• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If there was ever a case for a backpack spray rig full of OC

50calibercruiser

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2008
Okla.
Funny on many levels

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bxI_Upjq8HU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thousands killed by police everyday? At a minimum that would be 2000/dayx365/year=73,000/year WOW, IF there is a ratio of one killed per 5 wounded that is 365,000 wounded and 73,000 killed by police every year, this seems a little high to me. Are these people complete idiots and liars? Are these fools making this up? Do you feel they might be using some kind of mind altering drug-or are just stupid? A quick check of the facts -(could be off by 50%)- showed less than 500 people killed by police in 2012 (Wikipedia), that is a difference of 72,500!! I realize these noise makers hate the "system", I'm sure they are honest, the best way to fight the system is to drop out, that means: stop taking any govt. hand outs, food stamp, housing, free cell phones etc. I have no reason to believe any of these people are taking any form of govt. hand out, as they all seem to be hard working, honest folks, however; I didn't hear any of their demands asking people to get off the govt. doll, that would really up set the govt! Not to mention make a 'strong statement'. If there was ever a need for CC it would be in this town/area, BTW I didn't see gabby gifford in the crowd, what's up with that?

Last edited:
Its Slapchop doing all the killing. emo30.gif Speaking of the Slapper, did that flatfoot get himself banned again?

Thanks for thinking of me Maggot, I'm still here bro Besides, what reason do I have to get banned? I just speak the truth. Even if it's not the popular opinion.

Last edited:
Funny on many levels

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bxI_Upjq8HU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Funny? Only a little bit. More like sad and pathetic. These people work themselves into a frenzy and they can't be reasoned with. Defending a gangbanger who drew down on the police with a loaded weapon. It's a shame because perps like these give the hard working folks (and there are good people in these neighborhoods) in the community a bad name.

Hell yes it's funny. It's like peeling an onion, layer after layer of hilarity. The rampant infighting, complete lack of organization, yelling over each other, lack of any sort of coherent message. The guy who looks like a lost and confused Howard Stern. The lady in the red cap who "is the police."

Right, they work themselves into a frenzy and can't be reasoned with. I got news for you, they were unreasonable before they got worked up.

Just step back and just enjoy it. Jeez.

I probably would enjoy it but I've seen this show many times before. I got a front row seat remember? I agree with you on the fact that these people lost the ability to reason (if they ever even had it to begin with) a long long time ago.