• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Injury PSA (no, not Palmetto) for Brother (A)1J04

The surgery is done. (A)1J04 is at home, resting. Surprisingly, they sent him out the door and onto the street last night. Right now, in his own words, he feels like he was in an MVA and they worked on him with a chainsaw and a mallet. Hopefully, being at home, he'll at least get more rest than in the hospital. I'll let him fill you in on details later. Good vibes, people.

Just checked my receipt; "ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS". Son of a bitch...

BN91315.jpg

Feel better A1 hope you have a speedy recovery and that all your man parts are still intact .

Dont lick yer huevos till the stitches dissolve

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/www.dogparent.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2015\/04\/W-cone_featured.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Last edited:
Since he is kinds old I guess he should be more concerned about stepping on them.
[h=1]
894108_10200103637131386_1978128345_o.jpg
[/h]

Confidential sources have revealed an apparent premature "hold my beer" moment earlier today, convincing a certain party that the better part of recovery is relaxation with discretion. Juggs-handler, forward!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cwCtM6D4GOc?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A1 I could have you back in the game in no time. 20 bucks labor and $4.00 on zip ties. Badda Bing Budda Bang.....two weeks good as new.

17202770_1346590635379820_4235322303382325483_n.jpg

Dude!
i thought this was discussed and agreed upon that you would follow drs orders and take it easy during recovery. There is a time to rest and let the body heal (especially when you are an old fart) and then when hat has passed start doing stuff and rehabing the injury.
I totally get it. I have trouble staying in a chair to finish a cup of coffee.
Keep on top of you bowels moving on the pain meds, uncle Tucker has the gloves out and is ready to help.

glad surgery went pretty well and heal fast

Confidential sources have revealed an apparent premature "hold my beer" moment earlier today, convincing a certain party that the better part of recovery is relaxation with discretion. Juggs-handler, forward!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cwCtM6D4GOc?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

award winning post...

award winning post...

We try. Perhaps "Jimmy" will slow down for a bit and heal up. Don't forget that using his right hand is laboriously painful, so don't expect much in the way of reply.

Ok, just because you silly fuckers ain't been able to sleep, here it is. Actually doing a tad more better. My peeps have been coming over and hanging out instead of me gallivanting around like nothing's happening. Hoping like hell the deep ass pain in the shoulder and shoulder blade is nothing more than a deep bruise. Really not all amped up to get filleted again for some other issue. Time of course will tell. Actually at the computer desk now and it's tolerable to a point to sit here momentarily. Jimmy did a number that's for sure. Cabin fever like a big dog going on. I'm not an idle person like most of you and I really see this as nothing more than a shitload of wasted time. If I could just do something productive it wouldn't be so damn hard. Oh well, like you've said, time and slow n steady. I get it.

Thanks for the cheer guys. Now if I could just get the kitty thingy outta my damn head................... :rolleyes:

As long as they continue to bring fuel for the gathering I'm in, otherwise get off my porch. ;)

oh yeah, i get it...
you can always play the pain pill is makin ya sleepy, ahhhhhh, poor jimmie, why dont you go lay down and watch the tv...
although it is nice to see folks bringing goods...
i hope your wife is holding up...

She's been amazing. She doesn't get home from work till around 2130 so she gets the full show in whomever is remaining standing. Been together 29 yrs and she is still impressed from time to time. :rolleyes:

Got the staples out today. Hell, it's barely a scratch. ;) Took the sling away and now it's time to start stretching this baby out. Can't wait to get shaved up and a real shower. Then it's gonna be the .22 50 yd target challenge. A LOT OF .22 rounds are gonna be getting burned up. Gotta find a decent deal on some. Probably gonna have to give going lefty a try, and no laughing.

6KF52MF.jpg

Thinking on getting a tattoo to compliment this damn thing. Centipede? Earthworm? Ideas? Bueller? :cool:

Did someone put in a Golden Spike somewhere? Because last time I saw something like that, it was at Promentary, Utah.

Then again, I am so old.....

Cheers and glad you are feeling better!

Sirhr

Apparently I still don't have a sig line so I'll say "Olive Skin makes great Kin." And leave it at that.

LMAO. I knew this was gonna get good, just didn't think it would be this good so fast. :p
Railroad spikes n clit rings. I love you fuckers. In a healthy no homo kinda way. ;)

Remember, rehab at the pace the dr tells you. More aint always better.
If its just pain and wont hurt anything, be as bull headed as you want and push till you puke.

hopefully you can find .22. Its been plentiful around here the past 6 weeks.

Remember, rehab at the pace the dr tells you. More aint always better.
If its just pain and wont hurt anything, be as bull headed as you want and push till you puke.

hopefully you can find .22. Its been plentiful around here the past 6 weeks.

I gotta remember that. Just told my boss I'll bust ass getting over this to get back in the game soonest. Won't be tossing anyone for a bit, but at least i can get back in there as a cheerleader. :p
Great advice and appreciated, again.;)
I'll have to get on the PC later and see if i can track down some boolits.

get well soon 1j. try crankin in some fish to exercise that shoulder, nothing to big at first though, just casual fishing for fun.

damn, i just saw the wound...
dude that doc is good, perfect looking...
i bet you dont have much of a scar in a year...
hope all is well...

get well soon 1j. try crankin in some fish to exercise that shoulder, nothing to big at first though, just casual fishing for fun.

gatorbait308: Don't rub it in man. There's Spring Chinook swimming up river right now and it's killing me that I "can't" get out there and slay a few. It's my favorite fishery and would normally have 10-15 trips out by now. Exercising this damn thing best I can and looking forward to being able to get on the water. Gonna need a net boy for a bit, but I'm good with that. ;) Thanks for the shout out buddy. Appreciated. I'll get back to my normal fucked up self before ya know it. :eek:

Human Centipede?? I knew you were a special fucker! Get better soon brother!

We're working on it Fuzzy Brother. Appreciate your support, as well as all my other deplorable Brothers here. It's been a bitch, but then again I think I may be expecting too much too soon. We'll see. Have a good one and stay safe. ;)

damn, i just saw the wound...
dude that doc is good, perfect looking...
i bet you dont have much of a scar in a year...
hope all is well...

Thanks Mikey. Probably have to look real hard in a week or so to even tell if it was ever even there. ;) Hope you're feeling better and recovering from the shit. When we had that stuff running around here it made a second pass and had us feeling like shit for weeks, twice. Null Bueno man. Be well and thx again.

I'll get back to my normal fucked up self before ya know it. :eek:

Thanks for the clarification. I'd hate to think that the abnormally fucked up model of our own Sasquatch hybrid would persist. :cool:

Thanks for the clarification. I'd hate to think that the abnormally fucked up model of our own Sasquatch hybrid would persist. :cool:

That was almost as good as a 10/325........... lmfao :cool:

Hang in there you buzzard! They're waitin' for ya' over in the 22 challenge. Don't take any shit, the Devil takes care of his own :).

Tomorrow we gotta follow up, or as I like to refer to it as, "The Showdown". ;)

With my new found knowledge, thank you, and depending on if they Q-Tipped before work they very well may not like the guy who walks in the door. But that's up to them. I'm not a big fan of hardball if it doesn't have to go down that way, but trust me, Full Retard "can" be an understatement. As PPB always sez, "I can dress a man down with the best of them".
:eek:

Tomorrow we gotta follow up, or as I like to refer to it as, "The Showdown". ;)

With my new found knowledge, thank you, and depending on if they Q-Tipped before work they very well may not like the guy who walks in the door. But that's up to them. I'm not a big fan of hardball if it doesn't have to go down that way, but trust me, Full Retard "can" be an understatement. As PPB always sez, "I can dress a man down with the best of them".
:eek:

tumblr_inline_o7bp5ysGTq1u2dgrz_500.gif