• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Intelligence test...

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
aga9egyj.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My neighbor (none too fond of local government) told me that the city has an intelligence test to be a "dumb redneck" trash collector, meter maid, mayor, etc. He said they stand up in a line and hand the potential candidates a boot full of piss. If they pour it out, they're fired. Because the city doesn't want to hire anyone with the sense to pour piss out of a boot.

That's probably an old one but when he (cantankerous octogenarion neighbor) told it to me I was rolling. He never cracked a smile.

Some people really do ask stupid questions, or don't have the sense to pour piss out of a boot....

My wife used to work at a City water billing department. She got an irate call from a woman ranting about why her water had been shut off. My wife checked, and said no one had shut her water off. The woman insisted she had paid her bill, and there was no reason to shut off her water. My wife looked up the account, and agreed that the woman had in fact paid her bill and she was current with her payments.

Then the woman said "Well then if I have paid my bill, why would you shut off my water....and besides, you only shut off the HOT water!" My wife said she was so stunned all she could do was look at the phone an wonder if someone was pulling some sort of prank on her.

Wife collected herself and said for the woman to call a plumber as her water heater probably had broken down....