• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you can please fill out the survey

Done without providing my phone number, I get way too many phone calls from unknowns

Done. I don’t agree with the lead free ammo hunting requirements. It’s a complete fabrication, with “scientists” making erroneous conclusions. BUT- until we can fight to get these laws repealed, some hunters are forced to go lead free. I want those poor guys/gals to at least have bullet options so they can still go hunting.

1584289509382.png

If they’re thinking of breaking into the lead free market, here’s to hoping they do it with a lead alternative capable of rapid expansion (and shedding weight) as opposed to a monolithic design. I feel like folks have already got the monolithic target/hunting bases covered - and I don’t bother with those currently and won’t unless I’m forced to.