• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If Putin didn't wake up in the morning...

TXAZ

NOC NOC
Minuteman
  • Oct 3, 2020
    McMurdo Sound
    For whatever reason, Putin doesn't wake up in the morning (or ever again).

What do you think: What happens in Ukraine? Russia continues the attack, all Russian forces head home, ...
    Just curious on opinions from you guys that have been through similar events in the past.

What do you think: What happens in Ukraine? Russia continues the attack, all Russian forces head home, ...
    Just curious on opinions from you guys that have been through similar events in the past.
    They have no choice at this point but to fully commit. The sanctions are gonna cripple them and they know the only way to have any chance is to completely control all of the energy resources in Ukraine. That’s what this is all about.

Depends the circumstances. If "natural" causes or if something went awry with his inner circle - they are likely to replace his from within the oligarchy hierarchy, because its a communist government. Replacement will also be ex-KGB oligarchy. Harder crack-downs from within, finish whatever Putin had intended. Even if it hurts the Russian people.
    If his demise is more outwardly organized (WEF/Soros/"western sources") there will be organization of a new "snap" election (even if not in their federal framework) and Alexai Navalny will be released, have a chance step him, and will behave like Trudeau and other WEF-raised and trained elders with zero deviation.Even if it hurts the Russian people.

Reactions: TXAZ
    Russia would agree to a Cease Fire and Keep all the land that it wants to occupy in the name of Freedom.

I remember back in Mesopotamia we were being led by Tutunkamen and he got hurt, so we tucked tail and ran back home.

Seriously, I don't think anybody has actually been in an event like this. Well, most people. It's been 83 years since Germany invaded Poland, which is the closest thing to this. My guess is it will be business as usual for Russia and they won't stop. As mentioned, another KGB-er will come in and take over the reigns. The real question will be at that point does Russia fall into the Kim Jong Un type repression or not.

The only thing that is certain, is our Cucumber is making a bigger fool of himself daily.

Id keep Putin and give them a Biden / haris combo no extra change . while I am dreaming how about keep Putin and they get every politician in the united states and there families straight up trade . I'll even throw in the blm and antifa at no extra charge .

Reactions: TXAZ and Josh1978
    They'd cremate him leaving only a Pot'o Putin. What the next guy does is anyone's guess.