• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Marine 'Mocked' For Low IQ, Outwits Most College Grads In Intelligence Test!

Some of the dumbest mother fuckers in the country are the wealthiest. And they are running the country.
Example: AOC, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson (Guam is going to flip over) and the list goes on
Not true as they are the smartest people in the district/area that they live in.

Some of the dumbest mother fuckers in the country are the wealthiest. And they are running the country.
Example: AOC, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson (Guam is going to flip over) and the list goes on

Those people aren't actually running anything. Those idiots are put in power as a humiliation ritual over you. Look to the donors to see who's controlling things.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Everything is bigger, better and more expensive nowadays.

A “starter” home has at least three bedrooms with granite countertops, nine foot ceilings, an HOA and a two car garage. $50k vehicles are the norm and broke MF’ers are regularly going out for brunch and drinking $7 lattes.

Why would college be any different?
True to a point.

Except college has FAR outpaced the rising cost of everything else. Remember my numbers were already adjusted for inflation. Its not just that costs are rising--the cost of college tuition outpaces EVERYTHING and its not even close.

And then ask yourself, why is community college so cheap? Why is trade school so cheap? Where is my money going? We often think more money = better education. but there is a lot of research that disproves that notion. "What am I getting for my dollar." No one asks that anymore. We just accept it.

For instance in cars, you can point to EPA standards, sensors, increased electronics, Increased safety devices (multiple airbags etc).

What are we getting for our increased "investment" in college.

And thats even before we address the fact they are re-education camps for liberals. Car/House sales don't give a shit if I got a Trump sticker. Try that at university.

Reactions: lariat
That time a couple of uneducated grunts outsmarted DARPA, fucking DARPA! 😍

Ask ChatGPT for a sentence that ends with the letter s.

They are pretty easy to fool.

1699470128997.png

How to defeat facial recognition: "Grow a beard"

How to defeat facial recognition: "Grow a beard"
There are systems that use eye spacing, color, nose configuration, ears and how all of those things fit in the overall geometry of each persons unique face. Beard may help, but if you are in a facial recognition database they can begin to narrow down to you. After that, its a simple matter of looking at your data footprint (cell phone location, financial transactions, etc) to figure out where you were and where you are. This is the world we live in now. Essentially, our faces are fingerprint equivalents.

ACKSHULLY! lol
1699479067843.png

One of the great weaknesses of Vision Recognition AI is its inability to conceptualize a 3d model from a 2d image. In other words if you train it to recognize someones face from straight on (like a DL photo) but then ask it to recognize someone from a profile picture it fails miserably. Or if you give it a picture of a chair from straight ahead, but then take a side picture, it will fail to recognize it. We get around this by "augmenting" the data with different shots, but it is a very real weakness of Vision AI.

That's not to say pose estimation doesn't exist, just a little tidbit and AI flex because I'd had it up to here with my staff today being idjits and would rather troll online.
1699479251231.jpeg