• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Ior recon 4-28x50..... reviews? Probs?

I just spent $6600.00 CAD on a g2 and a ior ranger with caps and mounts. From what I gather from this thread I guess I’ll just throw them in the trash and buy a vortex razor for $3000.00. Hope the windage turret doesn’t fall of my razor like it did on my pst. Or have the reticle canted like on my replacement pst. Or I could pay $1400 more per scope for an atacr. Tough out there, hope I can compete looking through garbage glass in a 40mm trash can. I’ll let you guys know when they fall apart and Val ghosts me. That vortex warranty was such a pleasure to use.

Don’t do that, they are excellent boat anchors!

13C37CF2-77EB-404D-9141-E4553CFD967F.jpeg

@Boghammar

Did you seriously join this site to tell people that you bought 2 of those scopes and that you're happy with your choice?
I’m extremely happy with my choice, I joined this site because I thought there were people on here with some shooting experience. So far I’ve been laughed at and called a drug addict. I know a lot of you guys are shooting worse scopes then these but feel the need to chime in. From what I can tell this site is full of 20 year old kids who are fan boys of brands instead of actual experience . Wish you all well my snipers hide time was memorable. I’ll be posting comparisons with a striker and an atacr. On YouTube I’m done here.

• Haha
Reactions: Krob95 and WY_Chas
I’m extremely happy with my choice, I joined this site because I thought there were people on here with some shooting experience. So far I’ve been laughed at and called a drug addict. I know a lot of you guys are shooting worse scopes then these but feel the need to chime in. From what I can tell this site is full of 20 year old kids who are fan boys of brands instead of actual experience . Wish you all well my snipers hide time was memorable. I’ll be posting comparisons with a striker and an atacr. On YouTube I’m done here.
You are not alone. I too am very pleased with my choices of the Valdada Recon Gen 2 (4.5-30x56 FFP mil/mil, 40mm tube) and the IOR Valdada Spyder (9-36x44 FFP mil/mil, 35mm tube). They are on my rifles chambered in 6mm BR and used in my club's 600 and 1,000 yard matches.

If you do get around to making a YouTube video, please post a link in this thread.
Would be good to see some actual hands on experience.

Reactions: Krob95
What do you like?
For boat anchors I love IOR!!! Do a search and read the other reviews here regarding IOR and you'll see what the history is. I'm a big fan of any reputable scope maker that stands behind their product.

Well you CAN do worse... ATN used to make rifle scopes. Those have to be the worst ever. Anybody remember those?

I got a Hurt Feelings report and had to Look,

IOR owners be all upset and crying to the Admin

Don't like the reception you received LOG THE FUCK OUT

We don't "delete" accounts because you got your feelings hurt.

Today is Friday January 15th 2021 and IOR Scopes still Suck, a fool and his money is often parted, luckily for many of us, less and less, as you barely see them in real life, only on the Internet do they have this type of following.

As the sole Valdada and IOR Valdada user in my local Sportsmen’s Association, I have had to develop a thick skin when dealing with my fellow shooters, mainly Nightforcers, Schmidt & Benders, Vortexers, and the odd Sightroner.

So hurt feelings are not an issue.

But life would be rather boring without the ribbing (hopefully good natured) of my fellow shooters in the Mid-Range Challenges (600 yds and 1,000 yds) that I run here in Wyoming.

Last edited:

Today is Friday January 15th 2021 and IOR Scopes still Suck, a fool and his money is often parted, luckily for many of us, less and less, as you barely see them in real life, only on the Internet do they have this type of following.
Was it the boat anchor comment? Cause if it was that, would be awesome!

GUESS WHO’S BACK !! All I said was delete my account. Not sure that counts as crying. I told you a haven’t received my order yet for the ranger or the g2. Maybe they are boat anchors. I wanted to try them so I bought them. I’m not upset or crying about anything. Disappointed to find out who you really are and that I lost all respect for you after reading this bull Shit. Today is Saturday January 16th 2021 and you don’t delete accounts because you got your feelings hurt. Bye Felicia!!