• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ilhan Omar files 'Protect Our Protesters' bill H.R. 7315. Seeks penalties for those who 'strike' "protestors"...

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Today's dose of WTF...

Seeks penalties for anybody who "strikes" or uses force to dispel or discourage "protestors"... We are well on our way to becoming full fledged third world now...

----------
    A BILL

To amend title 18, United States Code, to clarify the penalty for use of force, and for other purposes.

1.Short title
    This Act may be cited as the Protecting Our Protesters Act of 2020.

2.Clarification of deprivation of rights under color of law
    Section 242 of title 18, United States Code, is amended—

(1)by striking United States, and inserting United States, including the use of force during a response to a protest; and

(2)by striking , or may be sentenced to death.
    ----------

You CANNOT make this shit up, yo...
    smiley_freak.gif

ETA: Title and body wording change due to misinterpretation. Thanks to @vh20 for clarification...

Last edited:
    • Angry
    Reactions: Yells01
    There's a large amount of government officials that need to be swinging like wind chimes on the lawn of the White House to send a message from the common man. This bitch needs to be in the first batch right there next to Hillary as far as I'm concerned.

That just blows my mind. I know it should not coming from a piece of trash like her. You think that would be a bill like that for the police after all the shit protesters are doing to them.

That just blows my mind. I know it should not coming from a piece of trash like her. You think that would be a bill like that for the police after all the shit protesters are doing to them.
    Let’s not insult trailer trash like that, this is a donkey screwing bitch from a mud hut

Last edited:
    Heard new PO riot training calls for batons to be used as "pushing devices" rather than striking devices.

So if trying to move a crowd back rather than extend out with force the proper use of the baton will be to place the stick in contact with the person than push both baton and person back.

This will work as intended.

Since most of the violence I see against protesters is the left against the right. This could backfire on the lefties big time. They would need to change the constitution and remove peaceful assembly and replace it with riot.

The left riots the right protests. So the left would create a logjam of themselves on death row. I am sure there are exceptions but they are few.

Heard new PO riot training calls for batons to be used as "pushing devices" rather than striking devices.

So if trying to move a crowd back rather than extend out with force the proper use of the baton will be to place the stick in contact with the person than push both baton and person back.

This will work as intended.

"Pushing" large numbers of violent savages? There are better tools for that role than batons...

Pica_tercios-1.jpg

So, that's not what it says, guys...

There already exists a Title 18, US Code, Section 242, "Deprivation of Rights Under Color Of Law." It already includes the death penalty as a possible consequence if breaking this law results in the death of someone whose rights were deprived as described within this law.

Omar's bill is to AMEND this law by striking (i.e. removing from the text) the phrase "or may be sentenced to death" from the existing text. In other words, her bill is to REMOVE the death penalty from the existing law.
    Also, it seeks to strike the words "United States," and replacing them with "United States, including the use of force during a protest."

Thus, the intent here is to add protesters to those who are protected by this law, while at the same time removing the death penalty as a consequence for the violation of this law.

Geez, @anon beat me by less than one minute, because "brevity is the soul of wit."

Reactions: lash
    I look at this at as a clear window into the mind of this woman and anyone listed on such a piece of trash of a bill. Whether it passes or not this is how the left feel about the right or anyone else that stands against them. I would like to see who from the left votes Yay on this? Make no mistake this is a deliberant shot at ones right to defend themselves.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    So what happens if one protest beats another protests ass?

In all seriousness all this is, is a legal means to protect the violent brown shirts.

• Angry
    Reactions: deersniper

There already exists a Title 18, US Code, Section 242, "Deprivation of Rights Under Color Of Law." It already includes the death penalty as a possible consequence if breaking this law results in the death of someone whose rights were deprived as described within this law.

Omar's bill is to AMEND this law by striking (i.e. removing from the text) the phrase "or may be sentenced to death" from the existing text. In other words, her bill is to REMOVE the death penalty from the existing law.
    Also, it seeks to strike the words "United States," and replacing them with "United States, including the use of force during a protest."

Thus, the intent here is to add protesters to those who are protected by this law, while at the same time removing the death penalty as a consequence for the violation of this law.

Thanks for the clarification.

Thanks for correcting my misinterpretation. Title and body text edited...

This is what happens when pieces of shit that hate this country are allowed to vote and elect a piece of shit. Whose fault is it that this has happened? Ours.
    Hell yes it's our fault.
    People were to busy sleeping while Obama was importing muslims by the 100k's and paying states to takes them amd keep.their mouths shut

Reactions: Mwalex
    This is what happens when pieces of shit that hate this country are allowed to vote and elect a piece of shit. Whose fault is it that this has happened? Ours.
    Not our fault

Previous generations let women vote

Then things like Obama /bringing in millions of shithole people from shithole countries happen. Plus forcing tax payers to pay for their housing and kids. While they breed like rats.

Not our fault

Then things like Obama /bringing in millions of shithole people from shithole countries happen. Plus forcing tax payers to pay for their housing and kids. While they breed like rats.
    Sorry, but it is our fault. There was minimal outrage when Obama set up his muslim cities in the US. There were no concerted protests across the country like ANTIFA and BLM have been doing. WE, being the US, allowed this to happen by remaining silent while it was occurring. Silence is acquiescence and acquiescence is agreement.

Reactions: woogie_man
    Sorry, but it is our fault. There was minimal outrage when Obama set up his muslim cities in the US. There were no concerted protests across the country like ANTIFA and BLM have been doing. WE, being the US, allowed this to happen by remaining silent while it was occurring. Silence is acquiescence and acquiescence is agreement.
    While I wholeheartedly agree with this, all of us are off working and can’t or don’t want to take time off to protest. These little assholes are protesting on our dime essentially.

Any verbiage in the bill that specifically says "hot lead projectiles" if not there is the bullet hole I mean loop hole.

Not our fault

Take a moment to clarify your “previous generations let women vote” comment.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
    Remember sharp blades can cut the protected as easy as the target. This bill would swing both ways. You know you and your friends stage a second amendment protest antifa shows up to beat on you now they are the criminals.

What are we supposed to do?

The right side is too busy working and raising families

The left side is leeching off the right side. Bunch of losers and parasites.

Lol pointing out voting habits now = racism. Clown world for sure

Last edited:
    Lol pointing out voting habits now = racism. Clown world for sure

The fact that you think women shouldn’t vote is sexism. Which is the equivalent offense as racism.

Don’t be an asshole and twist my words.

duh of course she wanted protection for the communist terrorists she is one of them lol you thought she would what want to protect citizens from the terrorists na no way .

Hmmm. So when the brownshirts come, sounds like all I need to say is, "I protest!" before applying a judicious and appropriate amount of force to protect my constitutional rights.
    No "penalty of death" clause needed, it's an implied effect.

What are we supposed to do?

The right side is too busy working and raising families

The left side is leeching off the right side. Bunch of losers and parasites.
    At some point things have to temporarily be more important that working and raising a family. Once the issue is sorted out everyone can go back to work and family. Subversive agendas only take breaks when snuffed out.

She is an idiot, the big problem with the law is that it is being selectively enforced. Forcing PDs to stand down has allowed this cancer to grow and they don't care because they see it as a means of political gain; When you chase the beast some times it eats you. The law and its equal application are the great success of the west. While that's been a flawed thing at times we have progressively expanded it to include more and more people which is overall a good thing.

Balkanization is a real thing and as much as some people on both the left and the right seem to think that they want it I really question that thought should the actual reality come. If that revolution comes they will be some of the FIRST people up against the wall either as the losers or because the person in charge (often the most sociopathic one) decided he can't have a bunch of dangerous revolutionaries around to interrupt him when he forms his totalitarian state instead of the promised utopia. To be clear I don't say that as a statement of desire (I desire hitting the snooze button on the demise of our Republic as long as possible) however a statement based on virtually every revolution since the French Revolution.

War on our government and our way of life has been declared.

Some still have thier head in the sand.

Just f-ing amazing.

I submit a resolution to protect our borders from dirtbag asylum seekers and to retroactively return all previous dirtbags allowed entry back to their shithole of origin.

I just don't care anymore.

Can't bring myself to take 'em serious beyond the threat to life and liberty they pose. Fuck 'em. It's just a piece of paper. BOR is just a piece of paper too, but it's a piece of paper people are willing to die for. That, not so much.

"There is no law but the common law"

Reactions: FishinGuns
    Not our fault

this post is brought to you by a leading member of The Dumbs.

Reactions: M8541Reaper