• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

In need of support for my Nephew Westley, Please read and Pray for him.

Some more support was received today, just wanted to say "Thank You"

:)

Reed, update? How's the little man holding up?
[MENTION=14]Foul Mike[/MENTION] you keep this up and I'm gonna be inclined to think that you're a nice guy.

Last edited:
Treatment is going well. Jesse, Westley's dad headed down to there home to head back to work for a week to help with bills but should be back in Portland, hopefully with a better update, soon.

I keep seeing donations being added and am greatful... its also working well for those who do not want to donate to send me a check and there info and I can do the transactions/ post it up.

Again thank you all for support, prayers and donations.

TTT!

Big week coming up for the little guy... He is going back under for another bone marrow test to see if the 3.5 weeks of treatment are working! Keep him in your prayers... Thank you ALL again.

BGE

Slap, There is a special place in my heart for sick kids. I help them anyway that I can, contributions and prayer, take them fishin or shootin or whatever I can do. Get on the donor list for marrow, the list goes on. I enjoy that and it makes me feel good.
I also enjoy yanking chains and pushing buttons. When I get one to go I enjoy the argument even though I may not really believe that way.
Just another way to get everyone to look at all sides of things.
I suspect Switchblade has squealed on me. Regards, FM
PS You are GTG with me. Maybe someday you can come shoot prairie dogs with me.

All,

As it was hidden well within the first page, HERE Westley's Lukemia Financial support by Jesse James Harvey - GoFundMe is the link to donate or just check up on Westleys updated progress. Monday I believe he is going in to get his bone marrow tested again for the Cancer Cells.

My wife passed to me that Lindsey and Westley are being taken care of and are dealing with everyhitng as well as can be expected. I hope they get good news later this week as I am guessing it will set the tone for the next few weeks/months.

Thanks all,

BGE

Hey Reed, I get the updates via email. Are the meds making Wesley gain weight? He seems like a happy little fella, any more youtube vids of him rocking out on the drums?

Slap,

Yeah he's eating like a MONSTER~! I guess the Test (just guessing or whatever Steroid they are giving him) are making him bloat realy bad. It should go away but being a 2 y/o with anykinda Steroid I bet would be a shock to the body. I will put in the word and see if maybe we cant get another video of him... Tomorrow should be a big day for the whole family, I will keep you updated as we hear thing.

Thanks again all,

BGE

FM,

I will PM you my address again, as it is my home address. I am still collecting (waiting) on checks and when they have the ability to make it down to Roseburg (Home) where the can get mail to send them all off. We are still working on the funding for the car and assessing the need (as we want to provide what they NEED not what we THINK they need.) i.e. if they get the word in 3 weeks that they do/don't have to travel every week that may impact how we help.

I honestly do want to thank all of you who are on this thread and supporting in ANY way. Daily I look here and am thankful for you Men that are willing to step up and help out. I scroll up the page and not only read what you type but look at your usernames and am thankful you a here. So again, Thank you.
Please pm me your address and ill get you check sent tommorrow. Also who to make it to. Mark!

I don't know about you guys and gals but my day is pretty glum today. I need something to brighten it up, hmm;
I know, I need drum music.

I don't know about you guys and gals but my day is pretty glum today. I need something to brighten it up, hmm;
I know, I need drum music.

Want to go out for some ice cream and a cold pop? I can read you a happy time story!:D

This is first i saw this Spent most of my career in medical field as a flight paramedic then Critical care Nurse. i spent a yr on the Childrens cancer ward was the tougest job i ever had . I met some of the bravest little people there.Bfeore i retired i ran Pediatrics clinic on base. its never easy with a sick child. My prayers are with you and thier family and the litte man will help out as i can.
God Bless

Slap, Thanks for the offer but I am more of super lunch kind of guy.
Cornflakes and beer. Post Toasties are the best.
Still would like to hear Westly play those drums again.

All,

*BIG UPDATE 27MAR2014*

Monday night the had Westley fast and pulled some bone marrow to assess the treatment so far. Today we recieved the word that the white blood cell level is going back up and the Cancer is being reduced!!! *THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS* He has ZERO reportable Cancer cells in his brain and is doing BETTER then they thought possible! He is still swollen from the Steroids but eating well and the family is doing well. They are very Thankful as YOU ALL have been an amazing blessing and great supporters of them in this time.

FM-I will forward your request for an encore performance :)
SU- Thank you very much.
Slap-As always thanks for your support
MW- Thank you for your support I will be in contact when I receive it.

Please keep up the prayers as this is a long Journey (they are guessing 3 years + or -) But as always I will keep you updated!

Thanks,

BGE

That's terrific news BGE. BEST thing I've heard all week. I second FM's request for another drum jam session.

Reactions: BGE541
Prayers sent, i will be donating via the gofundme page shortly.

Glad to hear the great news!!!! Hes a cute little guy for sure and seems incredibly strong for all he is going through!!

Yeah he's eating like a MONSTER~! I guess the Test (just guessing or whatever Steroid they are giving him) are making him bloat realy bad.

Not trying to go off topic but the steroids used to treat various types of cancer are corticosteroids (not anabolic steroids like bodybuilders use). They can/will however cause weight gain and fluid retention which causes bloating like you are talking about.

Prayers sent, i will be donating via the gofundme page shortly.

Glad to hear the great news!!!! Hes a cute little guy for sure and seems incredibly strong for all he is going through!!

Not trying to go off topic but the steroids used to treat various types of cancer are corticosteroids (not anabolic steroids like bodybuilders use). They can/will however cause weight gain and fluid retention which causes bloating like you are talking about.

Whoops.... LMAO Thank you for your support and please keep checking back as I try to keep it updated when I get news.

I have put in the request for a video so they will be working on one. I guess he had afew minor complications they are working through so I think he is in bed tonight but I hope they will get a new video made soon aswell.

Whoops.... LMAO Thank you for your support and please keep checking back as I try to keep it updated when I get news.

I have put in the request for a video so they will be working on one. I guess he had afew minor complications they are working through so I think he is in bed tonight but I hope they will get a new video made soon aswell.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread for updates. Hope all is going well!

TTT will update tonight but headed home for two weeks then weekly treatments!

Thank you all for the Prayer and support!!!

Thank you Cornholeo.

I passed on the request for a video and they will work on it. I guess lately Westley has been sleeping most of the day an not doing to much but I would guess it is best for his health...

Thank you FoulMike!

Thank all of those who continue to support with Prayer, Donations or even in their thoughts! Westley is home now but the little guy is VERY tired, lethargic and worn out, not really doing too much now...

I am sure it is a great Moral booster to be home! Thank you all again, I will work on keeping this towards the top and share anything I hear.

Again, just wanted to say "Thank You" to all those who support with Prayer, Donations or in any way shape or form.

TTT

Hi Westley, hope you are feeling well enough to show us all how well you play drums, or what ever it is that you play at now.
Glad to still have you with us. Regards, FM

My apologies for the lack of updates lately....

Weekly treatment are going as planned. Their is extra stress with the trips but over all it is good that they are back home and getting back to a normal routine. I just asked my wife and she is going to call Lindsey tomorrow and get a better run down/update on the situation.

I do know that all support and prayers are being put to great use. Thank you all again for everything and I will stay on this in a more managed fashion these next few weeks.

Regards,

BGE

So how is our Little Man doing? Fine I hope.
My knees are getting weak from all of the praying this agnostic Asshole does.
Maybe he could get into Bongo drums or pot lids or something like that. I would love to see that.
Westley, "You are Always on my Mind' like Willie sings. FM

So how is our Little Man doing? Fine I hope.
My knees are getting weak from all of the praying this agnostic Asshole does.
Maybe he could get into Bongo drums or pot lids or something like that. I would love to see that.
Westley, "You are Always on my Mind' like Willie sings. FM

FM,

Glad to hear you're praying!

All,

Wife talked to Lindsey just a few days ago and things are going well with his regular appointments and such. We are going to be swinging by Oregon here in the beginning of July and hoping to see him. Please keep up the praying for Lindsey and Westley... I have respectfully asked for videos/photos and the such with unfortunately no return though I get the feeling that right now as a concerned mother Lindsey is in a "protective" mode so-to-speak where her only thought is on directly supporting/nurturing/helping Westly. I certainly apologize as I know many of you have been supporting, donating and praying hard. I will keep trying as you all have been blessings in this family's life.

I will try and get some photos and what not when we are down to visit. The blood tests are coming back better and better after each visit so now they are on track for the long haul! They were able to get a more reliable used car then the 35X,XXX mi Honda they had for weekly commutes to and from Portland which in itself was a huge blessing as well.

Thank you all again and I will update when new information comes. I know Westley or Lindsey don't post here but I honestly cannot thank you all enough for what you have given to them.

-BGE

All,

Just wanted to follow up... Thank you to all of those who supported in any way possible. Westley was able to overcome his Cancer and is a not so little boy anymore. I haven't been back home in awhile but I will attempt to get some photos of him when I'm back home to show his progress.

Thank you all again!

-Reed

All,

Just wanted to follow up... Thank you to all of those who supported in any way possible. Westley was able to overcome his Cancer and is a not so little boy anymore. I haven't been back home in awhile but I will attempt to get some photos of him when I'm back home to show his progress.

Thank you all again!

-Reed

I am glad your nephew was able to overcome his cancer and get back on this road again. FUCK CANCER. Determination and dietary guidelines are just as important as the right treatment protocols to beat that shit. Thank you for sharing the good news!

I am glad your nephew was able to overcome his cancer and get back on this road again. FUCK CANCER. Determination and dietary guidelines are just as important as the right treatment protocols to beat that shit. Thank you for sharing the good news!

I've heard of a low sugar diet really aiding in the Cancer slowing or dying off almost completely in some cases. Thanks for your reply!

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
tagging in my friend. He lives in OR and could use a good story like this I bet

@Sgt47 - Just read the first post and then start at post 83.

Im a HUGE believer in miracles and beating cancer. CANCER SUCKS!!!!