• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IRONY anyone?

sad as it is that's life , look at union carbide they released poison it the air I think it was in new Delhi and killed a million people or more while they slept to add insult to injury the company was forced to pay tens of millions of dollars to those it poisoned , yet the company never paid a dollar . the country did and by that I mean the city that was poisoned paid the company to cover any loses inured by the lawsuit from the people so only the paid for by the state lawyers got truely any money the people paid the company for poisoning them irony or just another reason to thank god you were not born in fucked up India and still life goes on .

sad as it is that's life , look at union carbide they released poison it the air I think it was in new Delhi and killed a million people or more while they slept to add insult to injury the company was forced to pay tens of millions of dollars to those it poisoned , yet the company never paid a dollar . the country did and by that I mean the city that was poisoned paid the company to cover any loses inured by the lawsuit from the people so only the paid for by the state lawyers got truely any money the people paid the company for poisoning them irony or just another reason to thank god you were not born in fucked up India and still life goes on .

I bet a person with a common cold will test + for Wuhan.
There were literally e-mails between the CDC and the companies making the tests saying they need to show positive for cold and flu to help pump up the numbers. Its somewhere buried in the portajohn thread.

I always have to laugh about the tests. ITs another I.Q test. I couldn't tell you how many people I know that keep taking the tests until they get one that says positive, then they are like, "COVID, I knew it." It doest help that our company is still not charging people their sick time if they test positive for COVID. You just get a free paid vacation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
holyshit the stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
What're you gonna say after an international Jury of your peers finds you guilty of crimes against humanity and you're sentenced to death by hanging?

Lotta folks don't think their shitposting has consequences, especially not when they're supporting the current thing...

Lotta folks are wrong about a lot of things.

Reactions: Doc68 and JR_77
What're you gonna say after an international Jury of your peers finds you guilty of crimes against humanity and you're sentenced to death by hanging?

Lotta folks don't think their shitposting has consequences, especially not when they're supporting the current thing...

Lotta folks are wrong about a lot of things.
the pills must be good this batch huh?

try injecting bleach.

the pills must be good this batch huh?

try injecting bleach.
?
107B1299-8E49-48E0-AE28-0560F9303DE3.gif

bunch of echochamber lovin circle jerkin slack jawed faggots up in here
You call people dumb assess because they believe something different then you. When asked why you take your position and asked for any information about your position, you simply sling more insults.
I will ask politely, why do you believe the vaccine’s for Covid are a good thing?
If you answer the above question keep in mind my follow up is gonna ask for facts.

His vaccine stroke must have walled of his cerebral cortex.....