• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Introducing the AI Obsession Chassis

View attachment 7841589

Feeding issues? Never heard of her. And that's with 6BRA. 500 rounds in, every bit as reliable as my old Impact running 6BR in the MDT BR mags. No adjustments. No figuring anything out.

At matches, on a bench, in general no matter what. Just eats that alpha brass like a fat kid eats cake with out missing a beat 😤

@samb300 maybe let the ATX guys know that the AO chassis fits the ATX 👨🏽‍🦯

Beautiful rifle!

I'll have to convince my friend that's having feeding issues with his AT-X to get this chassis :cool:

• Love
Reactions: samb300 and Krob95
Beautiful rifle!

I'll have to convince my friend that's having feeding issues with his AT-X to get this chassis :cool:
Thanks man! I love it! I just need to get better so I can do this thing justice 😂

Reactions: kthomas
Side note, my AI left yesterday headed back down to FL for Rick to do his handy work on the buttstock swap, grip panels, and cerakote job.

6BRA is a great cartridge, if you don't shoot little ragged holes with it, you know the problem is with you.

I love my 6BRA.
likewise hence the gold barrel in the mod400 steel. It'll last me a long time lol

Reactions: kthomas
1648984323136.jpeg

@BLKWLFK9 new “buttstock”

HRD spacers. But FWIW. I had so many issues running BRA in my AX mags in the AX chassis with the spacers. Regular issues too. Couldn't pin it down and tried everything. Switched the spacers to the AW mags with the new chassis, flawless.

Also had feeding issues with my 22GT in the AX mags and AX chassis, no spacers, could not get that issue rectified. Feeds flawlessly in the AO and AW mags. Who knows. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Funny, after hearing this from you I tried all of my mags. My AT-X seemed to feed my 6GT fine with AW mags. It’s the AX mags that have me an issue. Both are brand new. With all the hoopla in the other thread Scott from AI had messaged me regarding the feeding issues and said that they had recently redesigned those two mags to feed better and that they could replace them for me. So for now it appears to defiantly be an issue with the AX mags. Still would feel more comfortable running a spacer with 6GT though too.

Funny, after hearing this from you I tried all of my mags. My AT-X seemed to feed my 6GT fine with AW mags. It’s the AX mags that have me an issue. Both are brand new. With all the hoopla in the other thread Scott from AI had messaged me regarding the feeding issues and said that they had recently redesigned those two mags to feed better and that they could replace them for me. So for now it appears to defiantly be an issue with the AX mags. Still would feel more comfortable running a spacer with 6GT though too.
I wanted to run a spacer with my 22GT but it's just a c hair too long with the 95's. Sounds like they have at least addressed the issue and are working on fixing it so that's good. Keep us posted on the new mags and how they work out for ya

Reactions: Darkside-Six
I haven’t followed up on this thread in a while, anyone having any feeding issues?

Just wondering 🙂
Not sure if joking but I 100% couldn't get dasher to feed reliable, HRD kits and everything on the AO chassis.

eta: endlessly fucked with feed lips got new everything, the best I got it was a hiccup every other mag or so.

Not sure if joking but I 100% couldn't get dasher to feed reliable, HRD kits and everything on the AO chassis.

eta: endlessly fucked with feed lips got new everything, the best I got it was a hiccup every other mag or so.
Yeah, for the most part it was a joke, there’s another thread going about another rifle which I shall not name which is having some issues.

That sucks though, honestly guys like David and others would be better for advice on getting Dasher to run. It’s a feed lip/spacer/magazine spring alchemy. Some rifles are worse than others and I’m not sure why. I tried BRA in my AX with the HRD kit and it was a shit show, so I never tried it again.

Did Dasher work in your AT/AX prior to getting the AO chassis?

For me, honestly, it was a whole mag issue. By that, I mean I had 2 dasher mags (AW with both PVA and HRD kits) that would feed 90-95%. Good enough to shoot a match a match with b/c all it would do is on the 8th round, the round would pop out of the feeds lips early and the bullet would jam into the breach face, so if I felt it, I would just pull the bolt back a little then back forward with no problem. Then my shooting partner sold his Ultimatum Deadline dasher. He ran AW mags with HRD kits with 0 issue so before he sent the rifle off, I tried his mags in my AI and they both ran flawless. He didn't do any voodoo or anything to them. Literally took the followers out, put the HRD kits in and that was it. I sent my AW mags with with his rifle and I kept his. I did test my mags in his rifle before sending them off and they worked in the Deadline.

With all that said, you couldn't buy these AW mags off of me. Lol. That's why I think it's just something to each individual AW mag working with dasher or not. But what do I know?

Yeah, for the most part it was a joke, there’s another thread going about another rifle which I shall not name which is having some issues.

That sucks though, honestly guys like David and others would be better for advice on getting Dasher to run. It’s a feed lip/spacer/magazine spring alchemy. Some rifles are worse than others and I’m not sure why. I tried BRA in my AX with the HRD kit and it was a shit show, so I never tried it again.

Did Dasher work in your AT/AX prior to getting the AO chassis?
For me, honestly, it was a whole mag issue. By that, I mean I had 2 dasher mags (AW with both PVA and HRD kits) that would feed 90-95%. Good enough to shoot a match a match with b/c all it would do is on the 8th round, the round would pop out of the feeds lips early and the bullet would jam into the breach face, so if I felt it, I would just pull the bolt back a little then back forward with no problem. Then my shooting partner sold his Ultimatum Deadline dasher. He ran AW mags with HRD kits with 0 issue so before he sent the rifle off, I tried his mags in my AI and they both ran flawless. He didn't do any voodoo or anything to them. Literally took the followers out, put the HRD kits in and that was it. I sent my AW mags with with his rifle and I kept his. I did test my mags in his rifle before sending them off and they worked in the Deadline.

With all that said, you couldn't buy these AW mags off of me. Lol. That's why I think it's just something to each individual AW mag working with dasher or not. But what do I know?
I have never tried dasher before, so can't comment about it's performance in AI platform, but I'm not exactly surprised it didn't feed worth a fuck.
The easy button for me was to go to 6x47L, 6-6.5x47L...whatever you call it, and haven't looked back since.

I can agree with this. A buddy tried my AW mags with zero stuff done to them in his lone peak with 6gt and ran flawlessly. He bought a couple AW mags new and couldn’t get them to function at all.

@Krob95 yours is freaking sick. Don’t get upset. Turn that frown upside down 😉 Your build really makes me want to spend some more money.

I was referring to @BLKWLFK9 self proclaimed status from his podcast. I’m anxious to see what kind of cerakote job he is getting. I already know all the other changes.

• Haha
Reactions: Krob95
The rifle should be getting down to FL today. Not sure if u knew it but Rick ended up sending it back to me without the grip panels and buttstock so that I could shoot a couple matches I had coming up. Once Rick gets it, I think he's getting cracking on it pretty quickly now that he has all parts in hand.

Reactions: Krob95 and RS14
The rifle should be getting down to FL today. Not sure if u knew it but Rick ended up sending it back to me without the grip panels and buttstock so that I could shoot a couple matches I had coming up. Once Rick gets it, I think he's getting cracking on it pretty quickly now that he has all parts in hand.
Does Rick have the Vision buttstock?

Reactions: RS14 and BLKWLFK9
@Krob95 yours is freaking sick. Don’t get upset. Turn that frown upside down 😉 Your build really makes me want to spend some more money.

I was referring to @BLKWLFK9 self proclaimed status from his podcast. I’m anxious to see what kind of cerakote job he is getting. I already know all the other changes.
Unless he has a coyote TT for it, it'll always be second best 😂 jk jk I'm excited to see it done up!

@samb300 , love the two tone, thing looks badass. Makes me want to get another AT to do this to. I miss that swept bolt with 60 degree throw...in your chassis it's about perfect.

Reactions: samb300
@samb300 , love the two tone, thing looks badass. Makes me want to get another AT to do this to. I miss that swept bolt with 60 degree throw...in your chassis it's about perfect.
Thanks, yeah it's Framnesen's rifle, check him out if you're on social media. He's one of Christian's friends in Norway and tests all the Vision stuff out for him.