• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm having a hard time believing this. But I cant prove its untrue; Vax-magnetism

Found out a buddy of ours got the jab a couple months ago because of his mom's health. We quite scientifically attempted to stick a refrigerator magnet to him and the testing concluded he's not a refrigerator. He know someone with a two week old shot he said he was gonna try it on them.

Found out a buddy of ours got the jab a couple months ago because of his mom's health. We quite scientifically attempted to stick a refrigerator magnet to him and the testing concluded he's not a refrigerator. He know someone with a two week old shot he said he was gonna try it on them.
We have an "Induction" range ... where magnets in the cooking surface act on metal pans to heat the food. I can tell you without a doubt, that when my wife turns on the range, I'm not magnetically pulled towards the stove. Although I am overly attracted to the food just as soon as the stove is turned off ... so there's that.

@rustyinbend I have a question for you. I’ll reiterate it here and open it up for anyone who got vaxxed.

Is there a point in which you would refuse vaccinations? Is there any amount of vaccinations or their derivative boosters which would give you pause, cause you to refuse?

I am truly curious. I do not think this is at all the end. I believe the shots will keep coming. Maybe a new one every year, maybe six months, who knows, but the thought that this precedent, once established, is the end, is laughable. So my question is: where, if anywhere, is your jumping off point?

Reactions: deersniper
I was shooting next to a guy that had been vaxed. My kestrel went nuts till he left.

@rustyinbend I have a question for you. I’ll reiterate it here and open it up for anyone who got vaxxed.

Is there a point in which you would refuse vaccinations? Is there any amount of vaccinations or their derivative boosters which would give you pause, cause you to refuse?

I am truly curious. I do not think this is at all the end. I believe the shots will keep coming. Maybe a new one every year, maybe six months, who knows, but the thought that this precedent, once established, is the end, is laughable. So my question is: where, if anywhere, is your jumping off point?
I follow the science. If I'm convinced a booster is necessary and warranted (and safe), I will get it. I get a flu shot every year to protect me and my family. I got the DPT vaccination on my doctor's recommendation to protect my first grandchild who arrives in October. The world has eradicated smallpox and polio through vaccination, and while I don't love getting a shot ... I do love not getting sick and dying of something that's eminently preventable. It's a valid question though ... would I ever say "No". I believe I would, if I was convinced on a preponderance of the evidence, and disagreement among credible medical and scientific sources that a vaccine was unsafe, unwarranted, or unnecessary ... I would not get it. But that's simply not the case with the Covid vaccine. This is now a "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated", and thousands in hospitals, ICU's (and morgues) desperately wish they'd gotten vaccinated before it was too late.

So I would turn it down if I thought it wasn't rational or safe. That's not the case with Covid, or Influenza, or Shingles, or any other vaccination that's been proven safe and effective.

I want to live to see my incoming grandchild grow up. Being willing to vaccinate is part of that strategy to stay alive.

Thank you for asking a valid question in a reasonable way.

So often here, when a debater "runs out of gas", their closing argument is a personal attack. It's sad to watch, but not unexpected. But that's just not how I roll.

I follow the science. If I'm convinced a booster is necessary and warranted (and safe), I will get it. I get a flu shot every year to protect me and my family. I got the DPT vaccination on my doctor's recommendation to protect my first grandchild who arrives in October. The world has eradicated smallpox and polio through vaccination, and while I don't love getting a shot ... I do love not getting sick and dying of something that's eminently preventable. It's a valid question though ... would I ever say "No". I believe I would, if I was convinced on a preponderance of the evidence, and disagreement among credible medical and scientific sources that a vaccine was unsafe, unwarranted, or unnecessary ... I would not get it. But that's simply not the case with the Covid vaccine. This is now a "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated", and thousands in hospitals, ICU's (and morgues) desperately wish they'd gotten vaccinated before it was too late.

So I would turn it down if I thought it wasn't rational or safe. That's not the case with Covid, or Influenza, or Shingles, or any other vaccination that's been proven safe and effective.

I want to live to see my incoming grandchild grow up. Being willing to vaccinate is part of that strategy to stay alive.

Thank you for asking a valid question in a reasonable way.

So often here, when a debater "runs out of gas", their closing argument is a personal attack. It's sad to watch, but not unexpected. But that's just not how I roll.

Please do not reference smallpox and polio when smallpox is a dna virus (ill let you research why that is significant) and polio nor smallpox can be transmitted to insects or other animals.

There is a reason the flu has not been eradicated and why Covid will not be eradicated. One reason is the mutation rate, another is they are respiratory infections and the other is animals are reservoirs for viral transmission.

People really need to stop treating viruses as if they are all the same. Vaccines are absolutely great for some viruses (slow mutation rate, no capacity to transfer to other animals) and why they are not adequate at stopping transmission with other viruses (flu/covid).

This is confirmed by the change in messaging from the CDC (summaries not direct quotes).

1.) Vaccine stops covid contraction and transmission. Vaccines impart a longer resistance to covid vs. natural immunity. No need for vaccinated individuals to wear a mask. Vaccinated individuals become sick with covid and evidence emerges that they infect the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike.

2.) Vaccinated individuals need a booster shot due to declining efficacy. New research suggests there is no confirmation that vaccine mediated immunity is stronger than natural immunity. Individuals contract and transmit the virus just like the unvaccinated. Vaccinated individuals need to wear a mask.

Scientists need to stop politicizing science.

IMG_4271.JPG

Well ... as long as 97% of the Covid hospitalizations are unvaccinated ... I'll probably keep getting vaccinated. I hate hospitals.

• Haha
Yes the vaccine makes you magnetic. The nano bots are reprogramming your base DNA

COVID-19 was a US left wing creation that was intentionally leaked. The antidote (the vaccine) was developed at the same time which is why they got it done in “record speed”.

The left knew that if they tried to force the vaccine on the population the right would protest against it and not take it. This was a planned genocide of the conservatives of America if you let them get away with it and only let them have the antidote

I am glad that some people are so willing to be lab rats. The only sick thing is those people willing to have their children be lab rats. I was reading about some lady that put her two year old in a clinical trial for the phizer concoction.

Well ... as long as 97% of the Covid hospitalizations are unvaccinated ... I'll probably keep getting vaccinated. I hate hospitals.
Hopefully you and the millions of other guinea pigs don’t experience any adverse health effects from these jabs in the longer term.

IMO the best way to avoid this virus is staying away from people; in other words social distancing. For example, I go to the supermarket once per week at just after opening or just before closing. Plenty of space between myself and what little others are present. Minimal risk of catching the virus.

Best way to prepare if you do get the virus is to be healthy and fit, not a fat obese whale, like too many in this country. Media cherry picks cases of unvaccinated folks expressing regret for not taking it but every single case I’ve seen them cite involves someone that is clinically obese. Common theme amongst those with more severe and fatal cases.

For most, the best vaccine is a healthy, organic diet and plenty of exercise on a regular basis.

Also, mask mandates do more harm than good as an overwhelming majority of masks that people are wearing do not offer any protection against vital particles. It’s like building a dam using chain link fence.

Reactions: AngryKoala
OMG ... that's friggin' hysterical. How can you argue with authentic gibber-logic like that?
we all knew you were a racist fuck, like all democrat scum. now you just proved it.

Last edited:
people who are taking iron and are especially anemic might want to avoid MRI machines other wise your all ok until your not still waiting for the government to flip a switch killing everyone who opposes them who took those shots for covid all at one time . I am not a racist I hate everyone equally . :ROFLMAO::unsure: