• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm having a hard time believing this. But I cant prove its untrue; Vax-magnetism

We covered this bullshit in a PortaJohn discussion two weeks ago:

I like how people that couldn't explain the operating principle of an electric motor are now experts in biomedical technology that allows my body to magnetically attract coins and house keys :unsure:

I don't care what's in it the fact that they have been using the carrot and are now transitioning to the stick method of getting people to use it with all of the flip flop science that they've been using makes me not care to ever have it.

This is what we are talking about rather than the CDC Reporting 30,000 new cases in Flordia, and Flordia having to correct them because the real number was around 15,000.

Its not the magnetism sticking keys and coins to your body, that just stops you from being able to navigate with a compass. All those little spike proteins are sticking out making your skin look like a porcupine under a microscope. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I don't care what's in it the fact that they have been using the carrot and are now transitioning to the stick method of getting people to use it with all of the flip flop science that they've been using makes me not care to ever have it.

Looking at this from a very detached and clinical standpoint, the fundamental problem is that people suck at estimating risk vs. reward (this is well-established human behavior - we typically exaggerate downside risks and underestimate upside reward). The people trying to push the vaccine are smart enough to realize this (my 6th-grader is also this smart, so it's not a big accomplishment). So they realize that this isn't a simple matter of trotting out dry statistical data.

But what they aren't smart enough to understand are the basic mechanisms of human persuasion. Scott Adams frequently writes about this, and Oren Klaff wrote a spectacular book on the topic ("Pitch Anything"). These authors will explain that factual-based arguments fail due to subconscious human behavioral mechanisms, and emotional arguments fail even faster. The powers-that-be aren't bright enough to understand the defense mechanisms of their target audience, and thus the first attempt at persuasion failed, and now they are just lashing out emotionally. It's no different than the 4-year-old that won't accept "no" as an answer, except the child is moderately annoying to anyone within earshot and the government potentially can ruin the lives of a few hundred million.

Much like the conservatives that eventually did a 180° turn on forever wars and mass surveillance, liberals will likely come to regret this historical infringement on individual liberty. Recent history shows this takes about one generation (call it 20 years), and by then, it'll be much too late.

I think most people aren't qualified to review scientific papers beyond just the abstract.
This is the Pit like most here I to have to ask the guy behind the counter of Walmart if this 22LR ammo will work in my 30-30, so reading scientific papers is above my pay grade.

• Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv
I expected the "your crazy. This is BS" responses. Afterall this is the bearpit and the subject is quite unique. But NOBODY watched the video (at least noone said they did). And I didnt know this was covered about 2 weeks ago in the porta-john thread. Thankyou @E. Bryant. So for all you lazy judgemental MF'ers here's the video done on a sidewalk in London. https://www.notonthebeeb.co.uk/drt-walkabout-magnet-challenge

I can do an MRI of your head just by passing my hand over it!

Hi,

Well I am pretty sure there is only 1 person participating in this thread that actually does chemical engineering shit for a living.........

@AngryKoala

Lay it down in laymen's terms, lol of how utterly dumb this concept is......

But in the meantime, here is another video of London streets being a real testing center.

Sincerely,
Theis

Looking at this from a very detached and clinical standpoint, the fundamental problem is that people suck at estimating risk vs. reward (this is well-established human behavior - we typically exaggerate downside risks and underestimate upside reward). The people trying to push the vaccine are smart enough to realize this (my 6th-grader is also this smart, so it's not a big accomplishment). So they realize that this isn't a simple matter of trotting out dry statistical data.

But what they aren't smart enough to understand are the basic mechanisms of human persuasion. Scott Adams frequently writes about this, and Oren Klaff wrote a spectacular book on the topic ("Pitch Anything"). These authors will explain that factual-based arguments fail due to subconscious human behavioral mechanisms, and emotional arguments fail even faster. The powers-that-be aren't bright enough to understand the defense mechanisms of their target audience, and thus the first attempt at persuasion failed, and now they are just lashing out emotionally. It's no different than the 4-year-old that won't accept "no" as an answer, except the child is moderately annoying to anyone within earshot and the government potentially can ruin the lives of a few hundred million.

Much like the conservatives that eventually did a 180° turn on forever wars and mass surveillance, liberals will likely come to regret this historical infringement on individual liberty. Recent history shows this takes about one generation (call it 20 years), and by then, it'll be much too late.
Thanks, I really need more books on my to read list😁

Best case ... it doesn't magnetize you and you don't die of Covid.
Worst case ... it magnetizes you and you don't die of Covid.

The whole "magnetize" thing is goofy beyond belief. Where's the "Why?"? ... in that "Why would it be helpful to 'anybody' to magnetize a vaccine?" Answer: It wouldn't be.

So aside from being physically impossible to magnetize a 200 lbs human with 5mg of clear fluid ... there's just no earthly reason to do it. I put that right up there with those "Jewish Space Lasers" that are starting wildfires in the western US.

The gullibility of some, never ceases to amaze me.

The whole "magnetize" thing is goofy beyond belief. Where's the "Why?"? ... in that "Why would it be helpful to 'anybody' to magnetize a vaccine?" Answer: It wouldn't be.

So aside from being physically impossible to magnetize a 200 lbs human with 5mg of clear fluid ... there's just no earthly reason to do it. I put that right up there with those "Jewish Space Lasers" that are starting wildfires in the western US.

Nobody said it magnetizes an entire human being. It becomes magnetic at the point of injection. Perhaps electrically polarized is a better term than magnetic as a magnet has 2 poles, North and South. And obviously there would be no point to magnetize a vaccine and yet this appears to be real. You can fake a few things like this with a street magician, but these people aren't that talented.

Last edited:
Nobody said it magnetizes an entire human being. It becomes magnetic at the point of injection.
Oh, that makes WAY more sense. It's so obvious to me now why the entire biomedical pharmaceutical industry would conspire to spend millions of research dollars to build a tiny magnetized payload into a vaccine. That would be really important ... right? I mean, the nefarious advantages of that to do future evil to the global population is stunning to consider. Or maybe, they just wanted to give us a helpful way to not lose our car keys. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: AFancyPenguin

proxy-image.jpeg

IT MAKES SENSE NOW!!!

We thought it was the Chinese this whole time.....we were wrong!

This was all a Mossad op to trick us into injecting magnetic tracking particles into our blood!

Why would Mossad want us to be magnetic? So they can enact their plan for global domination!

We have proof the Jewish space lasers exist...wild fires were just a test

They are going to track us with our magnetic signature, and hold us ransom with their space lasers! They will literally rain death from the sky!

proxy-image.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rustyinbend
View attachment 7684239

IT MAKES SENSE NOW!!!

This was all a Mossad op to trick us into injecting magnetic tracking particles I to our blood!

Why would Mossad want us to be magnetic? So they can enact they plan for global domination!

They are going to track us with our magnetic signature, and hold us ransom with their space lasers! They will literally rain death from the sky!

View attachment 7684246
A Sino-Jewish conspiracy ... OMG ... how could I have missed that? It all makes sense now. LOL

Oh, that makes WAY more sense. It's so obvious to me now why the entire biomedical pharmaceutical industry would conspire to spend millions of research dollars to build a tiny magnetized payload into a vaccine. That would be really important ... right? I mean, the nefarious advantages of that to do future evil to the global population is stunning to consider. Or maybe, they just wanted to give us a helpful way to not lose our car keys. LOL
Its pretty common knowledge that Pfizer, Moderna and I think Astrazeneca used graphene oxide to encapsulate the mRNA payload.

View attachment 7684239

IT MAKES SENSE NOW!!!

This was all a Mossad op to trick us into injecting magnetic tracking particles I to our blood!

Why would Mossad want us to be magnetic? So they can enact they plan for global domination!

View attachment 7684246

I'll throw a quarter on the ground and run.

iu

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
Its pretty common knowledge that Pfizer, Moderna and I think Astrazeneca used graphene oxide to encapsulate the mRNA payload.
Common ... where? Honestly, I have no idea if that's true or not, or what the use of that element does or doesn't add to vaccine efficacy. I just know that my injection site is most assuredly NOT magnetic, and that the vaccine protects me from serious illness, hospitalization, and death ... with very high levels of safety. This is now a "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated", and my heart aches for anyone that doesn't get vaccinated because they believe internet hoaxes like this beyond goofy magnetization BS, or any of the other misinformation gems floating around. Many people will get sick and die unnecessarily, and that's a tragedy that didn't have to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: MJF
I hope you're right, but you have no way to know if this statement is true.
With many hundreds of millions of vaccinations delivered, and a tiny fraction of issues thus far ... I like my chances. Statistically, I have many many thousands of a percentage chance of dying the next time I'm in my car, than I do dying of any vaccine complication.

Here's the ingredients breakdown ... no "graphene oxide" anywhere on the list.

Here's the ingredients breakdown ... no "graphene oxide" anywhere on the list.

You may have forgotten that we now live in a world wherein “facts” and “reality” are just synonyms for “most ardently held beliefs”. There’s no evidence compelling enough, no source found to be reliable, no “proof”. Just an endless supply of counter examples, provided by the firehose of bullshit that is the internet, that justify any point of view, no matter how distant from what might have otherwise been considered to be a generally-held understanding of reality. The vaccine is magnetic, there was a CIA rocket attack in Nashville, the Clintons are pedophiles, Mike Lindell is a 4-D chess master who will reveal THE TRUTH any day now, the Jews have space lasers, the earth is flat, and more people wanted 4 more years of trump than didn’t, and on and on and on….

TLDR; don’t waste your time with links.

Reactions: Romeo458
You may have forgotten that we now live in a world wherein “facts” and “reality” are just synonyms for “most ardently held beliefs”. There’s no evidence compelling enough, no source found to be reliable, no “proof”. Just an endless supply of counter examples, provided by the firehose of bullshit that is the internet, that justify any point of view, no matter how distant from what might have otherwise been considered to be a generally-held understanding of reality. The vaccine is magnetic, there was a CIA rocket attack in Nashville, the Clintons are pedophiles, Mike Lindell is a 4-D chess master who will reveal THE TRUTH any day now, the Jews have space lasers, the earth is flat, and more people wanted 4 more years of trump than didn’t, and on and on and on….

TLDR; don’t waste your time with links.
No disagreement. I was just responding to the "... it's common knowledge ..." statement about vaccine "magnetization" ingredients. Anybody can find a web site to validate any statement, irrespective of how goofy that statement might be. That said, there are still, IMHO, reputable news and information sources that on a preponderance of the data and a truthful track record, can generally be trusted.

BTW ... isn't today (Aug-13), the day that prognosticating pillow-moron guaranteed the White House would change over to Trumpian control? I'm sure I read that somewhere on the Internet ... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: OREGUN
This is all very interesting, but one question keeps popping up and I've never heard a convincing answer.

Why is it Goofy has the ability to speak, but Pluto can only bark?

Hi,

Well I am pretty sure there is only 1 person participating in this thread that actually does chemical engineering shit for a living.........

@AngryKoala

Lay it down in laymen's terms, lol of how utterly dumb this concept is......

But in the meantime, here is another video of London streets being a real testing center.

Sincerely,
Theis

I haven't really researched this much in biomedical terms but in our (and many other industries) graphene is used as a sort of scaffold or carrier due to the functional groups. My guess would be they are using it for cell adhesion for better mRNA to cell contact and proliferation (Need a biotechnology guy to confirm that one).

Now the error most are making here is the assumption that graphene oxide is homogenous and that all graphene oxide is the same. The properties of graphene oxide vary vastly in structure, magnetic moment, functional groups etc.

To my knowledge graphene experiences a very weak to no magnetic moment. There are ways to chemically change this but even then the moment is still considered weak. Graphene is mostly diamagnetic (paired orbitals).

This so called concentrated field at the site of injection (enough to be detectable without special instrumentation) seems highly unlikely (my way of saying not possible but I'll leave it as not probable).

Now if we want to discuss the why and people want to read up on it I will include a short bit and then everyone can google the rest.

Magnetism has to deal with electron spin. Paired electrons in each orbital (Molecular orbital theory) is diamagnetic (no attraction). Unpaired electrons with random orientation is paramagnetic (experiences a magnetic moment, weak attraction). Ferromagnetic is arranged unpaired electron orientation (strongly magnetic).

These are generalizations but going into more detail would require a metric fuck ton of typing and I've already typed too much with these sausage fingers.

TLDR:
Not strongly magnetic, no huge magnetic moment.....craziness debunked.

But the real science indicates if I inject this vaccine in my penis I will have 6G and you longer dicked fellas can get 9 or 10G.....🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: FS1
When those Neiken magnets were all the rage about 15 years or so ago, one of the attractive women in my office was selling them. she was trying to sell me on a magic Neiken magnetic blanket that she assured me would lower my stress and relax me. To demonstrate it's effectiveness, she wanted to bring one by our house after my wife and I returned home from work.\

So we arranged for my wife and I to be home and I was to lay on this magnetic blanket for a half hour and evaluate whether it relaxed and de-stressed me. My wife was in the living room on the couch, and the co-worker laid out a magnetic blanket on the floor (it cost around $2000.00) and I laid on the blanket. Then to my surprise she started giving me a back massage. My wife was right there and watched the whole thing, so the massage went on for a half hour, then the demonstrator asked if I didn't feel more de-stressed and relaxed, and I said, "sure I'm more relaxed and de-stressed, but who wouldn't be after getting a half hours worth of massage.. I don't think the relaxation or de-stressing is from the magnetic blanked as much as it is from the massage." "Unless someone is there to give me a half hour massage whenever I want to use the magic blanket, I'm just not interested."

I'm just glad my wife was there to see that there was no screwing around...my wife thought the sales pitch was silly, and terribly desperate to make a sale...but she agreed with my assessment. I never did buy any magic magnetic stuff.
Did you get a boner, dude?

Reactions: pmclaine
Nobody said it magnetizes an entire human being. It becomes magnetic at the point of injection. Perhaps electrically polarized is a better term than magnetic as a magnet has 2 poles, North and South. And obviously there would be no point to magnetize a vaccine and yet this appears to be real. You can fake a few things like this with a street magician, but these people aren't that talented.

Whoa - did this thread just turn a corner and suggest that the vaccine actually contains magnetic monopoles? Because if so, it's gone beyond even my big brain :ROFLMAO:

Please, just stop.

When those Neiken magnets were all the rage about 15 years or so ago, one of the attractive women in my office was selling them. she was trying to sell me on a magic Neiken magnetic blanket that she assured me would lower my stress and relax me. To demonstrate it's effectiveness, she wanted to bring one by our house after my wife and I returned home from work.\

So we arranged for my wife and I to be home and I was to lay on this magnetic blanket for a half hour and evaluate whether it relaxed and de-stressed me. My wife was in the living room on the couch, and the co-worker laid out a magnetic blanket on the floor (it cost around $2000.00) and I laid on the blanket. Then to my surprise she started giving me a back massage. My wife was right there and watched the whole thing, so the massage went on for a half hour, then the demonstrator asked if I didn't feel more de-stressed and relaxed, and I said, "sure I'm more relaxed and de-stressed, but who wouldn't be after getting a half hours worth of massage.. I don't think the relaxation or de-stressing is from the magnetic blanked as much as it is from the massage." "Unless someone is there to give me a half hour massage whenever I want to use the magic blanket, I'm just not interested."

I'm just glad my wife was there to see that there was no screwing around...my wife thought the sales pitch was silly, and terribly desperate to make a sale...but she agreed with my assessment. I never did buy any magic magnetic stuff.
She would’ve been down for the 3some. Can’t say it’s worth it for 2K tho.. unless she’s a supermodel 10/10 who can squirt and is cool with ass-to-mouth, and even then she’d have to come down on the price.

With many hundreds of millions of vaccinations delivered, and a tiny fraction of issues thus far ... I like my chances. Statistically, I have many many thousands of a percentage chance of dying the next time I'm in my car, than I do dying of any vaccine complication.

you probably also believe that dementia Joe won the election with votes than any other previous candidate

With many hundreds of millions of covid cases, and a tiny fraction of issues thus far ... I like my chances. Statistically, I have many many thousands of a percentage chance of dying the next time I'm in my car, than I do dying of any covid complication.

Fixed it for you.

This is all very interesting, but one question keeps popping up and I've never heard a convincing answer.

Why is it Goofy has the ability to speak, but Pluto can only bark?
Some questions have no answers. Why do you drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway?

Reactions: EddieNFL
you probably also believe that dementia Joe won the election with votes than any other previous candidate
Frankly ... I do. As does the majority of America, the Supreme Court, 60+ state and federal judges, the US Justice Department under both Trump and Biden, etc.

I don't have to "love" the result, to accept the results. In a Democracy, you accept the result, stop whining about your sorry lot in life, and prepare for the next election.

While Trump got more votes than any other previous candidate, Biden got more votes than any candidate in history, including many millions more than Trump. It's a really amazing argument that just because Trump got more votes than the past, he should "win" even when he got 8 million fewer than the candidate he was running against.

It's like saying an Olympic runner should win, as long as his existing time was better than his past fastest time ... even though he lost the current race. "Hey, I actually won since one of my past times was better than the guy that just beat me in this race."

It's just ... "goofy".

Ok youre an idiot. No sense wasting my time.

next you will tell me it was the most secure fraud free election ever

like saying an Olympic runner should win, as long as his existing time was better than his past fastest time ... even though he lost the current race
No it’s like saying if the in shape athlete that trains all the time competes against the out of shape drug addict that has zero muscle mass, and there are problems with the stopwatch, maybe there was fraud involved and the win is a lie.

you people. Smh.

You are either a commie or a senile boomer who believes everything .gov and Pravda put out.

Meanwhile at the bar:

guy1: hey girl are you vaccinated because I’m attracted to you

girl: oh my pussy is sooooo wet

Guy 2-50: save some pussy for the rest of us

some of you are the people I wish died in this. 🤦‍♂️

Frankly ... I do. As does the majority of America, the Supreme Court, 60+ state and federal judges, the US Justice Department under both Trump and Biden, etc.

I don't have to "love" the result, to accept the results. In a Democracy, you accept the result, stop whining about your sorry lot in life, and prepare for the next election.

While Trump got more votes than any other previous candidate, Biden got more votes than any candidate in history, including many millions more than Trump. It's a really amazing argument that just because Trump got more votes than the past, he should "win" even when he got 8 million fewer than the candidate he was running against.

It's like saying an Olympic runner should win, as long as his existing time was better than his past fastest time ... even though he lost the current race. "Hey, I actually won since one of my past times was better than the guy that just beat me in this race."

It's just ... "goofy".
hahaha, what a fucking retard.

a, the Supreme Court, 60+ state and federal judges, t
Oh you mean the ones that never heard evidence / had discovery / denied plaintiff standing etc?

the ones that do things like say the eviction ban is illegal but won’t rule against it ?

@rustyinbend I have a question for you.

Is there a point in which you would refuse vaccinations? Is there any amount of vaccinations or their derivative boosters which would give you pause, cause you to refuse?

I am truly curious. I do not think this is at all the end. I believe the shots will keep coming. Maybe a new one every year, maybe six months, who knows, but the thought that this precedent, once established, is the end, is laughable. So my question is: where, if anywhere, is your jumping off point?

Oh you mean the ones that never heard evidence / had discovery / denied plaintiff standing etc?

the ones that do things like say the eviction ban is illegal but won’t rule against it ?
If a case is obviously meritless and frivolous, and has no foundational justification ... a judge is obligated to dismiss it. That's how the courts work. You can't bring a case that is wholly without merit, and waste the court's time when there is nothing presented to justify moving forward.

If a case is obviously meritless and frivolous, and has no foundational justification ... a judge is obligated to dismiss it. That's how the courts work. You can't bring a case that is wholly without merit, and waste the court's time when there is nothing presented to justify moving forward.
Yeah makes perfect sense
“You have no standing you haven’t been harmed yet”
“You’ve been harmed but it’s too late now”

A smug condescending idiot. Shocking

Yeah makes perfect sense
“You have no standing you haven’t been harmed yet”
“You’ve been harmed but it’s too late now”

A smug condescending idiot. Shocking
Aside from the insult ... that's just not what is factually happening.

None of those lawsuits were dismissed because it was "too late". They were dismissed because there was no foundational evidence presented in initial filings to justify any reasonable belief that they could be truthful or factual.

Oh, and having "standing to sue" is a fundamental requirement of any suit. It prevents frivolous lawsuits from people or entities that have nothing to do with a situation they're attempting to adjudicate. "Standing" means you've been harmed. A good example of "No Standing" was when the AG in Texas filed a suit to overturn election results in Georgia. That's just silly, and the suit was summarily dismissed (as it should have been).