• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ice ice baby- what California hates

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman

The list goes on and on

A 32-year-old citizen of Mexico was arrested on May 18, 2016 by the Santa Clara Police Department for Driving Under the Influence and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail. On May 19, 2016, ICE issued a detainer, but the detainer was not honored, and he was released. On December 31, 2017, he was arrested by the San Jose Police Department for Possession of a Controlled Substance and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail. On January 2, 2018, ICE issued a detainer, but the detainer was not honored, and he was released. On February 18, 2018, he was again arrested by the San Jose Police Department for Possession of a Controlled Substance and Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail. On February 20, 2018, ICE issued a detainer, but it was not honored, and he was released. On April 29, 2018, he was again arrested by the San Jose Police Department for Possession of a Controlled Substance, Possession of Controlled Substance Paraphernalia, Appropriating Lost Property, and False ID to a Peace Officer and booked into the Santa Clara Jail. On April 30, 2018, ICE issued a detainer, but as of the writing of this report, believes the alien has been released and remains at large.
A 30-year-old citizen of Mexico was arrested on January 7, 2018 by the Los Angeles Police Department for Possession of a Controlled Substance. On January 7, 2018, ICE issued a detainer, but the detainer was not honored and he was released. On February 26, 2018, he was again arrested by the Los Angeles Police Department for Murder, and booked into the Los Angeles County Jail, where as of the writing of this report, he remains in custody. ICE has issued another detainer.

A 21-year-old citizen of Mexico was arrested on January 12, 2018 by the Riverside County Sheriff’s Office for Felony in Possession of Firearm and booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center. On January 13, 2018, ICE issued a detainer, but the detainer was not honored, and he was released. On April 7, 2018, he was again arrested by the Riverside County Sheriff’s Office for Carrying a Stolen Loaded Firearm and booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center. On April 8, 2018, ICE issued a detainer and on May 3, 2018, ICE took custody of the subject from the Riverside County Sheriff’s Office. On the same date, ICE physically removed him to Mexico.
A 26-year-old citizen of Mexico was arrested on January 16, 2018 by the Oxnard Police Department for Possessing a Firearm/Possession of Ammunition and booked into the Ventura County Jail. On January 17, 2018, ICE issued a detainer, but the detainer was not honored, and she was released. On April 2, 2018, she was arrested by the Ventura County Sheriff’s Office for Burglary, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Trespass, Possession of Burglary Tools, Unlawful Possession of Paraphernalia, and Being Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance and booked into the Ventura County Jail. On April 3, 2018, ICE issued a detainer, but it was not honored, and she was released. On October 17, 2018, she was again arrested by the Ventura County Sheriff’s Office for Burglary, Possession of Burglary Tools, Possession of a Controlled Substance, and Being Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance and booked into the Ventura County Jail. On October 17, 2018, ICE issued a detainer, and on October 19, 2018, ICE took custody of the subject and removed her from the country.

A 28-year-old citizen of Mexico was arrested by the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff’s Office on December 8, 2017, in San Luis Obispo County for a Probation Violation and booked into the San Luis Obispo County Jail. On December 9, 2017, ICE issued a detainer, but the detainer was not honored, and he was released. On January 16, 2018, he was arrested for Rape and Threatening Crime with Intent to Terrorize and booked into the San Luis Obispo County Jail. On January 17, 2018, ICE issued a detainer, but the detainer was not honored, and he was again released. On January 23, 2018, he was arrested at large by ICE officers in Los Angeles, California, and was physically removed from the United States to Mexico on October 4, 2018.

I just can't understand why this is tolerated.
Your not going to go to another country in the world and pull this without either being put in prison or catapulted back to your country of citizenship.

Because the local libtard politicians with help of the mainstream media brainwash people into thinking ICE is ONLY out picking up innocent families.

You will see women and children crying.

I have several friends who are cops and they are just as frustrated with everything.

The political beurocratic bullshit is above their heads. It's not their call.
It is their call, their oath was to the COTUS an the people in that state. Not some elected shit head making up the law as they see fit!

Using "I'm just doing what I'm told", is saying they are but whores for their money,...

It is their call, their oath was to the COTUS an the people in that state. Not some elected shit head making up the law as they see fit!

Using "I'm just doing what I'm told", is saying they are but whores for their money,...

Doesn't sound like you're familiar with the processing of an arrest. A beat cop has no say in compliance with ICE.

Reactions: clcustom1911
defend your rights , your property and your freedom with all necessary force, no matter who is trying to take them.

Bernie Sanders said this morning there are 11 million who need to be put in the path to citizenship. That’s 11 million votes the left are counting on.

Reactions: hermosabeach
I agree with their oath to the Constitution, but at the same time who's interpretation of the Constitution are they enforcing? Their own personal opinion? Their next door neighbors opinion?
I have to live here and deal with the nonsense on a daily basis and know how asinine it is.

Sometimes you need to hold, there is a time and a place.
That is not what I am referring to. If you will not detain anyone that is in this country illegally you are not following the laws of this land, period.

Are you suggesting arresting and detaining anyone simply because thay can't prove they are here legally?
Aside from a logistical nightmare.
Where in the COTUS does it say a city cop is supposed to enforce immigration law?

B6001348-C7D9-4B2F-9911-11FD71A61A7A.jpeg

Doesn't sound like you're familiar with the processing of an arrest. A beat cop has no say in compliance with ICE.
All it takes is a private phone call to report someone to ICE. I have the number on my favorites.

Reactions: Flintdog2011
Are you suggesting arresting and detaining anyone simply because thay can't prove they are here legally?
Where in the COTUS does it say a city cop is supposed to enforce immigration law?

Show me where in the COTUS does it list which laws are optional for police to enforce.

Yes if you can't prove legal residence or citizenship on demand you should be processed for deportation.

Reactions: Flintdog2011
That right there is the reason your state is in the shape it's in. You must like being a none thinking salve. Please stay there your whole life we don't need or want that kind of logic in free America.

That right there is the reason your state is in the shape it's in. You must like being a none thinking salve. Please stay there your whole life we don't need or want that kind of logic in free America.
I'm not saying I necessarily disagree.

But you obviously have no idea what that would actually take to acomplish.

All it takes is a private phone call to report someone to ICE. I have the number on my favorites.

Hows that working out?
Only 20 million calls to go.

I'm not saying I necessarily disagree. But you obviously have no idea what that would actually take to acomplish.
You can't grasp, how wrong you are. You people started the FSA, funded the FSA, which brought more FSA, an are in deep trouble because of the FSA. Once the P/C gets completed a huge chunk of your tax base will be gone forever, yet the FSA an they're homeless camps will still be growing. Keep up the good work you have done a outstanding job of turning what once was a great place into a third world shit hole. Are the health issues do to the amount of FSA that you attracted,... self resolving,...yet?

You can't grasp, how wrong you are. You people started the FSA, funded the FSA, which brought more FSA, an are in deep trouble because of the FSA. Once the P/C gets completed a huge chunk of your tax base will be gone forever, yet the FSA an they're homeless camps will still be growing. Keep up the good work you have done a outstanding job of turning what once was a great place into a third world shit hole. Are the health issues do to the amount of FSA that you attracted,... self resolving,...yet?

When you say "You people". Your ignorance is showing. Not everyone thinks and feels the same or supports this corrupt gov. You are naive to think so.

The pink haired Asian had a point about McRib...:ROFLMAO:

I’m in San Diego now. It’s the least fucked up city in CA, and I still hate most of the people here. This state has been destroyed by their moronocracy.

We don't need useless people like you.
Hahaha Bro, Y so serious?
Some people get so judgmental when they hear something they don't like or a different perspective. I seen AJ get called a progressive libtard or something to that effect. Smh

Truth is, you don't know me well enough to make that call.

I am so waiting for someone to rob a bank and state you don't arrest illegal's for breaking the law you must acquit isn't the state liable for damages caused by those illegaly in the country they issue illegal licenses to that are not insured when they cause an accident ?

how can you be a cop in that state? The sheriff/police can do the right thing but evidently they choose not to. Embarrassing
We used to honor every single ICE detainer without question. Now, we can't. We don't "choose" not to. The state says we don't. Period, end of story. The state can flip the feds the bird apparently, but we can't flip the state the bird.

Above my paygrade.

Be glad you're not a citizen here.

I'm exiting my law enforcement job at the end of this month, 15 years short of retirement, because I am tired of the bullshit.

Last edited:
I'm so tired of being in CA... it's ridiculous to me that the state can just say "nah we aren't gonna obey the law". People truly don't understand the difference between illegal immigration, legal immigration, asylum, etc. They just think that everyone should just skip the border. I feel like AOC would fit right in here. (n)