• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If online gun sales are prohibited...

Maybe just change all the sales sites to end in .onion and merchant processing to crypto, and give the one figured salute the those who hate the constitution.

I also always chuckle a little when I hear a leftist ranting on about using the constitution to purge their political rivals, like no shit...so you actually know what the constitution says? Because I recall you recently saying how when it comes to the first 10 amendments they “just get in the way”.

It perplexes me how anyone takes these idiots seriously anymore.

Politicians discussing this have no idea how this process actually works - they think buying guns on the internet is like getting a cell phone case off fucking Amazon.
Its not so much that, although I'm sure there are many that are that misinformed, it that they have an agenda of disarming the people so they can be ruled and have less ability of opposing the criminal actions of the state.

Biden wont last a year and it will be Cameltoe's first agenda to disarm America to serve her Communist masters.
And if she can't carry out that task for her masters, they'll come in and try and do it for her and demote her to 'organ donor.'

If you regulate something enough, everyone will be a criminal.

BugIn

If you regulate something enough, everyone will be a criminal.

BugIn
Sadly I think thats the point. It makes it easy to silence and jail your opposition when the whole citizenry at large is now guilty of something. Same way we stirp people's rights by labeling them "domestic terrorists"

Reactions: rancher5
First of all, purchasing Firearms over the internet IS ALREADY BANNED. Change the narrative. You cannot order a firearm off the internet.

IT MUST FIRST GO TO AN FFL!

You are arguing on the anti-second amendment peoples terms. STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

Second, i know earlier in the thread someone mention 100% background checks. Here is a thought. Never give a gun grabber anything for free. Yes we could do 100% background checks. We could implement it so the ATF can't stall out the system at random like a blacklist. Call the number--on the list? Can't buy. System down or not listed. Cleared.

Great. Now what do i get in return

If i give background checks I need something for me. Like Suppressors off the NFA list or Universal Concealed Carry (or How about clarifying the assualt weapons are by default full automatic (aka kill any AWB)). That's how comprimise is supposed to work. You get something, I get something.

So I I give in to Universal Background checks, I better get back something in return or pound sand. We give to the left over and over again. Compromise means we get something too.

Otherwise not one damn inch on anything. No matter how I feel personally. Bump stocks: Stupid. But you better GIVE ME SOMETHING IN RETURN (and we got sqaut--EO'd out--don't think ol BIden might not try the same thing with Pistol ARs or AWB).

The first and highest priority will be to identify and destroy anyone and anything that supported Trump. Trump supporters are the modern SS to the left. They are serious.
They are taking huge offense to the storming of the capitol but none what so ever to the destruction of "occupied" cities. The capitol group is a "violent mob" the ones who burned cities were "largely peaceful."

First of all, purchasing Firearms over the internet IS ALREADY BANNED. Change the narrative. You cannot order a firearm off the internet.

Second, i know earlier in the thread someone mention 100% background checks. Here is a thought. Never give a gun grabber anything for free. Yes we could do 100% background checks. We could implement it so the ATF can't stall out the system at random like a blacklist. Call the number--on the list? Can't buy. System down or not listed. Cleared.

If i give background checks I need something for me. Like Suppressors off the NFA list or Universal Concealed Carry (or How about clarifying the assualt weapons are by default full automatic (aka kill any AWB)). That's how comprimise is supposed to work. You get something, I get something.

So I I give in to Universal Background checks, I better get back something in return or pound sand. We give to the left over and over again. Compromise means we get something too.

Otherwise not one damn inch on anything. No matter how I feel personally. Bump stocks: Stupid. But you better GIVE ME SOMETHING IN RETURN (and we got sqaut--EO'd out--don't think ol BIden might not try the same thing with Pistol ARs or AWB).
With all due respect , what makes you think anyone in Washington gives a dam what you and I might want in return . Do you really think those rhinos are going to fight any gun legislation 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The Republicans are too busy scrambling to bow down to the new king and secure there future in the swamp.

And if she can't carry out that task for her masters, they'll come in and try and do it for her and demote her to 'organ donor.'
Id rather die than get one of her organs. Ewwwwww

I think the bitch is a demon or perhaps the AntiChrist. Did you see her face when Tulsi Gabbard (sp) took her apart? I wouldnt want to be Tulsi when Demonwoman gets power.

Id rather die than get one of her organs. Ewwwwww

I think the bitch is a demon or perhaps the AntiChrist. Did you see her face when Tulsi Gabbard (sp) took her apart? I wouldnt want to be Tulsi when Demonwoman gets power.
Tulsi did not kill herself in a boating accident !

• Love
Reactions: jr81452 and Maggot
Tulsi has had some very interesting point of views lately. I know she's a middle of the road Demwit, but she has surprised me lately.

Politicians discussing this have no idea how this process actually works - they think buying guns on the internet is like getting a cell phone case off fucking Amazon.
Correct!! But they are the same politicians that think by banning all firearms is going to stop all the shooting's and murders in the this country. The only people a ban affects are the citizens that are buying them legally. They forget that the criminal types don't give a shit about what laws are on the books.

Correct!! But they are the same politicians that think by banning all firearms is going to stop all the shooting's and murders in the this country. The only people a ban affects are the citizens that are buying them legally. They forget that the criminal types don't give a shit about what laws are on the books.
They don't believe that story. They know they can not take complete control while the citizens are armed. The criminals already work for them, they want them to be armed.

They don't believe that story. They know they can not take complete control while the citizens are armed. The criminals already work for them, they want them to be armed.
They want to disarm the public. Their personal security detail or security contractor will still be armed to protect them.

Reactions: RTH1800
Gun control legislation as nothing to do with crime. it's about CONTROL. The left knows that when push comes to shove, We The People, are the largest, most powerful, army in the world.

Gun control legislation as nothing to do with crime. it's about CONTROL. The left knows that when push comes to shove, We The People, are the largest, most powerful, army in the world.
While you are correct on making that statement. Unfortunately that's the narrative they are using to push the new legislation(Executive Action).

This x 1,000
As long as they get what they want they don't care what it costs as seen over the last few months. It shouldn't be that hard to negotiate with this group IF our group really wanted to negotiate which you would have to question after what we have seen over the last few months.

Just a thought: How can you enforce a FFL/background check for transfers if the firearm isn’t registered? Let’s say this law is passed. You come to my business and I sell you a gun and we decide not to bother with the background check. Now, how is this illegal transaction going to be discovered? It can’t. The only way this will work is if all guns are registered like a car or boat. Think about that and what it means. This is not a good idea and it won’t keep guns away from criminals. It can only lead to confiscation (starting with scary guns and ending with single shots).

Just a thought: How can you enforce a FFL/background check for transfers if the firearm isn’t registered? Let’s say this law is passed. You come to my business and I sell you a gun and we decide not to bother with the background check. Now, how is this illegal transaction going to be discovered? It can’t. The only way this will work is if all guns are registered like a car or boat. Think about that and what it means. This is not a good idea and it won’t keep guns away from criminals. It can only lead to confiscation (starting with scary guns and ending with single shots).

Exactly.

It could be enforced if the ATF did an audit of the FFLs transfer books, and there was no evidence of background checks being done, the FFL would be liable, and could be fined, jailed, business shutdown, etc. That in itself is incentive enough by the dealer to follow the law.

Reactions: SmileMaker
My understanding is that as an ffl holder, all firearms transactions must be listed in a log book. Even if you just have a c&r license, all firearms bought under that license must be in a log book. That log book shows things like when it was purchased, when it was sold, and to whom. Your shit better be in one bag When the ATF comes calling for an audit- and they will come for an audit eventually. Shady ffls get busted for what you are describing all the time, today.

Reactions: SmileMaker
My understanding is that as an ffl holder, all firearms transactions must be listed in a log book. Even if you just have a c&r license, all firearms bought under that license must be in a log book. That log book shows things like when it was purchased, when it was sold, and to whom. Your shit better be in one bag When the ATF comes calling for an audit- and they will come for an audit eventually. Shady ffls get busted for what you are describing all the time, today.
True, but if its sold to me, I sell it to Joe Blow, Joe sells it to Gary Windowlicker, and so on it kind of disappears...unless it goes to an FFL store. Then it only reappears if he puts it in his log. If he just slips it into a drawer and moves it to someone he knows and deems trustworthy it stays invisible.

Once they require universal background checks like they just did in Virginia, only ones already not in the system can go that way. New sales from FFL are recorded and if you sell it with out an FFL and get caught youre fucked.

For real. Going into 2020 Trump has the Economy fucking roaring. We couldn't find enough people or pay enough the Job market was so hot. He was a 100% lock to get reelected. Highest approval ratings from miniorites for any Republican president in last 80 years. Best Job numbers for minorities and even got criminal justice reform passed. People from the left started working with him and they just couldnt have that, as that destroys their narrative of him being some evil racist biggot who doesn't know anything.

And coincidentally the Chicoms release a bio weapon right before the election, while the media, nevertrumpers, and left blame Trump 24/7 for something he has zero to do with. The same assholes who were calling him a racist and xenophobe for trying to shut down transportation in January 6 months later were blaming him for not doing anything fast enough. Typical hypocrite bullshit you get from the left and these nevertrump disgraceful excuses for Americans. Modern Day Benedict Arnorlds.

But Slow Joe who wants to increase taxes, regulations, get us back into the TPP and green deals that will cost us trillions all while helping the technocrats destroy the constitution is going to fix the economy? Yea as he lets in millions of more illegals who will consume resources and take jobs from Actual Americans and overwhelm our already taxed infrastructure. As he sends more jobs overseas that will surely boost the economy. Its not like there are strategic national implications of being able to manufacture items domestically or anything.

The Same technocrats who have gotten massively more wealthy while the entire world economy came to a halt and millions of people lost their jobs..........Maybe this is not all a coincidence. Guys like bill gates spending billions around the world through foundations testing immunizations all over the globe and saying a global pandemic will wipe out half the planet,ect.

View attachment 7530874

Yea its all a coincidence and Orange man bad. Its not possible all of this was planned from the beginning to not only destroy the US Economy and make it vulnerable to outside influence, but take down trump and massively increase the new worth and power for these people. The same assholes who helped suppress election fraud evidence and have deleted any proof systematicly from all social media platforms. We all saw the raw footages before they were deleted and relegated to offshore hosts that 99.9% of Americans don't even know exist.

Yea its all just a coincidence. Amazingly when SARS hit during the Obama Admin nothing was shut down and you barley heard about it outside some pig virus shit on nightly news when nothing else was going on. A virus that was more deadly and just as contagious.

Regular Americans are fighting to keep from going homeless and all these fucks are just getting wealthier and more powerful. And these idiots still think Trump is the problem when he is the ONLY thing that has stood between America and the Enemy for the last 4 years.

WAKE THE FUCK
Sadly the only ones that are going to lose out is Pres Trump and American Tax Payers, Trump lost many millons
Well lose our Freedoms, Money

True, but if its sold to me, I sell it to Joe Blow, Joe sells it to Gary Windowlicker, and so on it kind of disappears...unless it goes to an FFL store. Then it only reappears if he puts it in his log. If he just slips it into a drawer and moves it to someone he knows and deems trustworthy it stays invisible.

Once they require universal background checks like they just did in Virginia, only ones already not in the system can go that way. New sales from FFL are recorded and if you sell it with out an FFL and get caught youre fucked.
Analogy time... In the State of Texas it is against the law to serve alcohol to someone who is drunk. Moreover, the server who serves the drunk individual is legally responsible if that drunk subsequently goes and wrecks his/her car into a church bus full of altar boys. The TABC will use every means at their disposal to backtrack the chain of responsibility (friends, family, cctv, credit card receipts, etc).

The chain of custody of a firearm starts somewhere. Someone is going to have a log that says “I had this firearm and sold it to someone else.” Whether that be FN transferring a rifle to Browning; Browning transferring it to a regional distributor; the distributor transferring it to Cabelas; Cabelas transferring it to you; or the pawn shop logging it when you transfer it to them. One broken link in the chain doesn’t eliminate the ability to track it down, if they really want to track it.

I‘d argue that most FFLs that are slipping guns into drawers and slipping them to trusted individuals are one ill-conceived thought away from losing their license and spending an appreciable amount of time in a federal prison. And, those individuals getting their firearms from those FFLs are much more prone to ill-conceived thoughts than the general public.

But, yes, individual sales allow firearms to “fall off of the radar.“ If universal background checks do ever become a thing, new firearm purchases will need to come with a refrigerator magnet, or a sticker for the safe, or a morale patch that says “the buck stops here...”

Reactions: jr81452 and Maggot
The chain of custody of a firearm starts somewhere. Someone is going to have a log that says “I had this firearm and sold it to someone else.” Whether that be FN transferring a rifle to Browning; Browning transferring it to a regional distributor; the distributor transferring it to Cabelas; Cabelas transferring it to you; or the pawn shop logging it when you transfer it to them. One broken link in the chain doesn’t eliminate the ability to track it down, if they really want to track it.

I‘d argue that most FFLs that are slipping guns into drawers and slipping them to trusted individuals are one ill-conceived thought away from losing their license and spending an appreciable amount of time in a federal prison. And, those individuals getting their firearms from those FFLs are much more prone to ill-conceived thoughts than the general public.

But, yes, individual sales allow firearms to “fall off of the radar.“ If universal background checks do ever become a thing, new firearm purchases will need to come with a refrigerator magnet, or a sticker for the safe, or a morale patch that says “the buck stops here...”
One broken link could stop it. I bought and sold several firearms during the twenty years I lived in Texas, not one through and FFL and not one of them asked my name or anything. I moved a couple times and sold a couple like I bought, to some guy from the newspaper or local rag. I couldnt begin to tell you how to find them, nor they I. I think the tracking would be almost impossible. Especially since Ive now moved back to Virginia.

I agree about the dealer, though if he paid cash, no receipt, its his then sold it to someone he trusted, its his word against the guy he bought it from...Im not suggesting that, jsut putting up a scenario. And if he had multiple accusations that would change it to circumstantial evidence.

I sold all my evil nasty murdering guns at the swap meet to some wetback named Juan Carlos Gomez Garcia Sanchez Guzman.

I sold all my evil nasty murdering guns at the swap meet to some wetback named Juan Carlos Gomez Garcia Sanchez Guzman.
AND.....when johnny law/B.P./BATFE catches up with him......His name will be Guzman Sanchez Garcia Gomez Carlos Juan......Mac(y)(y)

Last edited:
AND.....when johnny law/B.P./BATFE catches up with him......His name will be Guzman Sanchez Garcia Gomez Carlos Juan......Mac(y)(y)
Theyll never catch him because the day after he bought them he slipped back across the border and sold them all to the Cartel. He was back the next day with twice as much money and bought more.

Funny story about that.

Just north of Richmond Virginia in Ashland there is a sporting goods store named Greentop. which likely is the largest single firearms dealer in the country. Some of the chains are larger but not single stores. They have more guns than God and are located about 2 minutes off I 95 about 7 hours from NYC. Back in the 80's when coke and crack were getting big money the blacks from the city would drive down buy, a trunk full of handguns be, back in the city the next day and back at Greentop two days later to buy another trunkful. We got the name the Gun State and I 95 was called the Firearm Freeway. Well worth the visit if youre in the area.
1611029691473.png

1611029723939.png

1611029829110.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Pbgt and 10ring'r
There aren't many gun "regulations" I support but one is requiring 100% of gun sales and transfers/gifts to include a background check via an FFL.

Yes it is an inconvenience, yes it can be considered an infringement, and yes it requires paying some fees.

Fees that'll often go to a local struggling gun shop. Which is a good thing. We'll need them in business now more than ever.

And I don't think it's a bad thing to know as much as you can know about who you're selling a weapon to.

But rest assured, because the Senate was lost (thanks to Republican half-assery in getting out the vote and Trump not shutting is pie hole causing many people to vote blue out of spite), every single "ammo" and "reloading component" and "gun part" and "full gun" you can simply order online today will be impossible to acquire online by the end of this presidency. Certainly nothing will be able to be shipped directly to your home that is a component that is operationally necessary for a complete rifle to fire a bullet. AR components, no. Replacement barrels, even for a bolt action, no. Triggers for anything, no. Maybe they'll let you buy scopes... if we're lucky. If they even let you buy online, you will have to ship it and transfer it by FFL. FedEx and UPS will magically refuse to ship ammo to non-FFLs. And we will return to pre-internet days in 2A world.

Part of me thinks this is a lifeline for gun shops, but... they're all so small and financially weak that makes them easy targets to "get rid of".
Are you seriously impaired?

I grew up listening to that crazy SOB.

He got fired for that joke from DC 101 25 years ago today.

But when black film maker Spike Lee told a joke about shooting NRA President Charlton Heston, the outrage was muted. New York City radio host Steve Malzberg, who brought national attention to the incident, said that Spike Lee’s explanation of his remarks, that he was only kidding, “

Theyll never catch him because the day after he bought them he slipped back across the border and sold them all to the Cartel. He was back the next day with twice as much money and bought more.

Funny story about that.

Just north of Richmond Virginia in Ashland there is a sporting goods store named Greentop. which likely is the largest single firearms dealer in the country. Some of the chains are larger but not single stores. They have more guns than God and are located about 2 minutes off I 95 about 7 hours from NYC. Back in the 80's when coke and crack were getting big money the blacks from the city would drive down buy, a trunk full of handguns be, back in the city the next day and back at Greentop two days later to buy another trunkful. We got the name the Gun State and I 95 was called the Firearm Freeway. Well worth the visit if youre in the area.
View attachment 7531666

View attachment 7531667

View attachment 7531668
Nice! Will keep that in mind, if we're able to travel again.
So......You mean, like, "Fast and Furious" was kinda like?? Mac

Last edited:
Reactions: Maggot
If the gun is used in the commission of a crime, they will come back to the last recorded owner. If the gun shop was last recorded location, you can bet the FFL holder will lose his license and probably be charged as an accessory along with a few Federal crimes pertaining to the illegal transfer of a firearm.

That's why I know of NO FFL that will do something like this. Off the book transfers will get the FFL holder into some pretty tough times.

Reactions: jr81452
Well Constitutionally that’s exactly how it should be.

Well Constitutionally that’s exactly how it should be.

That's right. It was never intended for a citizen to ordered to go to a Federally liccensed dealer, complete paperwork, wait 10 days and then get your firearm. But this is the world we live in. This didn't start until 1968.

Reactions: Aries256
Are you seriously impaired?

No, I'm a realist. You're living in a bubble if you think I'm the one impaired.

Just watch, buddy. Every single time there's an armed protest, every single time there's a gun used off the owner/user's property... that's an easy target for the media and Democrats to point at it and say... "This is why guns are bad, we must have new laws and restrictions." It doesn't matter if an armed pro-2A protest contains Republicans and Democrats, Blacks and Whites, and results in nothing bad but some litter. And since nobody "normal" - except a literally failed and now bankrupt NRA and a select group of YouTube-type faces - are standing up for 2A, the face of gun ownership is being branded as white supremicist, evil, and/or insane. Stand your ground laws, even on your own property, are even being branded as racist and evil and people are listening to the people saying that. Okay, sure, there's a few respectable (and also questionable) Republicans actually using their voice, but they're routinely demonized in the media or by other politicians for that or other things they do. There's not a single Democrat that stands up for 2A... not a single one. Because doing so would be counter to their party directive, taking the "evil Republican side", and consequently, career suicide. On top of this, the Republican party - Trump not even considered - is effectively described as the "Evil Party of No". In order for a Republican agenda to take shape and to achieve a smaller federal government, entitlements would be reduced or eliminated, gay/transgender rights would be impacted, abortion rights would be impacted, social/economic/ programs would have to be canceled, plus a myriad of other such things. Anything that places the burden of life and work on the individual... evil and lacking compassion. Remember Margarat Thatcher? They even made her look awful in a TV show, yet she is largely responsible for bringing the UK out from the biggest hole it's ever been in. And this ease of "marking them as evil" means that the Republicans - the only defenders of 2A - are fighting a losing hearts and minds battle.

So if you are unable to grasp what is happening and therefore know what is to come, you are seriously impaired.

The only way to stop the effective repeal of 2A (meaning, you can have a heavily taxed to the point of unattainable hunting bolt action rifle and maybe a revolver and that's about it where even commonplace ammo is excessively expensive for a civilian), we will need a cultural shift toward personal responsibility and advocating of 2A rights from all races, not just the primarily white faces you see today. We will need people that other people look up to - including celebrities and respected, untroubled, non-polarizing Republicans and Democrats - advocating for it. We will need all gun, gun part, and ammo manufacturers stating they will refuse to do business with the US government unless 2A is protected. We are the ONLY country on earth that allows this much firearm freedom (with few exceptions, like in South Africa you can buy a suppressor in a store and leave with it the same day). Do you honestly think that we can protect that right without some major reality checks in the Republican party and in society? Certainly not with Biden and the Democrats owning all branches of government (except the court... for now).

No amount of Massad Ayoob, Hodge Twins on YouTube, and Ben Shapiro are going to stop 2A from being broken down into a "right" that is too expensive or burdensome to actually have. And soon after that - as we are already seeing - freedom of speech will crumble as precident is set to blatantly neuter a standing bill of rights amendment. They will literally say... it's an "amendment" so... it can be "amended" again. Watch.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot