• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Impala taken down

Re: Impala taken down

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jericho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lekker! Braai tyd.</div></div>

Ja, det es baie lekker kos. Ek het net biltong van rooibokke terfyl ek was daar.

(And I apologize for butchering the language, but I was in SA less than a month and didn't quite master Afrikaans.)

What rifle/chambering did you use?

Damn, by the title I was expecting a burnt out '64 Chevy lowrider on skinny gold Dayton's with it's gang-banger contents spilled out on the roadside...
grin.gif

Nice critter by the way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, by the title I was expecting a burnt out '64 Chevy lowrider on skinny gold Dayton's with it's gang-banger contents spilled out on the roadside...
grin.gif
</div></div>

Love it!