• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

interesting WW2 pics

Outstanding!! A lot of our population needs to see pictures like these. Our youth are being told by some that the atrocities of the Nazis did not exist. I was fortunate enough to have seen the complete two reel version of the orginal Nuremburg Trials as a sixth grader. That will definitly make a believer out of anyone. It showed, first hand, the mounds of bodies (emaciated), the gas rooms made from warehouses. Gold teeth pulled from jewish prisoners, burial trenches with bodies thrown on top of each other with lime layered over them, etc,etc,etc. I could go on even tho' it has been since 1955 that I saw the films. Some things you just don't forget!

It's sad that the youth of today does not care about history. I work with an 18 year old that was home schooled and never heard about the Civil War.

It's sad that the youth of today does not care about history. I work with an 18 year old that was home schooled and never heard about the Civil War.

Wow, that is scary.

I really found the pictures of the frozen Russians interesting. I can only imagine what would happen if he did something like that, now. I also was thinking about the psychological effect it must have had on the Russians. It would be tough to keep your nerve on a patrol that is full of your frozen buddies.

It amazes me that Hitler was able to brainwash and gather so many people together for a common goal. If he would have been a businessman instead of a deranged murderer he would have been the richest man the world ever new. It was almost like he had an entire country hypnotized at one point. It just baffles me that ordinary German citizens stood by and did nothing while all these atrocities were being committed, they had to know?

some of the comments are great:

stonegiant 32 points : 1 replies : 2 days ago reply
Don't fuck with Finland.
+
XxonValdez 27 points : 3 replies : 2 days ago reply
Man, the Fins don't fuck around.

some of the comments are great:

stonegiant 32 points : 1 replies : 2 days ago reply
Don't fuck with Finland.
+
XxonValdez 27 points : 3 replies : 2 days ago reply
Man, the Fins don't fuck around.

That site is my random waste time sight. It has a vast amount of liberals, but it makes it interesting hearing their comments on things. There are a lot of whitty people out there, and I do enjoy the comments they post on the site.

You are right about that marking; SA means Suomen Armeija (Finnish Army). I don't know about the origin of your rifle but Finnish army had rifles of many sort before war. Russian Mossin Nagant M/91, our own version M/27 "Pystykorva" and support "gifts" from Sweden etc. like your rifle. After WW2 many Finnish Army officers/soldiers (like Lauri Törni/Larry Thorne) had to flee from Finland because they were consider as war criminals by Soviets. They took weapons they had hidden after war with them. Army have also sold WW2-era weapons over the years many times.