• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Info on CGS Hydra AL

gunner442

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2014
Got in on a group buy for an aluminum Hydra. Great price on the can and reduced transfer fee. Read the reviews and most were positive but I've been reading lately that aluminum cans aren't worth it. Anyone own/used one that can share an informed opinion?
BTW can and ATF already paid for so no real chance of changing my mind now.

I think it’s a decent performing rimfire can. 17-4 mount single point cut threads all type 3 hard anodized aluminum forward of the mount. Super light tapered and fully skirted baffles make disassembly a breeze. Lifetime Warranty.

Meters on the border 119-120 cci std with most handguns. Rifle numbers 114-116 with cci subs.

Not the quietest 22 can on the market. Not the lightest 22 can on the market. Made by really good folks that will stand behind it 100%. If you have concerns about longevity, don’t.

I think it’s a decent performing rimfire can. 17-4 mount single point cut threads all type 3 hard anodized aluminum forward of the mount. Super light tapered and fully skirted baffles make disassembly a breeze. Lifetime Warranty.

Meters on the border 119-120 cci std with most handguns. Rifle numbers 114-116 with cci subs.

Not the quietest 22 can on the market. Not the lightest 22 can on the market. Made by really good folks that will stand behind it 100%. If you have concerns about longevity, don’t.

Thanks. Perfect review. Short sweet and to the point.

Reactions: rwest309