• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Inventory

Kinsman

Slacker
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2006
Dallas, Georgia
Last week I went to visit a friend in Florida. His neighbor had died about a year ago, leaving several guns, (divided by the kids), and a large amount of reloading stuff.
His wife told my friend that she wanted the reloading stuff out of the shop, and she didn't want anything for it.
I helped him get it out of the shop, and even though he reloads, he gave me most of the components.
I tried to give the lady some money, but she refused.
The point that I am getting to is that she had no idea of the value of the equipment and components that the old man left behind.
I don't want my wife left in that position. I intend to do an inventory of my "stuff", so she can at least get something out of it.

I know that all shooters, and especially reloaders are scrupulously honest, and would never screw her over, but I don't want to take any chances of some ne'er do well taking advantage of her.

None of the inventory will be done on the computer. Hand written and put in the safe. No trace left in any electronic device for a snoop to find.

It will be a job, but worth it to her.