• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If anyone wonders how Civil War 2 would go down...

Not that I disagree with you.

What I’m saying is they are conditioning the youth generation after generation to think completely opposite from us. They are social warriors, fighting for the rights of little jimmy to dress up as a girl and renamed little Jamie. Then for little Jamie to kill a baby child that’s 39w 6d 23h 59 m and 59 seconds old... They think that’s liberty... we are going to get old and die off, once they have the super majority brainwash from generation to generation of leftist propaganda brainwashing in public schools, they win. No war needed.

They have the majority of children’s minds on lockdown. They’re just waiting for us “ radical gun loving bigots” to die off. They’ve been working on this since the 60s. 50+ years and look how much they have accomplished...

The real civil war will come with children grow up so damn oppressed under leftist government that they naturally lust for liberty and take a stand.

"The purpose of a university should be to make a son as unlike his father as possible. By the time a man has grown old enough to have a son in college he has specialized. The university should generalize the treatment of its undergraduates, should struggle to put them in touch with every force of life. "

Woodrow Wilson

Lots of truth about that communist even on a communist site like Wikipedia...

Read his quotes - What is old is whats new.

Which makes me hope the pendulum will swing back from its present maximum.

When the truth is found to be lies, and all the joy within you dies (Grace Slick).

The most damaging thing to the Truth was the repeal of the 1996 Telecommunications Act, under Bill Clinton. Before that Big Corp, Media was against the law.

@Caveman0101
I hear that. That's the beauty of balkanization. There is already a push for splitting up CA right now for the very reason you mentioned. As far as Colorado goes, the small yet heavily weighted leftist voting districts of CO and other stated like it wont matter. They will be the minority bc their vote doesnt matter in this situation.

@Crang
The difference of what your forefathers felt with and what we are talking about is, the union wasnt NC, and the people they fought weren't from NC. They lost not because they were fighting in NC or for NC alone, they were fighting a much larger force than what we would see today. The colors of most stated today are because voting districts. The left made it that way on purpose. Those lines of districts wont exists if this happens.

When the truth is found to be lies, and all the joy within you dies (Grace Slick).

The most damaging thing to the Truth was the repeal of the 1996 Telecommunications Act, under Bill Clinton. Before that Big Corp, Media was against the law.

Didnt know anybody else here appreciated that woman. She was radical for sure.

"One pill makes you larger one pill makes you small. The ones that mother gives you dont do anything at all."

You seriously don't think the left hates gun owners?
Nope. Lots and lots of Progressives, Democrats, and Social Democrats in my Family and where I work and almost all of them own guns and shoot as regularly as I do.

It's not Black or White, Yes or No, anymore and it never will be again. It is no longer Us vs Them....hell, I have at least 2 ultra Conservative Christian coworkers who want guns confiscated and banned in the worst way. The Haters and the Hate 'ees live right next door to each other and are often related.

This is what will make the current Civil War devastating to all factions if it ever goes hot. We'll be shooting our family members and next door neighbors. This is what will prevent it from going hot until there is absolutely no other way. Hopefully we all just learn to get along or peacefully separate like a married couple that just will never get along.

VooDoo

Some of you guys should do the 9/11 memorial stair climb. I was fortunate enough to do it yesterday, and it was pretty rewarding wearing full gear. 133 flights I think it was

Nope. Lots and lots of Progressives, Democrats, and Social Democrats in my Family and where I work and almost all of them own guns and shoot as regularly as I do.

It's not Black or White, Yes or No, anymore and it never will be again. It is no longer Us vs Them....hell, I have at least 2 ultra Conservative Christian coworkers who want guns confiscated and banned in the worst way. The Haters and the Hate 'ees live right next door to each other and are often related.

This is what will make the current Civil War devastating to all factions if it ever goes hot. We'll be shooting our family members and next door neighbors. This is what will prevent it from going hot until there is absolutely no other way. Hopefully we all just learn to get along or peacefully separate like a married couple that just will never get along.

VooDoo
It’s awfully difficult to simply separate when one party wants to continue penalizing the other party for having a different view of things. When they work feverishly to get the full weight of the government against them to take away rights and freedoms - it’s not as simple as going your own way. They are actively working to damage us, while simultaneously working to make us pick-up the check for their “buy their vote” spending habits.

Even in a divorce you can file for separate maintenance and protective orders. There’s no way to accomplish that in this current situation. Or at least not yet.

I would like nothing better than to have a list or menu of things we agree to spend our tax dollars on - and we get to choose which things we order or fund with our taxes - right on our tax forms we file. And if not enough people check the box to pay for gender reassignments on convicted felons in prison? Then it doesn’t get funded.

I had to look it up.

Jeez, aw ready...

German; I think you may be onto something here..

It’s awfully difficult to simply separate when one party wants to continue penalizing the other party for having a different view of things. When they work feverishly to get the full weight of the government against them to take away rights and freedoms - it’s not as simple as going your own way. They are actively working to damage us, while simultaneously working to make us pick-up the check for their “buy their vote” spending habits.

Even in a divorce you can file for separate maintenance and protective orders. There’s no way to accomplish that in this current situation. Or at least not yet.

I would like nothing better than to have a list or menu of things we agree to spend our tax dollars on - and we get to choose which things we order or fund with our taxes - right on our tax forms we file. And if not enough people check the box to pay for gender reassignments on convicted felons in prison? Then it doesn’t get funded.

I agree if people had to put their money where their mouth is a lot of the bs in politics would be a non-issue.

Reactions: QuickNDirty

VooDoo

I think your 100% wrong but it's cool. All I see and hear is that the ultimate end game of the left is me and my family in a reeduction camp or dead. My way of life is absolutely unacceptable to the left, I need to change our be removed.

Last edited:
I think your 100% wrong but it's cool. All I see and hear is that the ultimate end game of the left is me and my family in a reduction camp or dead. My way of life is absolutely unacceptable to the left, I need to change our be removed.

The good news is that if you manage to stay alive in the camps long enough, you'll probably see those same "useful idiots" that wanted you eliminated so badly also wind up in the same camp.... Assuming communist history goes as it always has.

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
The good news is that if you manage to stay alive in the camps long enough, you'll probably see those same "useful idiots" that wanted you eliminated so badly also wind up in the same camp.... Assuming communist history goes as it always has.
That's not good news. Those spineless fucksticks will still be all up in your shit as you try to establish an escape plan.

One mistake and they'll go screaming to the guards about what you've been up to.

Reactions: Huskydriver

Revolutions eat their own.

In the Communist dialectic it has to be that way.

The greatnes of George Washington was in giving up power after risking so much to get there.

His rare action is what broke the "natural" progression from "Revolution" to "Counter Revolution"

An almost perfect record in our case, save for our first "Bonus Army" and Sheas Rebellion, up until 1860.

That's not good news. Those spineless fucksticks will still be all up in your shit as you try to establish an escape plan.
One mistake and they'll go screaming to the guards about what you've been up to.

Possibly, but I think they will be in shock that their great system failed them and be rather prone to suggestions and someone offering a helping hand.....

You always need to bring a sandwich or two when you do your escape from the gulag......

Reactions: QuickNDirty

Set up the escape plan then turn them over to the guards as if the plan was theirs. Perfect payback for them helping put you in the camp in the first place.

Revolutions eat their own.

In the Communist dialectic it has to be that way.

The greatnes of George Washington was in giving up power after risking so much to get there.

His rare action is what broke the "natural" progression from "Revolution" to "Counter Revolution"

An almost perfect record in our case, save for our first "Bonus Army" and Sheas Rebellion, up until 1860.

Thats why they named the capital:

Washington

For a good read on the man His Excellency George Washington. Joseph J Ellis . Reading this gave me the most profound respect for the greatest of Americans. Had there ben no Washington there would likely be no United States

Set up the escape plan then turn them over to the guards as if the plan was theirs. Perfect payback for them helping put you in the camp in the first place.
I don’t think that would be an option for me.
“From my cold dead hands...”

You always need to bring a sandwich or two when you do your escape from the gulag......

I don't think the normal reader here understands that reference..,

WHEN ALMON talks of escape, McDowell advises him to ''take a sandwich''--a fellow prisoner too weak to last more than a few days in the trek across the frozen tundra of Siberia.

''When he dies,'' McDowell sneers, ''you eat him." - HBO Drama Gulag...

There are a lot of different circumstances that exist today that are different from when the first civil war started.

There are also some similarities. In order to learn how to conduct ourselves and handle a [possible] 2nd civil war we should learn from our past.

Professor Guelzo provides some information in a way that I had not considered before. His last two points sound simple in theory but would have been difficult to implement. The 2nd being the most difficult to achieve.

Giving land to freed slaves would have implied that land would be taken away from someone. It doesn't matter who that someone would be. It would still piss that someone (or group of someones) off; even more than they were to begin with.

The first of his last two points would have been enforcing thought at the point of a bayonet. This would have caused even more hatred for those "damn Yankees."

Regardless of that, the Professor has an excellent video.

Reactions: 308pirate
Seems the worst thing the South could have done to ensure a more succesful Reconstruction was to shoot Lincoln.

Lincoln seemed more inclined to let his Generals have a say in regards to the post war South.

Lincoln owed Grant his ass. Grant realized the people he was fighting were classmates and one time comrades.

The death of Lincoln allowed the bureaucrats to rape the South.

Not claiming Lincoln would have been a kumbaya preacher. He certainly never let the Constitution get in his way but I think he was exhausted and ready to move on.

Seems the worst thing the South could have done to ensure a more succesful Reconstruction was to shoot Lincoln.

Lincoln would have been just fine if he had allowed the Global Banking Elite to do all the financing of the war and plunder the country for profits.

But he found out as several others have, what happens why you try to print your own money as the government and issue your own debt and not let the Global Banking Elite have their way with your nation's wealth.

The number one question this country has had to deal with ever since Lexington and Concorde is whether or not we would be governed by a strong form of central government or an alliance of 13 separate countries. That's why the Articles of Confederation turned out to be a failure. Keep this thought in mind: we started out as thirteen separate countries!

We lose sight of the fact that the word "state" at that time was synonymous with the word "country."

Using today's vernacular it would surprise a lot of people to hear our founding fathers thoughts in terms on the alliance of the states on this continent. To them, we were almost like Europe except that we were united in thoughts and the direction we wanted to go in as a general populace.

The difference between the European states and the United States at that time was that the founding fathers believed in the unalienable rights of man. The European States were still ruled by monarchies. We threw out the last king and weren't going to replace him with another. So how would they balance the rights of man with the need to establish a more perfect form of government?

The answer was to establish a constitution or a contract between 13 separate states (aka countries).

Lincoln, by cementing a victory over the south, gave his answer to the question. He was in favor of a strong central form of government.

Although I am a registered Republican, I have difficulty accepting Lincoln's philosophy. I couldn't accept slavery either but my sympathies had I been alive 160 years ago would have been with the antebellum South.

Slavery and racism wasn't the reason for the war. It was, on the other hand, a reason to carry on the conflict by the southern democrats after the war. It is at that juncture that my sympathies with the South stop.

"Slavery ... wasn't the reason for the war."

Balony. Total baloney.

The South's constituting documents, and the various Southern state constituting documents were all united around defending the "peculiar institution" of the South: chattel slavery.

The Founders realized that they were simply putting off the problem of slavery until a future point in time, and that point came with the Civil War.

Only the most breathtaking ignorance of the simply, easily proven historical facts, can support the assertion that "slavery wasn't the reason for the war."

I was born and raised in the Heart of Dixie, a native son of the "Old South.

And may it never rise again.

Last edited:
The Union won. DC owns your ass.

BTW, Booth did have an interesting background.

Fellas, if an actual civil war becomes necessary or actuality starts, we all need to be on the same side.

Fighting, flaming and attacking one and other about differences of opinion on trivial matters won’t help our cause and purpose.

The communist movement in this country is as strong and virulent as it has ever been (at least in my lifetime) and its only going to get worse.

They want to turn our wonderful Republic into a large version of Venezuela. Us fighting amongst ourselves only brings that closer to reality.

I imagine we will unite once we no longer have the luxury of entertaining stupid internal beefs as the confiscation agents are ringing our doorbells. Or will it be too late...

Last edited:
Confiscation agents ringing the door bells - will absolutely be the starting bell of US CW2.0

Reactions: Longshot231
Confiscation agents ringing the door bells - will absolutely be the starting bell of US CW2.0

They won't be ringing the doorbells but banging them down; preceded by teargas grenades launched through the windows.

When the food stamps and checks stop coming. Those that give not one fuck for nor can comprehend rule of law will quickly revert to instincts. That will provoke a reaction from what’s left of good, God fearing America which will provoke a reaction from our benevolent betters. Quick couple of titfortats then someone hits hard. JMHO.

When the food stamps and checks stop coming. Those that give not one fuck for nor can comprehend rule of law will quickly revert to instincts. That will provoke a reaction from what’s left of good, God fearing America which will provoke a reaction from our benevolent betters. Quick couple of titfortats then someone hits hard. JMHO.

I'm no Denzel Washington but have had my share of fist fights. Almost killed the guy in the last one that I had.

It's been decades sense I knocked a guy's front teeth out and for a skinny person like I was, you would be surprised at the big guys that I beat up.

Those experiences served me well. I learned how to pick up the shit-in-the-pants smell of fear in a man. I've made a few tough guys back down and away from little ole me on a few occasions since those days.

So, I'd like to be like Mr. Eli when it comes to a civil war with the ANTIFAs and low-life Leftists. The only thing wrong with this scene is that after the spokesman in the group lost his hand, his mates would probably have left the area.

Yes, I know I'm dreaming if I think a civil war would look like this but it's okay to fantasize every now and then.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
A civil war or just plain SHTF situation where people revert to basic instincts.... would bring all the meanness out that most people work very hard at hiding most of the time. When it turns into a me vs them situation - there will be no rules of engagement. People would band with who they felt they would benefit from the most, and do their worst to all others. In a limited resources situation - it would be very tough and very risky to trust very many people at all.

So just recently in a non red flag state you have Leo and gov alphabets taking a old vet’s collection. You have fbi taking guns away from another vet after he says he will defend himself from antifa.. You have cops taking guns from law abiding citizens now in red flag states.. You have feds taking a dads guns over something his son said.. You have cops taking guns from a man over something his nephew said.. Before red flag laws you had cops in commifornia taking away guns.. before that you had cops taking guns in New Orleans.. (with help from national guard troops none the less.. Be honest with yourself and ask, who around you would you lock and load for, and break the law for in order to defend his constitutional rights? Who around you do you know well enough to be able to say, while watching his face all over tv and media, that he wouldn’t do the things the media is claiming he did? Were are all the protesters when they take guns away from lawful citizens? Were is the armed resistance? Sure it sounds nice to say “from my cold dead hands” but do you really think that will bother em one bit? Is there any accountability now when some branch of the gov shows up to the wrong address and murders law abiding people in their own home? Do you really think all it will take to kick off the party is gov taking away guns? Seriously? We can’t even talk about this without people arguing over weather or not the first civil war was about slavery.. how many people can you communicate with once cell phones are jammed?

Yup I will take quality people over quantity any day. Hide what ya can now in multiple spots. If you find someone you think may be quality, invest in em and find out. What’s a cheap ar amongst friends? If the shit gets real enough fast enough then we will have a lot less sheep and sheepdogs. At that point anyone not against you is with you, and will need to be armed, as a lot of them will be former brainwashed idiots. And yes even antifa types might see the light if they survive a big enough event to light the keg. If the keg don’t get lit then we will just continue to slide downhill.

• Love
Reactions: W54/XM-388
The government would just stir the pot and let most screw over each other while sitting in the bunker enjoying a good meal. Then come out and screw over the survivors and form a new government in their image.

90% of people will line up and turn their shit in. !0% will either hide their shit or lose their shit and get rolled up like criminals. It's over. Time for a new country. That's not a civil war. That's a revolution.
My personal position is that the US will have a Revolution that will probably result in a hot civil war. It *is* time for a new country and violence can only be averted if we do like married couples who can't deal with each other do and get a divorce.

The problem with divorce is that both/all parties want the lions share - the good property, the savings account, etc. Same as if we split America up. The fight will come when one faction decides it's getting the short end of the stick in terms of resources, geography, wealth, and population. I really feel that in this century if a State or a couple if States decided to secede from the union the Government would be well advised to let them go.

But they won't.

VooDoo

My personal position is that the US will have a Revolution that will probably result in a hot civil war. It *is* time for a new country and violence can only be averted if we do like married couples who can't deal with each other do and get a divorce.

The problem with divorce is that both/all parties want the lions share - the good property, the savings account, etc. Same as if we split America up. The fight will come when one faction decides it's getting the short end of the stick in terms of resources, geography, wealth, and population. I really feel that in this century if a State or a couple if States decided to secede from the union the Government would be well advised to let them go.

But they won't.

VooDoo

It will be interesting to see what the SCOTUS says about any state wanting to secede.

In Texas v. White 1869, the SCOTUS said it was illegal to secede from the union.

That brings a smile to my face in light of what Andrew Jackson said decades earlier.

IIRC, the SCOTUS ruled that Jackson’s war on the Seminoles in Florida was unconstitutional.

Jackson basically said that “they made the ruling let’s see if they can enforce it.” [paraphrased]

It goes without saying that the confederacy would have ignored any SCOTUS ruling which made it illegal to secede in 1861 anyway.

States and municipalities are already thumbing their noses at the federal government with sanctuary laws for illegal immigrants.

Conversely, the SCOTUS refused to hear the cases of Jeremy Kettler and Shane Cox. That involved the manufacture and purchase of an unregistered suppressor which both men thought was protected by Kansas’ 2nd amendment protection act (2APA).

If I’m correct, there about a dozen states that have passed various versions of the 2nd amendment protection acts to nullify federal laws like the NFA of 1934. Missouri is the latest state to enact a 2APA.

What sucks is that the DOJ doesn’t go after sanctuary cities and states with the same zeal that it does for NFA violations in 2APA states.

I could wax eloquently about that hypocrisy but know that it isn’t lost on SH members.

.............how Civil War 2 would go down ?​

This should save them from CW2

This looks like a liability nightmare. How the hell did they raise $130m in capital with this idea?

• Wow
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Please read Unintended Consequences. This is the only way our side can win. Fighting against you friends and neighbors won't change a thing.
These things gotta happen every 150 years or so, 200 years. Helps to get rid of the bad blood. Been 160 years since the last one.

Uhhh you guys realize that you are posting in a necro thread?

Uhhh you guys realize that you are posting in a necro thread?
When I got the notification earlier today that it had been bumped, I had forgotten all about this thread and don't even remember what my post was until I read it. Lol