• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Incident in Sunnyvale

That totally went over my head. Flew over Corona yesterday. Where it happened. There I saw the VOR put up there as a memorial.

I'm of the age of the original Johnny Quest and I thought Hadji was a righteous dude. It was a time of The Black Panthers in front of the Montgomery Wards carrying shotguns, an annexed Gypsy Joker as a Hell's Angel living across the street, the Hayward police all wore riot helmets, Zodiac Killer, and it never occurred to me that Paul Lynde had to be gay. I just thought he was funny. Then they ruined California.

These are my favorite discussions here.
So many tactfully made points and so many minds changed through spirited respectful debate and deep critical thought.
Showing the world the open and tolerant nature of the people with all those guns is just the icing on the cake.

stop with the virtue signalling, you know you liked Jeannie better than Haji.

1556542569157.png

That totally went over my head. Flew over Corona yesterday. Where it happened. There I saw the VOR put up there as a memorial.

I'm of the age of the original Johnny Quest and I thought Hadji was a righteous dude. It was a time of The Black Panthers in front of the Montgomery Wards carrying shotguns, an annexed Gypsy Joker as a Hell's Angel living across the street, the Hayward police all wore riot helmets, Zodiac Killer, and it never occurred to me that Paul Lynde had to be gay. I just thought he was funny. Then they ruined California.

Larry Hagman must have been gay too...because he never hammered that booty. Even when she begged for it. :)