• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Idaho killer

Skeptic1

Heavy Horseman
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2019
Central NC
So the guy that was arrested in PA for killing the kids in Idaho looks just like Tim McVeigh with a slightly different hair cut.

Last edited:
Ha! I didn't post a pic. It's all over the news. If you don't remember what McVeigh looked like it doesn't matter.
Handle it for me......

Chief can you tell us what you had for lunch today ? That is part of the investigation and will come out in time.

Reactions: BCP
One report said based on DNA at the scene and the car he drove....otherwise no details

He was a grad student in criminal justice

Last I checked you just got your right back from drug charges??
Thats absolutely corrrect, doesnt mean Im still involved.

Learned a good lesson, "If you cant do the time, dont do the crime." Anything else?

Thats absolutely corrrect, doesnt mean Im still involved.

Learned a good lesson, "If you cant do the time, dont do the crime." Anything else?
But regarding my earlier post, it was a gut reaction to being sick of seeing these scumbags get off ...and i retract it.

Would love to have insights on how they caught him. It just seemed from all the press releases, and media reporting that they didn't have a clue who did it.

I really feel like it's getting near impossible to get away with anything because of the amount of surveillance the country has that we don't know about. Like the Rittenhouse trial, we found out that there was a drone overhead the whole time...who knew!

Branden

I think we have a long road ahead of us, though. Certainly, the crime committed would warrant a death sentence IMHO, if the defendant is duly convicted. But I fear that, even if convicted, he may very well not "ride the needle." In Idaho, the sentence of death has to be a "unanimous" jury vote. I would not put it past "anti-death penalty" forces to plant the jury with just one "sleeper" juror that might vote to convict, but *will* vote against the death penalty. It's what the anti-death penalty people do. :mad: :poop:

I think we have a long road ahead of us, though. Certainly, the crime committed would warrant a death sentence IMHO, if the defendant is duly convicted. But I fear that, even if convicted, he may very well not "ride the needle." In Idaho, the sentence of death has to be a "unanimous" jury vote. I would not put it past "anti-death penalty" forces to plant the jury with just one "sleeper" juror that might vote to convict, but *will* vote against the death penalty. It's what the anti-death penalty people do. :mad: :poop:
Despite my earlier brush chipper post, I cant support the death penalty. There have been too many people who spent long time on death row the proven innocent later. No giving a life back once its taken.

That leaves the question of how to deal with these monsters. Simple incarceration just doesnt seem enough.

Reactions: Rich4
It’s like gay moron fest in here today
Bender seems to be really caught up in this faggot stuff. Usually those who dwell on something like that should just come out of the closet.

Surprising he would shit on someone else after bragging about having relationships with pigeons. :whistle:

Going to be interesting to see if he was on any LE radar before his arrest.

One report said based on DNA at the scene and the car he drove....otherwise no details

He was a grad student in criminal justice
That would make sense. They were looking at about 20,000 registered cars of that year range, make and model. Records might show the original car color, but I am not sure on that. Then they look at the vehicles that were the closest, and compare those records to any prints that were recovered and/or DNA evidence. Say they had DNA evidence of 40 persons at the crime scene, if they were lucky enough to ID all or most of the persons who left DNA evidence they are almost there.

DNA testing was done and the killer is not in the data base so then they start genealogy and work until they fine your ass through your relatives. The old way was your learned your trade by rifle,pistol,knife to get as close to your target as possible , today you need to stay rifle distance to avoid leaving DNA.

DNA testing was done and the killer is not in the data base so then they start genealogy and work until they fine your ass through your relatives. The old way was your learned your trade by rifle,pistol,knife to get as close to your target as possible , today you need to stay rifle distance to avoid leaving DNA.
Then you gotta think about if a recovered bullet can be paired to your rifle...and I have a solution for that: http://dissolvalloy.com/technology/

If the victims weren’t pretty white girls you wouldn’t hear shit about it. ✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿
There is probably some truth to that. I do think that had any 4 college students in Moscow, ID (or Pullman, WA) had been murdered in such fashion, we would have heard about it plenty. Maybe not as much as Mr. Goncalves would have it in front of everyone, all the time. I bet that dude did more to slow the investigation than any single person.

Would love to have insights on how they caught him. It just seemed from all the press releases, and media reporting that they didn't have a clue who did it.

I really feel like it's getting near impossible to get away with anything because of the amount of surveillance the country has that we don't know about. Like the Rittenhouse trial, we found out that there was a drone overhead the whole time...who knew!

Branden
Yeah, the question is why? Reminds me of a scene from the old rollerball movie when those that control the action have the camera crew pan to something that is fixing to happen...

Reactions: Maggot
just to piss everyone off they will allow him to walk they were actually looking for the guy next door ...

I was reading a post about the murders and one theory was that incels were involved, never heard of encels , sexually frustrated young men basically, anyway got me to thinking , most of these mass shooters seem to fit this category, so they just need to get laid , it's might just be that simple , why not treat these idiots like they do drug addicts , rehab for pussy less men ,just a thought.

I was reading a post about the murders and one theory was that incels were involved, never heard of encels , sexually frustrated young men basically, anyway got me to thinking , most of these mass shooters seem to fit this category, so they just need to get laid , it's might just be that simple , why not treat these idiots like they do drug addicts , rehab for pussy less men ,just a thought.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Wow everybody slow down…….Fox News says he was bullied in school by girls…..see it wasn’t his fault………he needs help and counciling maybe he has PTSD…….. poor guy.
those girls triggered him……I bet he was an “INCEL”…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fx77 and 10ring'r

Branden
A dad said that it appeared his daughter fought back due to wounds on forearms. Maybe she got some DNA under a fingernail.

So, you propose an American Red Light District? I am sure many could get on board with that. And you never know, it might do some good, at the women’s expense of course. Seems to work ok for Amsterdam.

some truth to this, since many die in the inner cities from gang and drug violence on a daily basis.
either the media doesn't believe blm, or they are protecting the people that are to blame for it.
Definitely protecting the ones responsible. Makes zero sense why these shit bags are elected over and over again.

Reactions: SilentStalkr