• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IDAHO,WYOMING,MONTANA,UTAH

Then you buy 10 acres and want to hunt on everyone else's private property without permission or better yet you go to the county and demand your area be made a not shooting area and start calling the cops on the neighbors because their shooting on their property woke up your wokeness.
I'm dealing with the opposite issue right now. I'm a transplant living in South Texas. Bought a decent amount of land, surrounded by empty pastures. Got to shoot whenever I wanted, and everything was great. Now a bunch of the locals are buying up the pastures since they're old enough to move out of their family homes, and they're building houses in those pastures. They all complain about my shooting, and I just find it all so ironic. I can't wait to start calling them a bunch of California liberals so I can watch their heads explode at the conundrum.

I'm dealing with the opposite issue right now. I'm a transplant living in South Texas. Bought a decent amount of land, surrounded by empty pastures. Got to shoot whenever I wanted, and everything was great. Now a bunch of the locals are buying up the pastures since they're old enough to move out of their family homes, and they're building houses in those pastures. They all complain about my shooting, and I just find it all so ironic. I can't wait to start calling them a bunch of California liberals so I can watch their heads explode at the conundrum.
Maybe we should pool our money and develop a shooting community with an HOA requiring every resident get in range time daily.
No club house, just a range.

Maybe we should pool our money and develop a shooting community with an HOA requiring every resident get in range time daily.
No club house, just a range.
"Uhhh, it looks like your range card hasn't been punched in a few weeks. We wouldn't want you to fall into the restricted list! This is just a friendly reminder to get your range time in, and make sure you get your card marked so you get credit for the time!"