• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Introducing the AI Obsession Chassis

Done.
IMG_20211128_203432339_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211128_203150469_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211128_151340008_HDR.jpg

My AI arrives at GCP tomorrow for a make over. Someone post some new pics.. im bored.

Reactions: Krob95 and RS14
Really digging those thumbhole stocks with this chassis. Very retro-futuristic! I feel like the the regular AT and the thumbhole stock somehow look more "AI" than with the AX stock.

Ah, shit. U got me. I got all excited. Thought Ted K. done slipped something by me.

@LA260 how does your AT balance on a barricade with the AO?
Looks like the barrel if fatter than standard, is there enough weight in the back to balance that out?

@LA260 how does your AT balance on a barricade with the AO?
Looks like the barrel if fatter than standard, is there enough weight in the back to balance that out?
With this barrel (26" 7.4LB with LBGen3) and CAL hanging from it the balance point is right here. No tension on the anvil
IMG_20220111_111342418_HDR.jpg

No bipod
IMG_20220111_111250252_HDR.jpg

only thing I’ve had is the mag will hold in place while not being seated enough. So bolt over bullet issue. But if I seat it. It works. Flawless with 308, 65cm and 6gt(no mag kits or mods)

Reactions: samb300
I haven’t followed up on this thread in a while, anyone having any feeding issues?

Just wondering 🙂

Why...are you making an adjustable latch? *hint *hint

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
Savage lol...

My vision chassis is en route in the white.

Is there another preorder batch coming up for your grip panels Sam?
No preorder should be needed. Rick has the current version in stock right now, which will work on the AO chassis. For AT and AX chassis’ we’re finalizing the revisions now. AICS will be next.

Reactions: Huskydriver
No preorder should be needed. Rick has the current version in stock right now, which will work on the AO chassis. For AT and AX chassis’ we’re finalizing the revisions now. AICS will be next.
Perfect thanks!

Well, we actually did fuck up on the grip panels, so we’re making them right for the AT, AX, and AO chassis. Currently they will fit on the AO, and the AX if you’re willing to machine a hole a few thousandths larger.

Reactions: RS14
I'm not sure I'd call that your fuck up... Who could've guessed those holes would be different sizes?!

But I get your point, you want it to be correct.

Well, we actually did fuck up on the grip panels, so we’re making them right for the AT, AX, and AO chassis. Currently they will fit on the AO, and the AX if you’re willing to machine a hole a few thousandths larger.
I mean. Everyone needs a AO. So does it really matter outside of that? Lol

Mr. Burns,
Any info on the Vision butt stock? Figured they’re still tied up in customs…

B5766725-5B18-4708-98C9-C646DCB5D492.jpeg

Feeding issues? Never heard of her. And that's with 6BRA. 500 rounds in, every bit as reliable as my old Impact running 6BR in the MDT BR mags. No adjustments. No figuring anything out.

At matches, on a bench, in general no matter what. Just eats that alpha brass like a fat kid eats cake with out missing a beat 😤

@samb300 maybe let the ATX guys know that the AO chassis fits the ATX 👨🏽‍🦯

View attachment 7841589

Feeding issues? Never heard of her. And that's with 6BRA. 500 rounds in, every bit as reliable as my old Impact running 6BR in the MDT BR mags. No adjustments. No figuring anything out.

At matches, on a bench, in general no matter what. Just eats that alpha brass like a fat kid eats cake with out missing a beat 😤

@samb300 maybe let the ATX guys know that the AO chassis fits the ATX 👨🏽‍🦯
Are you running any fallowed or spacers in your mags?

HRD spacers. But FWIW. I had so many issues running BRA in my AX mags in the AX chassis with the spacers. Regular issues too. Couldn't pin it down and tried everything. Switched the spacers to the AW mags with the new chassis, flawless.

Also had feeding issues with my 22GT in the AX mags and AX chassis, no spacers, could not get that issue rectified. Feeds flawlessly in the AO and AW mags. Who knows. 🤷🏻‍♂️

@Krob95, does it though? I assumed with the non-bonded nature of it & no brass spacers, that might be a no go.

Point taken though, haha!
It's just an AT receiver from my understanding lol maybe there's more to it such as the spacers? I think Sam said the chassis can be run with out bonding it. He just didn't recommend it?

HRD spacers. But FWIW. I had so many issues running BRA in my AX mags in the AX chassis with the spacers. Regular issues too. Couldn't pin it down and tried everything. Switched the spacers to the AW mags with the new chassis, flawless.

Also had feeding issues with my 22GT in the AX mags and AX chassis, no spacers, could not get that issue rectified. Feeds flawlessly in the AO and AW mags. Who knows. 🤷🏻‍♂️
thats weird cause there isnt really much difference between the AX and AW magazines, is there?

@Krob95, does it though? I assumed with the non-bonded nature of it & no brass spacers, that might be a no go.

Point taken though, haha!
It's the same action, you would just need the brass spacers and the correct rear action screws.

Reactions: Krob95
thats weird cause there isnt really much difference between the AX and AW magazines, is there?

Just the little tit in the front on the AX mag. I have zero idea why all of a sudden I had no feeding issues after changing chassis's. The AO chassis is just

✨M A G I C A L✨

Just the little tit in the front on the AX mag. I have zero idea why all of a sudden I had no feeding issues after changing chassis's. The AO chassis is just ✨M A G I C A L✨
I shoot with @samb300 and talked with him on a regular basis while he was designing it. I can confidently say he put a ton of time and effort into heading off potential issues.

And with the vision buttstock on the way... the choice is clear, AO errythang

Reactions: BLKWLFK9