• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I wonder what his USPSA classification is?

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017

The Lyft driver got out of his car and was approached by a shotgun-wielding suspect, who authorities said opened fire on the victim’s 2011 Infiniti before driving away with the vehicle. Police said the 38-year-old Lyft driver has a valid permit to carry and used his personal weapon to fire at the suspect who took his car. When a second suspect, driving a Honda Accord, allegedly tried to run over the victim, the Lyft driver also shot at him.

Police located the first suspect in the 4200 block of Parkside Avenue in the Infiniti with a gunshot wound to his chest. The second suspect was found in the 4300 block of Lancaster Avenue in the Honda. He suffered a gunshot wound to the right side of his ribcage.

So dude gets jacked by a guy who shoots at him with a shotgun. Dude shoots back and hits him in the chest, then shoots at the other douche who tried to run him over scoring another CoM hit on a mover.

He's probably a GM.

Love seeing stories like this. As I was reading the article, a little bit of suspense was building in my mind. I was really wanting to get to the part where the second suspect was also hit but thought it would be too good to be true.

Then, what do you know? That is exactly what happens. All we need next is to find out they both died. We don't need shitty people like that around...

That darn ole violence from last year. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: They meant as violent crime counties to increase exponentially.

Did anyone see what the lyft guy was shooting?

601jbi.jpg

I’m sure that carjackers and other thieves are very supportive of the “wear your mask” mantra so common in metro areas.

Of course, once I shoot them for threatening my life and trying to steal my possessions, I won’t feel near as bad since I won’t have a face to go with their names.

Reactions: deersniper
    I’m sure that carjackers and other thieves are very supportive of the “wear your mask” mantra so common in metro areas.

Of course, once I shoot them for threatening my life and trying to steal my possessions, I won’t feel near as bad since I won’t have a face to go with their names.

You should wear a mask. Easier to slip away.