• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Illegal punk flips double bird

A pair of these should take care of those offensive fingers.

iu
Thats what I was telling a buddy of mine this morning. Good old pruning shears.

I'd get carried away, I'm afraid, and leave him with just a pair of clubs.

Reactions: Longshot231
Thats what I was telling a buddy of mine this morning. Good old pruning shears.

I'd get carried away, I'm afraid, and leave him with just a pair of clubs.
Might as well get the twig and giggle berries while you're at it... Make sure none of those genes get in the pool.

Mike

Sure hate on the pawns all you want.

This is all part of the plan.

Save your hate for the hand that's moving the pawns.

This problem could be cleaned up in a day or two.

But right now those "poor police" that got beaten up would be the first to arrest, you beat you and shoot you for defending yourself or taking out the trash.
Just look what they did to the guy who stopped the knife wielding madman on the train.
Just look what they did for almost 3 years during COVID.....

Fuck them all...,..

Doc

Hopefully we can get some mileage out of these A-holes.

Hopefully this helps America wake up.

This is anarcho-tyranny at its finest. To use the term coined by Sam Francis, a man who was likely the most significant paleo-conservative intellectual of the era of the 1990s to the early 2000s.

Francis's term "anarcho-tyranny" refers to armed dictatorship without rule of law,[23] or a Hegelian synthesis when the state tyrannically or oppressively regulates citizens' lives yet is unable or unwilling to enforce fundamental protective law.[24][25] Commentators have invoked the term in reference to situations when governments focus on weapon confiscation instead of stopping looters.[23][26] On Francis's death, the Rockford Institute magazine Chronicles dedicated its April 2005 issue to his memory and the concept.[27][third-party source needed] Francis had a significant influence on the paleoconservative movement.[28]