• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes INFO on New GAP/Bushnell Hunting Scope

This looks like a win to me.

IMG_23012.jpg

Mike @ CSTACTICAL

Take a gander at the last page of the 6.5 4s GAP Extreme Hunter thread...

Final product display and George irritating every one with group buy "tease"...

why is everyone so caught up in high magnification? its been suggested on here countless time to up the mag to 15X. 10x is good to at least 1000yds in a hunting situation and many times a lower bottom magnification is more important during a hunt than a higher upper magnification. I would imagine most folks wanting a 15X do a hell of a lot more paper "hunting" than game animals.
pat, those are damn fine groups from a #3 contour hunting rifle in a real world hunting environment! how does that 123 scenar do on game? I just finished a 6.5x47 and was wondering if it would be suitable. mine is a 20" ultralight tube but I get 2875 from the 123amax.
chuck

i would also like to see it in 15x. i hunt alot and just to give a situation while hunting. i was deer hunting. a pretty nice deer comes out at about 450. i was on 10x, i had a small window to get something done. i cranked up to 16ish power and decided i needed to pass. it was a nice deer, but not quite there, but alot of people may have shot if they just had 10x or 12x, me included, i didnt have time for binoculars, this was the rut. this scope is almost everything im waiting for if it was 15x or 16x. i hope everyones opinion is worth someting on here and the power goes up a notch or two, just my 2 cents. sounds like an awesome project.