• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm having a tinfoil premonition.

Concrete shooter

Carnivore in Chief
Supporter
Minuteman
May 6, 2012
Moore, ok
Ok folks, I wanted to share this, in spite of it sounding crazy. I guess a lot of conspiracy theories do. Hell, I wake up every morning feeling like I'm waking from a dream, reality has been stranger than fiction, feeling like deja vu all over again. Lol!
Does anyone remember the so called government shut down in October of 2013? I also remember something happening during that time that I thought was way to coincidental. Xerox, the corporation that the some of the states outsourced the management of snap (food stamp) benefits to, had severe technical difficulties and the system shut down. If I remember correctly it affected over a dozen states. Louisiana had a couple of stores ransacked by passed off "snappers". Coincidentally, the govt shutdown was over two days later.
My take on it then was the marxist in Washington pulled a trial run of chaos for a few days to scare the republican congress into making a budget deal. The deal was terrible, by the way! I think it was an early tiny taste of what we're seeing now across the country, gaslighting the pseudo-opressed into violence, riots and looting.
It's obvious to me, this widespread chaos going on now is part of an overarching strategy to take us into a Marxist revolution.
Here's where we get to my premonition:
I keep going back to the snap benefits i.e. food stamps. Donald trump is a big hit with the working class folks and making huge inroads with the black population, ect...
DON'T BE SURPRISED IF:

Two weeks before election day the snap system goes down nationwide. Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff are on every news outlet claiming "Evil Orange" doesn't want you to vote so he's trying to starve you, burn it down.

OR

Trump wins handily on election night. The Marxist revolution begins with: Nationwide snap benefits outage. Pelosi, Schumer And Schiff all over the news telling the poors, " Trump stole the election and now he's trying to starve you into submission, take to the streets and help us remove the criminal from the White House!"

It may not happen this way, but I defy anyone , at this point to tell me it's too far fetched!

Be prepared!

Reactions: Bender
i’ll do you one better....and so much easier. i believe obama used the same spying methods on romney that hillary used on Trump. to think that they havent done it before is foolish. but no one ever talks about that. probably because we have bigger fish to fry right about now.

i’ll do you one better....and so much easier. i believe obama used the same spying methods on romney that hillary used on Trump. to think that they havent done it before is foolish. but no one ever talks about that. probably because we have bigger fish to fry right about now.

As a follower of tin foil threads.....rumor is NSA has some program called "The Hammer" that vacuums up all communication on everyone.

Access it unlawfully and all the closet skeletons come dumping out.

Guessing they caught Mitt ordering coffee (caffeinated) and threatened to expose him.

Vote. In person or absentee or both or by mail. Or you will be voting from the rooftops.

This is what they have in mind...

Sirhr

Well if they had not thought of it, it's out there now.

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
- Hanlon's Razor

Xerox was an absolute shitshow in 2013- it had been completely hollowed out by robber barons, anyone with half a brain had left, and most ops were outsourced to India- most of which hired Pakistanis at half their billed rate. Not a recipe for success.
The SNAP disruption was limited to a handful of states that had a contract with Xerox, most states were using Debit Cards by then.
That aside, I like the cut of your jib! I'm planning for a full-on Faraday cage, tinfoil hats are for the poors.

Reactions: Concrete shooter