• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Idea for Sticky....

drum13

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2012
How's this idea for a sticky....

Gear that's MADE IN THE FUCKING USA.

I would buy from that list even if it were more expensive.

No outsourced shit - "assembled" in sweatshops, like Vietnam. No made in China crap.

Gear made 100% in America, made with materials from USA, made by American citizens.

Of course you can't count glass in optics.

What say you... Got any??

That's why you should order from IMPACT DATA BOOKS 100% made in the USA!!!:)

Yup... Got one. Love my book. Stand-up business and received a hand signed thank you note with it. First fucking class right there.

1. IMPACT DATA BOOKS

Who else??

HTI Gear is 100% USA made. Their Skid Plates, and soon to be released Kopfjaeger Sling, both come from a production facility in CA.

So why does glass get a free pass?

What about raw steel that's produced overseas for use in USA manufactured barrels? Do all barrel and action makers need to certify that their steel comes from USA companies?

What about the lead that used in the bullets you shoot? Or the gunpowder that's made by Australia?

I'm a big fan of supporting the US industrial base, but hell, even our submarines and fighter jets have foreign components in them (and not just "nickle-dime-stuff")

wilderness pack specialties in klamath falls for awesome hunting packs. Some of their stuff is used in the military. Check out the website.
Bummers:
Buck knives: some made in china
Kershaw knives: some made in china
Gerber knives: some made in china

Huge bummer:
Stuff that says "Snap-On Made in China" Really?

I got an idea how about a chassis thread by lowlight since he has most experience with a lot of chassis, so he can give his opinions on which is best for what and what chassis is just bad. (the truth hurts but he would say it in a nice way)

Triad, Red Tac, Borka, Hill People Gear; it's easy enough to find gear made in the states that unless it's counterfeit or you're trying to shave a penny you're more likely to find stuff manufactured here than overseas.