• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Indy Good Samaritan EDC'er Identified as Mr. Elisjsha Dicken

Simon would be shooting themselves in the foot to go after him anyway, again, not that there's anything they can legally do.

Update released today by the Greenwood Chief of Police. From the time that the first shot was fired by the fuckstick to when he was neutralized by Eli was only 15seconds.
294592175_473076561296637_2122210886395837879_n.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody who tries to charge this man with anything needs to be doxxed, immediately and fully. Doesn't matter if they got family and children. Their info can go public online along with their own. We need to start playing by the rules of the left now and then some. Even when leftists' loved ones had died from the clot shots recently I've been defecating a healthy load of shitposts and clowning right on their memorial pages and when they wailed about it I clowned them even more. No fucks given. They need to understand that they are loathed and any tragedy that befalls them or their families is entertainment to others. It is because of them that we have shit like gun free zones and antigun states like NJ. Enemy operatives. Not "Americans of differing political beliefs"...
Yes!

Reactions: binazone
He's being represented by Guy A. Relford, probably for free if I had to guess.

I think this would be a great case to go legal: on gun-free zones and constitutional carry...the higher up the better. I hope the PD counted how many rounds that perp had on him. Then the plaintiffs have to say "We don't care if you saved 90+ lives, you aren't supposed to have a gun, only OUR evil puppets that we control can do that so we can take ALL your guns away". Mmmhmm.

I think this would be a great case to go legal: on gun-free zones and constitutional carry...the higher up the better. I hope the PD counted how many rounds that perp had on him. Then the plaintiffs have to say "We don't care if you saved 90+ lives, you aren't supposed to have a gun, only OUR evil puppets that we control can do that so we can take ALL your guns away". Mmmhmm.

Indiana State Representative Jim Lucas (ironically the Rep for where Eli lives) is introducing a bill soon to ban gun free zones, I'd say the alternative is if a private business denies access to people carrying then they should be held liable for shootings/injuries that happen on their premises.

Mayor's Press conference here. Shooter was a 20 yo with a juvenile record, didn't drive (walked to mall). His Sig M400 was legally purchased. Open up Juvi records!!!

Maybe they got my email to go public on #rounds: Shooter had over 100 rounds left!

Hero learned to shoot from his grandfather.

Last edited:

Mayor's Press conference here. Shooter was a 20 yo with a juvenile record, didn't drive (walked to mall). His Sig M400 was legally purchased. Open up Juvi records!!!

So, the shooter had in his possession 1) M400, 2) M&P 15 rifle, 3) Glock 33 in .357 all purchased in March 2022. Didn't drive, was a runaway (doubt parental funding), and was about to be evicted from apartment. So where did the money come from for weapons?

Last edited:
So, the shooter had in his possession 1) M400, 2) M&P 15 rifle, 3) Glock 33 in .357 all purchased in March 2022. Didn't drive, was a runaway (doubt parental funding), and was about to be evicted from apartment. So where did the money come from for weapons?

The two rifles he purchased in March, couldn't have bought the pistol as he's 20 as well as who the hell buys .357 sig? Wasn't a runaway, just lived on his own in an apartment, had a job until he quit back in May.

2 rifles and 1 pistol for only 1 shooter? Sounds like 2 other Manchurian candidates didn't show. Something much larger may have been planned here.

Reactions: UKDslayer
According to someone I know at the IMPD, which assisted Greenwood PD, distance to target was 76 feet.

Still farther than most of you can hit with a pistol.

Laughs in 150 yards at night with night vision :p

I always wondered what would happen in a scenario when the guy saving people from a shooter was carrying somewhere he technically wasn't allowed to. I always agreed to carry anyways because seriously, what are they going to do? Publicly persecute someone for literally saving other peoples' lives?

I'd like to invite that guy to come see us and shoot some night vision.

Reactions: SGTMAJ and Fig
And, predictably, the snowflakes found something to be offended by. They're upset that the hero who saved lives is being referred to as a 'samaritan'. Where is Joan Rivers, to tell them to 'just grow up'?

It’s sad that there was any loss of life other than the shooter himself, but I really hope this scares the fuck out of other nuts that are contemplating such acts and I hope that if anyone else tries it they get smoked before the first round is fired. Chances are this loser just wanted to be noticed and didn’t want to die and his ass got lit up within 15 seconds started retreating back into his hole like the coward he was.

I do believe that if we saw more swift action like this from more people carrying guns we’d see less active shooters.

Reactions: Dunraven
The problem with swift action is situational awareness and ODA loop. I am far less paranoid at 50 than I was at 25. I am always armed, but I am not looking for a mass shooter/head on a swivel.

If someone started shooting and people started screaming and running I would hope that I could identify the threat and shoot in 15 seconds, but I would have to be sure of my target. I tend to mind my own business, and not think about drawing, ever, so it would be a 0-100mph and you just don't know till you get there...

Think outside of Indiana. There are 49 other states.

Or was that 56? 🤔🤣🤣

At this point, who gives a flying fuck?

Carry a gun everywhere. If something will find the gun, carry something else. G10 and UHMW PE daggers slip right through anything that's supposed to find metallic objects.

Reactions: JoshPutman
And, predictably, the snowflakes found something to be offended by. They're upset that the hero who saved lives is being referred to as a 'samaritan'. Where is Joan Rivers, to tell them to 'just grow up'?

I can tell them to fuck right off

• Haha
Reactions: Maverick3009
At this point, who gives a flying fuck?

Carry a gun everywhere. If something will find the gun, carry something else. G10 and UHMW PE daggers slip right through anything that's supposed to find metallic objects.
Valid point 😁

Kid went 8/10 at 40 yards.

Fake news

The guy who wrote this:
Now that info is in the public domain, the original estimate pre-Crime Lab was 76 feet for the first shot based on initial evidence. Crime Lab or further review of video may have revised that.

Is an Indianapolis PD detective who was at the scene.

Also fake news that Dickens didn't have a license to carry

142798-bb36ceae354e56eef120d691c9ed36f2.jpg

Kid went 8/10 at 40 yards. Talk about fucking gangster
No joke.

From 1st shot fired by the perp, within 15 seconds, dude shoots 8 for 10, from 40 yards (or perhaps 25, based on later info) with a pistol, having never been in a firefight in his young life. I can only hope that if something like that ever happens in my presence, I can nut up and execute like that young man. Kudos.

Reactions: bmash