• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you're going to get a speeding ticket, make it a good one.

The interestingest time I was ever pulled over, (the officer in oncoming lane pulled up nose-to-nose with my car) we both get out and are both standing at our front-left quarterpanels (1995) and he asks me:
"Do you have ANY idea as to why I stopped you?"

My reply:
"Well, going sideways through that last intersection probably has SOMETHING to do with it....."

He then asked:
"Why don't you tell me a bit about what happened..."

In the end, I got a ticket with no de-merits for "driving without a seatbelt".

Or, you could simply follow the speed limit and not worry about law enforcement. There's nothing you can say that will deter my celebration at another dumbass for speeding. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. At best you get a speeding ticket and a slap on the wrist. At worst, you kill yourself, or someone else. It's funny you mention other countries and their speeding policies. There's some European countries that if you go over 1 mph over the speed limit, you get a ticket.
personally I don't care if these imbeciles kill themselves, but they could at least have the common decency to use a gun, or if it has to be a car, they could suck on a tailpipe in their garage with the doors closed.

what I do mind is when they risk the lives of innocent people who just happen to be there at the moment that one one of these idiots crosses a line because they're doing 20 or 30mph over.

Reactions: Maggot
Few things I enjoy more than when I see law enforcement pulling people over for speeding. Personally, if you're going 30 over the speed limit it should be automatic go straight to jail, no exceptions. You should explain to a judge exactly why you can't keep your car around the speed limit
Nothing says full on pinko like suggesting jail time for a victimless crime.

personally I don't care if these imbeciles kill themselves, but they could at least have the common decency to use a gun, or if it has to be a car, they could suck on a tailpipe in their garage with the doors closed.

what I do mind is when they risk the lives of innocent people who just happen to be there at the moment that one one of these idiots crosses a line because they're doing 20 or 30mph over.
1000% this. problem when I was dumb and full o cum, I didnt realize this....hell, I'm on a bike....jus gonna get me. Yes, I drove like a dumbass, endangering others, I got lucky and lived long enough to realize the error of my ways. Every drivers ed class should have to visit a intensive care unit, see the parents leaning over their kid, wondering if they will make it.

Reactions: 338dude and Maggot
I left the west side of Dallas one day, and was home watching TV on the east side of Shreveport, in an hour and 45 minutes. I slowed down in Canton, and the Louisiana state line. That's an average speed of 108 miles per hour. I was in my 79 F-150. :LOL:

I live in Shoshoni, WY a small town of 500 people. We have five police officers who spend 95% (no exageration) of their time writing speeding tickets. There are two secondary highways intersecting at a "T", making three entrances/exits to town. It is not unusual to see a cop at each entrance (3) spend his entire shift doing nothing but writing speeding tickets. The cops' function is to generate revenue for the town while hosing the town down for as much in wages as they can get. Did I mention the Chief of Police's budget and time cards are overseen by the town clerk, who just happens to be his mother?

I scrape them off the road too dude. Its typically not just the speeding, unless is crazy excessive. It's the dumb other shit coupled with it. The double yellow passing on blind corners is a big one round here in the canyon. Not saying they're justified doing it, the furthest thing from, but its the fuckers doing 10 under that make them think they can pull it off. Again, 100% they shouldn't double yellow pass, but driving too slow can be just as dangerous to other motorists on the road. Most speeding tickets are for revenue generation, period. The ones that are actually dangerous are typically gonna be coupled with careless or reckless. I understand it gets old scraping folks off the highway but your typical 10-15 over speeding ticket probably isn't saving lives.

In urgent need to quickly return to his motel a friend was clipping along about 40 through our small town. Blue lights. He pulls over and the cop asks "Is there a reason you are driving so fast sir?" "Yes, I just got off of a plane from Denver and I have to take a shit of biblical proportions". "Have a good day sir."

Thank you,
MrSmith

I had the 500 H1, the 750 was an H2, with expansion chambers and a clutch that took both hands to pull in. Not a car could beat me to 100MPH
brother has a H2 750, i swear that bike tries to kill you when you push it

Coming home to Harrisburg from Bend on Hwy 126 several years ago. The Highway snakes through the Cascades and it’s 55 mph the whole way. I was stuck behind grannie doing 50 forever so when I saw a short window to pass I let her out a bit.

Pretty red and blues behind me so I pull over.

Do you know how fast you were going?

Oh, about 72?

No, 77!

Well grannie in front of me was well under the limit and I didn’t have much room to pass safely so I had to speed up. That’s not against the law.

It most certainly is!

Heck officer, I thought it was okay to go over the limit to pass. I apologize.

Well now you know. Keep it to 55 next time. On your way now.

Just like the Dave Chappelle bit.

P

1000% this. problem when I was dumb and full o cum, I didnt realize this....hell, I'm on a bike....jus gonna get me. Yes, I drove like a dumbass, endangering others, I got lucky and lived long enough to realize the error of my ways. Every drivers ed class should have to visit an intensive care unit, see the parents leaning over their kid, wondering if they will make it.
I did the same thing, except there was no doubt I was gonna make it. It was just the pain from the road rash was the main concern.I’ve been just north of 180 STUPID!
853E52F4-963F-4108-896A-FD9001514734.jpeg

Reactions: Pbgt
If anyone knows this guy IRL, kick him in the dick for me.

Truckers who speed (any amount over) should go straight to jail and have their truck confiscated and CDL permanently suspended.
Oregun I’m on the west coast typically three times a month.
Send me a pm and maybe we can meet up and you can explain to me the reason behind your remarks.
I really look forward to our meeting.
Hino895