new post in the Firearms For Sale section at 9pm CST with what he's selling.

If its a short barreled .308 in an A5 i'd be very excited.

TucsonDave, That has got to be the funniest laugh I have had all day.lol..lol.. Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">watch....

A Red Ryder.....

That or Later is selling a 20mm...

no room in the middle for this one.... </div></div>

Any idea on when the 20mm will be finished and ready?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If its a short barreled .308 in an A5 i'd be very excited.</div></div>

I have the authority to tell you that you will NOT be very excited.
wink.gif

WOW! I cant believe some of you. You didnt even give it a chance before you started gripeing, didnt your mom tell you if you cant say anything nice DONT SAY IT AT ALL!! Travis is about to put up the deal of a lifetime, and Im pretty sure the biggest deal on the Hide.Ive talked with him about it for several weeks, The way I understand it nearly everyone will be able to try and get in on it. But come on dont bash a guy trying to give everyone equal opportunity and ample notice. not everyone gets on the Hide every night, they may be happy they got the notice so they can be on Monday.This is a legit deal and is going to offer some lucky guy or gal a once in a lifetime deal, unless your filthy stiken rich. Keep it up Travis good luck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TucsonDave, That has got to be the funniest laugh I have had all day.lol..lol.. Thanks </div></div>

Thanks.

By the way,I'll take it. PM sent!