• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Mexico Governor Bans Open and Concealed Carry

Really? If you are serious I suggest you get to a doctor immediately as your eyesight is in need of some very serious help. In the photo she has to be standing on a step stool or box or otherwise the would be canting her head up to where she would drown in a hard rain and it has to be photo shopped to make her look slimmer. In the flesh she is a short, dumpy, homely little troll. I apologise to trolls for the comparison. Any dog with ordinary dog intelligence would take one look at her and flee as fast as possible.

As to the statement about "some oil tax money": Yes the state does get some . It amounts to over 40% of the state's budget. NM can't survive without that. I have to give the guv some credit. Along with the liberal legislature she has taken us to being the worst state in the nation for K-12 education and if not the worst only one notch higher for health care and poverty. This despite the rolling in money status we have achieved thanks to the oil industry. Also under her reign we now have red flag laws, universal background checks for individual firearms sales, and a safe storage law on the books. These are mild compared to some things that were proposed this year but legislators, seeing an end to their jobs, let them die.

This is something that everyone living in the state should be concerned about. If she manages to make it fly in Albuquerque it will done in the rest of the state,. This sorry excuse for a human is power mad.
The ten an two rule applies.
And a dick doesn't have a conscious.

Let's just imagine for a moment. What if ... NO ONE in NM complied? What's gov stretch mark face gonna do? Arrest everyone? Even if she could, flood the courts. The peoples of NM have the Buren decision too. Thanks to judge Thomas wording of the Bruen decision. No gun "laws" are constitutional. They are merely nothing more than acts and, many are named as such. The only reason these are enforceable is from compliance.

She will be struck down, and hopefully tried for treason.
I did say hopefully on that second part....

Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG
You know, it would be kinda funny to just get the alphabeti to do the legwork of the protests for us.

1. Announce a protest somewhere.

2. All actual Americans stay home so just alphabeti show up.

3. Alphabeti sell their "patriot" covers to each other hard and we can stay home while the govt pays for and executes the protest for us.

Success.
You mean, like this?
1694306173758.jpeg

As someone from the area, I can tell you no cop has time to arrest someone concealed carrying and minding their own business. They’re already understaffed by hundreds of cops. They’re busy scraping up drunk Navajos and dead hookers off of Central Ave. Albuquerque is an absolute lawless city.

Let's just imagine for a moment. What if ... NO ONE in NM complied? What's gov stretch mark face gonna do? Arrest everyone? Even if she could, flood the courts. The peoples of NM have the Buren decision too. Thanks to judge Thomas wording of the Bruen decision. No gun "laws" are constitutional. They are merely nothing more than acts and, many are named as such. The only reason these are enforceable is from compliance.

She will be struck down, and hopefully tried for treason.
I did say hopefully on that second part....
If no one complied with any gov’t rule, regulation, law, fine, penalty, subpoena, court order, or tax while most importantly protecting one another from the gov’ts badged thugs that force everything I just stated onto the people for a paycheck then men would have real freedom and a place to be proud of. Until then we are all ruled men living under daily threats of imprisonment and/or death from the king’s men who sold their soul to the devil in order to serve tyrants. History repeats.

As someone from the area, I can tell you no cop has time to arrest someone concealed carrying and minding their own business. They’re already understaffed by hundreds of cops. They’re busy scraping up drunk Navajos and dead hookers off of Central Ave. Albuquerque is an absolute lawless city.
Central Ave was always entardtaining, we used to go down there for lunch when I was TDY to the base. 110º at noon and a dude wearing a leather trench coat on the sidewalk doing overwatch for his hookers... That was back in the early '90s, I'm sure it's still the same...except all those whores are probably buried in the desert somewhere or simply succumbed to the STDs they were passing around, not to mention the drugs...piss shiver just thinking back to how bad those whores looked.

• Sad
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Central Ave was always entardtaining, we used to go down there for lunch when I was TDY to the base. 110º at noon and a dude wearing a leather trench coat on the sidewalk doing overwatch for his hookers... That was back in the early '90s, I'm sure it's still the same...except all those whores are probably buried in the desert somewhere or simply succumbed to the STDs they were passing around, not to mention the drugs...piss shiver just thinking back to how bad those whores looked.
It’s 10x worse now than it was in the 90s.

Yo peep this:

Screenshot_20230909_192040_X-2948529.jpg

Rep. Ted Lieu of California also released this:

Suspicious stuff. There is somebody doing damage control at the top of the left's leadership and they are probably calling on all of their most vocal mouthpieces to copy paste and release that statement.

Last edited:
Oh man the 2024 election is coming up lol some women voted for orange man haha this is a threat to national security lmao we should suspend the 19th amendment to prevent orange man from getting elected rofl it’s for my safety huehuehus

If no one complied with any gov’t rule, regulation, law, fine, penalty, subpoena, court order, or tax while most importantly protecting one another from the gov’ts badged thugs that force everything I just stated onto the people for a paycheck then men would have real freedom and a place to be proud of. Until then we are all ruled men living under daily threats of imprisonment and/or death from the king’s men who sold their soul to the devil in order to serve tyrants. History repeats.
I agree whole heartedly, brother.

Skeptical, is this just a ”red herring” move by the governor in NM, something else we should be paying closer attention to? Or as others have mentioned, let’s see how far we can push before receiving pushback. Folks can see Hogg simply copied Lieu, so who put the seed into the governor to use the Emergency Powers Act. Sun Tzu, “keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer”. If the Left is radicalized the Right is complicit!

Skeptical, is this just a ”red herring” move by the governor in NM, something else we should be paying closer attention to? Or as others have mentioned, let’s see how far we can push before receiving pushback. Folks can see Hogg simply copied Lieu, so who put the seed into the governor to use the Emergency Powers Act. Sun Tzu, “keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer”. If the Left is radicalized the Right is complicit!
Trial balloon. Let the states hash out some of this shit in the courts before a federal emergency is declared.

Buy more ammo.

Bernalillo County Sheriff John Allen said that he had concerns about the order but was prepared to cooperate to address gun violence.
The money quote from the sheriff.

Here’s the rest of the article- https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-m...tution-issuing-temporary-gun-ban-not-absolute

He sounds like a wonderful man. He is willing to cooperate in suspending the constitution even though he has “concerns”. I bet I know his biggest concern.
Then it is the duty of the people, in Bernalillo Co, to fire a boot licking sheriff who breaks his oath.

This company is local to me - good guys - during the WhuFlu MI state police threatened multiple times to shut them down because they did not enforce face diaper policy. So they no longer sell ammo to law enforcement or known individual officers- which they used to at a significant discount.
I always try and buy from them- they don’t just post spicy memes they follow through.
We didn't really ever have any enforcement of the face diapers here accept in the big box stores. My buddies gun store strongly enforced a "no masks allowed in my store" policy. I saw a few folks get all hot and bothered about it but most people's reaction was "awesome, I hate this thing". There were 2 groups specifically that got offended about the no mask allowed thing.

Women are too emotional to be leaders (voters). It interferes with their ability to think rationally. She is making emotional decisions without the rationality to consider precedent. She has no respect for power, only the will to abuse it.

The Progressive Amendments delenda est.

We didn't really ever have any enforcement of the face diapers here accept in the big box stores. My buddies gun store strongly enforced a "no masks allowed in my store" policy. I saw a few folks get all hot and bothered about it but most people's reaction was "awesome, I hate this thing". There were 2 groups specifically that got offended about the no mask allowed thing.
At the begging of enforcement I was in my local grocery store. Manager finds me in the aisles and says, "You need to wear a mask." I replied, "No I don't. I do not wear a muzzle device." I get a dumfounded look and she then she says, "Well you need a mask here." I retaliated with, "No, I have no master." After another puzzled look, "Our store policy....." Interrupting, " I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR STORE POLICY." With that she walked away .... a bit red in the face.

In another town, I approached a local convivence store. Employee is having a cig break on the sidewalk. "You need a mask to get in." I said something about the BS compliance and she says, "IT"S THE LAW!" So I yelled back, " Well then, it's a good thing 'suck dick on Thursdays' isn't a law." Her chin hits the sidewalk, customers are laughing behind their shame cloths, and I drove away.

I have never worn one, and never will. I do have a medical condition but, refuse to implement it as an excuse. What's right is right, and wrong is wrong.

At the begging of enforcement I was in my local grocery store. Manager finds me in the aisles and says, "You need to wear a mask." I replied, "No I don't. I do not wear a muzzle device." I get a dumfounded look and she then she says, "Well you need a mask here." I retaliated with, "No, I have no master." After another puzzled look, "Our store policy....." Interrupting, " I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR STORE POLICY." With that she walked away .... a bit red in the face.

In another town, I approached a local convivence store. Employee is having a cig break on the sidewalk. "You need a mask to get in." I said something about the BS compliance and she says, "IT"S THE LAW!" So I yelled back, " Well then, it's a good thing 'suck dick on Thursdays' isn't a law." Her chin hits the sidewalk, customers are laughing behind their shame cloths, and I drove away.

I have never worn one, and never will. I do have a medical condition but, refuse to implement it as an excuse. What's right is right, and wrong is wrong.
Here in MI we have a cunt governor as well that can’t wait to try some suspending the constitution.
During WhuFlu - some local sheriffs did NOT enforce her bullshit - the MI state police fell all over themselves to do so.
I bet the number of business owners shit down and or arrested by them rivals any state in the nation . Any business owner that was arrested was “extradited” to the capital Lansing just to add to their pain and expense.

I’m sure the State boys are proud of the work they did and can’t wait for the next “feelings and panic lead to suspension of rights and civil liberties.” Id even bet even money that they would be willing to strap people to tables and inject them with experimental drugs- because they were told to. We will see shortly

Those arrested included church goers, patients and kids in play ground’s restaurant owners and barbers and independent journalists. They showed no moral qualms - just did as they were told like good little boys .

Last edited:
Here in MI we have a cunt governor as well that can’t wait to try some suspending the constitution.
During WhuFlu - some local sheriffs did NOT enforce her bullshit - the MI state police fell all over themselves to do so.
I bet the number of business owners shit down and or arrested by them rivals any state in the nation . Any business owner that was arrested was “extradited” to the capital Lansing just to add to their pain and expense.

I’m sure the State boys are proud of the work they did and can’t wait for the next “feelings and panic lead to suspension of rights and civil liberties.” Id even bet even money that they would be willing to strap people to tables and inject them with experimental drugs- because they were told to. We will see shortly

Yes, SHTF some time ago. It hasn't all been propelled thru the blades ..... yet.
Question is, what speed is that fan on?

Trial balloon. Let the states hash out some of this shit in the courts before a federal emergency is declared.

Buy more ammo.
“Buy more ammo”, look at the crazy that starts this week in NY. Have a friend that owns LGS in NY he has called all the phone numbers and most of them just keep ringing, if someone answers they are unable to answer any questions on how the process will work and advice him to wait till the 13th.
….yes this is a completely different State, both are attacking 2A.

“Buy more ammo”, look at the crazy that starts this week in NY. Have a friend that owns LGS in NY he has called all the phone numbers and most of them just keep ringing, if someone answers they are unable to answer any questions on how the process will work and advice him to wait till the 13th.
….yes this is a completely different State, both are attacking 2A.

This is directly being done to flaunt and spite the Bruen decision. More hoops to make it as tedious as possible for vendors to sell and shooters to buy. And another way to flag anybody purchasing more than what they deem "suspicious" amounts of ammo for snooping and surveillance. The main point to realize here is that they are AFRAID of ordinary citizens and Patriots being armed in any capacity. And in order to place as many snooping and harassment infrastructures in place to discourage people from being armed, they are WILLING and ABLE to groom vulnerable people from the fringes of society to carry out more acts of terrorism so they have more reasons to crack down. Urban crime and hoodrat gun activity is not even on their radar. If anything, these only help them more in creating "OHH GUNS BAD!" media sensationalism pieces to further the disarmament plans.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I live in NY....way past my time to vacate. Heavily invested now and can't just walk away. I should have moved 7yrs ago when I had the chance.

At least there are many armed citizens here.

Gun orgs need to throw the lawsuits at the state legislature. Sue the living filth from this state.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
The mayor of the town I live in lives a few houses down. When I see him at house parties I never let him get away with how his boys took the swing sets down at the local parks or locked up shit. He honestly admitted his mistake early on in going along with that crap. We get a good chuckle over it now - especially how we just cut the locks and went in and played anyway.

The overreaction then was a fun few weeks. We'd have the kids and adults playing soccer or tennis. The cops or sheriffs would come by and I'd chat with them and they'd leave when we did as they asked, but we'd come back the next day. Eventually they just drove by and waved. The local ISDs then tried to hire rent a cops. I'd go chat with them too and they would leave. Funny how taking the time to establish ties with former veterans AND being polite smooths things over and lets them vent as well.

The police chief is former Army. A bunch of us vets were talking together with him at the range and he told us he told the mayor it was a waste of his officers time but the mayor persisted. Eventually he and the other police chiefs and Sheriffs told the mayors they were done and would just go out for real crimes. He also said they had a lot of Karens out patrolling and calling in.

The way to win this is to be polite but firm. And cooperate. Then come back. And engage the police and security folks. The veterans should establish ties with the officers and security staff. Explain why you are doing this. Most of the official staff are our kind of folk. Don't challenge their authority, don't threaten the guys on the ground, do what they say, but be sure to let them know that you doubt the validity of the people telling them what to do.

Unfortunately, I live in NY....way past my time to vacate. Heavily invested now and can't just walk away. I should have moved 7yrs ago when I had the chance.

At least there are many armed citizens here.

Gun orgs need to throw the lawsuits at the state legislature. Sue the living filth from this state.

You also need to get people who don't own guns to buy them and learn how to use them. I showed a liberal woman how to shoot and now she is pro-2A but is still anti-AR - she wants a more thorough background check - but now likes them.

• Haha
Reactions: 96coal449
The mayor of the town I live in lives a few houses down. When I see him at house parties I never let him get away with how his boys took the swing sets down at the local parks or locked up shit. He honestly admitted his mistake early on in going along with that crap. We get a good chuckle over it now - especially how we just cut the locks and went in and played anyway.

The overreaction then was a fun few weeks. We'd have the kids and adults playing soccer or tennis. The cops or sheriffs would come by and I'd chat with them and they'd leave when we did as they asked, but we'd come back the next day. Eventually they just drove by and waved. The local ISDs then tried to hire rent a cops. I'd go chat with them too and they would leave. Funny how taking the time to establish ties with former veterans AND being polite smooths things over and lets them vent as well.

The police chief is former Army. A bunch of us vets were talking together with him at the range and he told us he told the mayor it was a waste of his officers time but the mayor persisted. Eventually he and the other police chiefs and Sheriffs told the mayors they were done and would just go out for real crimes. He also said they had a lot of Karens out patrolling and calling in.

The way to win this is to be polite but firm. And cooperate. Then come back. And engage the police and security folks. The veterans should establish ties with the officers and security staff. Explain why you are doing this. Most of the official staff are our kind of folk. Don't challenge their authority, don't threaten the guys on the ground, do what they say, but be sure to let them know that you doubt the validity of the people telling them what to do.
This^ 100%

Women are too emotional to be leaders (voters). It interferes with their ability to think rationally. She is making emotional decisions without the rationality to consider precedent. She has no respect for power, only the will to abuse it.

It's not a female thing. She is just evil.

The problem I see in my town, and I assume in others, is that the police force mostly consists of young twenty-somethings. They went through indoctrination in school, not history and civics. They don't understand what "nationalism" and "patriotism" is about, they think they are dirty words. I honestly regret with my last move not researching the "political leanings" in the local community, and that's on me. I thought moving farther out from the "big city" would help, but its actually the opposite. Clearly something happened within my local government to welcome several thousand "new" people into brand new apartment buildings, that were never open to rent for citizens, and this was planned if not in advanced certainly very close to Jan. 2021.

I'm ashamed to say Texas is purple turning blue. When Abbott went to Davos and joined the WEF two years ago, it wasn't about "bringing in business contracts", it was about bringing in foreignors; everything at this point is for theater. I suppose everyone has their price, they don't realize the force behind this group is not Schwab, or Gates, or Soros, but an entity with much greater power and its own legions.

Last edited:
The problem I see in my town, and I assume in others, is that the police force mostly consists of young twenty-somethings. They went through indoctrination in school, not hisotry and civics. They don't understand what "nationalism" and "patriotism" is about, they think they are dirty words. I honestly regret with my last move not researching the "political leanings" in the local community, and that's on me. I thought moving farther out from the "big city" would help, but its actually the opposite. Clearly something happened within my local government to welcome several thousand "new" people into brand new apartment buildings, that were never open to rent for citizens, and this was planned if not in advanced certainly very close to Jan. 2021.

I'm ashamed to say Texas is purple turning blue. When Abbott went to Davos and joined the WEF two years ago, it wasn't about "bringing in business contracts", it was about bringing in foreignors; everything at this point is for theater. I suppose everyone has their price, they don't realize the force behind this group is not Schwab, or Gates, or Soros, but an entitity with much greater power and its own legions.
Yes Abbot going to the dark sabbath gathering was a sure sign they finally found his price or his perversion. And yes the enemy is legion and much larger than a few shadowy business men and financiers

Bwaaaahahaha.
Their authority!! Bwaaaahahaha
You fucking cuckold!! They work for you!!

You also need to get people who don't own guns to buy them and learn how to use them. I showed a liberal woman how to shoot and now she is pro-2A but is still anti-AR - she wants a more thorough background check - but now likes them.
The libs here are far to gone. Many are fudds that believe the 2ndA is for hunting, just like their Karen wives. Their minds are glued to the idiot box where no one lies on LSM.
SARC

Bwaaaahahaha.
Their authority!! Bwaaaahahaha
You fucking cuckold!! They work for you!!

We had unfettered access to the soccer fields and tennis courts after a week and no one fucked with us. And I did not piss off anyone doing it. it took a week of organizing parents, showing up and being respectable. And we can laugh about it now.

All you did was sit at your keyboard and call people names.

Do you think the FBI works for you? LOL. Post a photoshopped pic of yourself inside the Capitol on 1/6 and on social media. When they arrest you at a strip mall, you can resist all you want. Even with their shitty tactics and poorer prep, the end result will not work out in your favor.

Reactions: Ronws
We had unfettered access to the soccer fields and tennis courts after a week and no one fucked with us. And I did not piss off anyone doing it. it took a week of organizing parents, showing up and being respectable. And we can laugh about it now.

All you did was sit at your keyboard and call people names.

Do you think the FBI works for you? LOL. Post a photoshopped pic of yourself inside the Capitol on 1/6 and on social media. When they arrest you at a strip mall, you can resist all you want. Even with their shitty tactics and poorer prep, the end result will not work out in your favor.
His point is, they have no authority. We only allow it.