• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    ***Deal Change: $1300 as is shown, or $1500 and includes the 3 day pack below***

IOTV, Improved Outer Tactical Vest, Point Blank mfg. Current issue. Inserts never machine washed, always stored "as worn" flat or standing.. You can read up on details about 'em online. The vest is used but the gear and the plates are all new (side plates were worn some but are fine). Side inserts are ESAPI issue and plates are mfg. by LTC (same ones that took that beating in the youtube video, going far beyond the rating). Full 3A Kevlar inserts, apron, lower back panel, Crye nape panel, DAPS shoulder protection, throat guard, neck guard. Hard armor includes 2 10x12 lightweight LVL4 stand alone shooter cut plates and 2 6x6 LVL4 side plates. Pouches and gear are mostly Tactical Tailor, back pouch and I think one of the smaller ones is military issue. MALICE clips used throughout. This is really nice gear.

Selling because I have two others that fit me better but this one is more comfortable I think, the padding and material used, the cummerbund(s). I don't wanna sell it but I don't wanna be a hoarder either. Two is enough. (And now I want something else)

I know how much this stuff is worth, have receipts for most of it including plates, and how much I could get for it if I parted it out in today's climate with all the armor basically being sold out. I'd rather hook one of you guys up. $1300 to your door.

Pretty sure I have more pouches, if I find those I'll include 'em.

PM with questions or offers.

IMG_1351.JPG

Last edited:
    So I found something I want and I'm gonna sweeten this deal on last time and it's the best I can do.

$1500 to your door and I'll include this, another $400 worth of gear. TT's biggest, nicest pack short of the rucks. A 3 day pack and three more pouches. Pack can mount onto IOTV or be worn with straps. Like new, it's just been used to tote junk to the range and stayed in the truck. Has waterproof hidden pocket for water bladders. Reversible orange inside for emergencies. Not waterproof but it is rain resistant and your back will stay dry no matter how wet it gets thanks to the liner.

IMG_1358.JPG
    IMG_1359.JPG
    IMG_1360.JPG