• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Injury PSA (no, not Palmetto) for Brother (A)1J04

Who's Veer? He's what's between you and a world of pain, sucka ...

Hay...while you are there see if there are any livers laying around. Also check and see if there any extra female midget hearts in the refrig.

1jo4 I always knew you were crazy but posting a picture of yourself with tucker around.... You did hit you head hard!
Get well soon and post more pictures

The ice skating, bunny suit wearing chubby chaser enjoys the abuse.

A little somethings to cheer you up.

th

The ice skating, bunny suit wearing chubby chaser enjoys the abuse.

You're right but I would rather be paid for it I think it's that low self-esteem issue surfacing again:p
Thanks for the Mamories man my first thought was I wanna tie'm up and suspend her from them, is that wrong?:cool:

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
Surgeons are for suckers! I've got my mallet, old wood chisels, JB Weld and bailing wire packed and ready to go, just say the word.

oh come the fuck onnn, we all have skinned and cut just about everything up...
HOW COULD YA LOOOOOOOSE...
ITS HUUUUUUGE TAMPA HUUUUUUUUGE...

Surgeons are for suckers! I've got my mallet, old wood chisels, JB Weld and bailing wire packed and ready to go, just say the word.

you forgot the duct tape, WD-40, and the moonshine. well the moonshine is for me.

when did you get a rank change 1J04? any good stories behind that one?

you forgot the duct tape, WD-40, and the moonshine. well the moonshine is for me.

when did you get a rank change 1J04? any good stories behind that one?

Brother, lemme just say it rhymes with "Token Pedophile". :mad:

"What's the name of your organization again?"

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/dSWvFgx.gif"}[/IMG2]

"And you say that your service mark is, 'We Service Youths.' ?"

I'm with you! I have a milling machine and a set of cold chisels and a DeWalt radial arm saw. If AJ wants to come up here, he doesn't need any sawbones who probably went to the Mumbai School of Tandoori Cooking and Surgery.

We can get AJ back together with no problems. And NO worries about post-op infection, since petroleum lubricants and milling bits rarely support bacterial growth.

AJ,,, we got this! Come on up to Schloss Nitrocellulose and we'll put you back together as a combination of Robocop, The Terminator and Tucker's Artificial Hip.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I'm with you! I have a milling machine and a set of cold chisels and a DeWalt radial arm saw. If AJ wants to come up here, he doesn't need any sawbones who probably went to the Mumbai School of Tandoori Cooking and Surgery.

We can get AJ back together with no problems. And NO worries about post-op infection, since petroleum lubricants and milling bits rarely support bacterial growth.

AJ,,, we got this! Come on up to Schloss Nitrocellulose and we'll put you back together as a combination of Robocop, The Terminator and Tucker's Artificial Hip.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Oh shit that hurt. Giggled like a little girl. And by little I mean under 220. :eek:
I'd love to come over and commit felonies with ya. ;)
Let's kill a few deer first so I can witness your blade skills on the other thing okay. Or just lemme tear into your liquor cabinet for a bit then chop away.

Oh shit that hurt. Giggled like a little girl. And by little I mean under 220. :eek:
I'd love to come over and commit felonies with ya. ;)
Let's kill a few deer first so I can witness your blade skills on the other thing okay. Or just lemme tear into your liquor cabinet for a bit then chop away.

Hypothetical:

When you wake up with the ball gag in your mouth, you'll thank God when you understand that he isn't going to perform taxidermy on you when he mentions "stuffing that ass."

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i851.photobucket.com\/albums\/ab76\/luckybychoice\/72684_zpsz3b9iujg.jpg"}[/IMG2]

I'm just lost in nostalgia ...

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/eFOhMjd.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Page 4 coming in strong with a bladt from the past AND present. Nothing's changed. Never will.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i851.photobucket.com\/albums\/ab76\/luckybychoice\/72684_zpsz3b9iujg.jpg"}[/IMG2]

LMFAO. U DON'T KNOW ME MAN. :p
THAT IS EPIC !!

Soon as I saw that pic, I knew you were up and about, good on you for the helmet!

Just a quick update. Gotta be at the Hospital at 0800 tomorrow for my appointment with the knife. So looking forward to getting this damn thing done. Don't wish this kinda wait on anyone. To damn long. Got an extra Hogue recoil pad I'm gonna bring to see if they can permanently attach it. Always thinking...... :p Appreciate all your support guys. You've out did yourselves. I've enjoyed all the personal contact and hookups. Much appreciated.

Let us know how everything goes! Have them update your firmware while they are in there :D

Thx gentlemen. After I get home and shake the cobwebs out I'll let ya know what up. :eek:

Stands out amongst all the hustel n bustle. I mean really, who else uses a catheter for a straw? ;)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nbGqoYvkQWA?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stands out amongst all the hustel n bustle. I mean really, who else uses a catheter for a straw? ;)

Forgot to mention. While it's plugged in.........

So much more appropriate. :eek:

I just checked the CIA's feed on your surgeon's Samsung TV and he's up early, drinking coffee like a fish, and ready to go to work!
Good luck to you today!

MJF.gif~original

Good luck on your breast augmentation. I'm sure you'll love the new you.

well we started off with an hour-and-a-half delay this morning do too they had to do some work in the operating room now another 2-hour delay while they Re sterilize my new products. Oddly enough my nurse was in nursing school with my eldest son small world. Now you sumbitches stop being so damn deplorable you're freaking terrible.
it's come down to hurry up and wait so I wait so hungry so thirsty whaaaaaaa

I think Sirhr ate something that disagrees with his insides. He has been on a roll as of late.