• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is anyone else not able to care any less about the January 6th 'investigation'?

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    We still have political prisoners, in confinement, who haven't been charged and are being held in violation of their Constitutional rights.

We've seen countless times all of the weird as ass shit that was said to have happened, and didn't, and the shit that allegedly didn't happen, that did.

We watched our 'leaders' (LOL) crawl around on the floor like a bunch of crying bitches.

We saw a women literally be shot (while a stack of guys in body armor and carbines were 2 feet off to the side of her) and the only thing that anyone did was try and make sure we couldn't find out what the name of the guy who pulled the trigger was.

So anyways...I was over the OMG JAN 6th UpRisinging!!1!1!!1 like on...January 8th. But yet it keeps rearing its bullshit agenda driven head. Today we need to be appalled and upset because apparently Clarence Thomas' wife knows how to use email.

Do I give a fuck? Absolute zero on substance alone. If I cared any less, I think that it would somehow tear both space and time and I would time travel or something.

I give negative fucks knowing that the entire reason this is even a thing is because our 'leaders' want to try and make an example out of this as it literally scared the shit out of them.

Stalin approves of the Jan. 6th fallacy investigation.

So do the ghosts of Pol Pot, Saddam, Adolf, Idi, Mao, Ceausescu, Honecker, Fidel.... and dozens of other psychotic Utopians who are happy to make some omlettes. Meh, only breaks a few million eggs.

You know who is laughing his ass off right now in Heaven? That would be Senator McCarthy. He was a drunk asshole, but was not wrong. Not wrong at all. And he is looking down going "I told you motherfuckers so... but the left and the press made me look all crazy-like. But I was right. And you are paying for it now.”

Don't make the same mistake again.

Sirhr

Last edited:
    They need to keep the lies "alive" because J6 hasn't served its full purpose yet. Threaten and illegally imprison political dissidents? Not even the beginning - they are trying to use it to keep certain people from running again (Cawthorn, Taylor Green, and Trump) and even get rid of a sitting SCOTUS justice (Thomas). Hence the repetition. It has been interesting seeing the condemnation of the protestors by the RINOs.

In Ukraine- Euromadain good. 3 months of violence, over 100 killed, buildings burned down in Kiev good.

In DC- 3 hrs of protest at the capital bad.

cop shoots unarmed airforce vet acceptable

woman beat to death acceptable

Fuck them!!! ( the assgoblins in dc)

In Ukraine- Euromadain good. 3 months of violence, over 100 killed, buildings burned down in Kiev good.

C294B394-53A0-42A5-ACA6-418E1BA76FB3.jpeg

You couldn't glow more if you were a fucking krispy kreme sprinkled donut. Supposed 'high intel' about things 'common folks shouldn't' , completely absent of any athletic definition, posts pathetic, and damn near pronograpic image of yourself while attempting invoke others for being out of shape, and your obivious forced nature to be here to creating a disturbance... I'll take dad bods who know how to use tools over a turd who can barely swim....I bet you don't live 20 miles outside the fucking beltway of Degenerates Coalition.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.
    Martin Luther King Jr.

Ironically, you can defeat the whole progressive leftist Democrat agenda with nothing more that Martin Luther King and Malcom X quotes. i see why they killed them.

You couldn't glow more if you were a fucking krispy kreme sprinkled donut. Supposed 'high intel' about things 'common folks shouldn't' , completely absent of any athletic definition, posts pathetic, and damn near pronograpic image of yourself while attempting invoke others for being out of shape, and your obivious forced nature to be here to creating a disturbance... I'll take dad bods who know how to use tools over a turd who can barely swim....I bet you don't live 20 miles outside the fucking beltway of Degenerates Coalition.
    Are allowed to use the term “bioluminescent sickle-cell magnet” or is that banned, too?

the house "investigation" is nothing but a coverup and intimidation tactic because (as more evidence emerges) it is obvious that the election in key states were decided with a large amount of fraud. the most obvious is the ballet harvesting in WI where that is illegal, and AZ is just as bad.

I see the classic POW/MIA flags still being flown once in a while and I think "Yeah, what about the Jan. 6th. patriots being held prisoner by the enemy here in the U.S.?"

If the usual suspects showed the same amount of angst when Chick Schumer's niece and company stormed the capitol their blantant hypocrisy wouldn't be so bad.
    Or the protests during the Kavanaugh hearings?
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-protesters-christine-blasey-ford/1453524002/

How did those arrests/sentences turn out? 73 arrests for illegal demonstration and a few for disorderly conduct.

Last edited:
    Reactions: gigamortis
    the house "investigation" is nothing but a coverup and intimidation tactic because (as more evidence emerges) it is obvious that the election in key states were decided with a large amount of fraud. the most obvious is the ballet harvesting in WI where that is illegal, and AZ is just as bad.

Also likely a proof of concept for future arrests and detentions. "Let's see how far we can push these fat, drunk, MAGA slobs. ...bet they won't do a damn thing about it."

Hey man, don’t besmirch Krispy Kreme donuts like that

"Insurrection" hahahaha
    Liberals are fucking dumb. What about all the US sponsored "Insurrection" in countries all over the world? If Pelosi was drug through the streets and beaten to death. Then sure maybe we could have called it that.

But when DC cops are opening gates and letting people in.. thats not a fucking Insurrection.

When is it time to grab our driveway guns?

We still have political prisoners, in confinement, who haven't been charged and are being held in violation of their Constitutional rights.

We've seen countless times all of the weird as ass shit that was said to have happened, and didn't, and the shit that allegedly didn't happen, that did.

We watched our 'leaders' (LOL) crawl around on the floor like a bunch of crying bitches.

We saw a women literally be shot (while a stack of guys in body armor and carbines were 2 feet off to the side of her) and the only thing that anyone did was try and make sure we couldn't find out what the name of the guy who pulled the trigger was.

So anyways...I was over the OMG JAN 6th UpRisinging!!1!1!!1 like on...January 8th. But yet it keeps rearing its bullshit agenda driven head. Today we need to be appalled and upset because apparently Clarence Thomas' wife knows how to use email.

Do I give a fuck? Absolute zero on substance alone. If I cared any less, I think that it would somehow tear both space and time and I would time travel or something.

I give negative fucks knowing that the entire reason this is even a thing is because our 'leaders' want to try and make an example out of this as it literally scared the shit out of them.
    Huh?! Whadat?

So where's the famous ACLU in standing up for the detainees? Crickets.
    The ACLU and SPLC are basically hate groups now. Masquerading as 'civil rights' groups. But weaponized against the Constitution and Americans who support, well, America!

Almost all these NGO's, from The Ford and Rockefeller foundations, to the Sierra Club to the AARP... the senior leadership are all complete wokies. They have infiltrated and wormed their way to the top echelons and board positions. And as a result have VAST amounts of cash... unbelievable amounts... more than the Unions ever did... And they are using it against us. Moreover, they are coordinated through organizations like "Media Matters" and other entities that give them marching orders. Like, say, supporting a SCOTUS nominee. Or opposing one.

They are part of the so-called 'dark money' that the left gets all whiney about when it's coming from Koch Industries. But absolutely gobble up when it comes from gullible AARP members.

Watch what you join. They use your money AND your headcount against you. "We have 20 million members." No, you have 20 million dues payers with diverse opinions. But you don't care, as long as you have their BILLIONS each year... and can put words in their mouths.

These are HATE groups. They hate you and America and the Constitution and are actively using you to undermine it, whether you like it or not.

Sirhr

Stalin approves of the Jan. 6th fallacy investigation.

So do the ghosts of Pol Pot, Saddam, Adolf, Idi, Mao, Ceausescu, Honecker, Fidel.... and dozens of other psychotic Utopians who are happy to make some omlettes. Meh, only breaks a few million eggs.

You know who is laughing his ass off right now in Heaven? That would be Senator McCarthy. He was a drunk asshole, but was not wrong. Not wrong at all. And he is looking down going "I told you motherfuckers so... but the left and the press made me look all crazy-like. But I was right. And you are paying for it now.”

Don't make the same mistake again.

Sirhr
    That time is too far gone. The cancer is terminal now.

I care about the American citizens being held hostage without trials and our WHOLE FUCKING GOVERNMENT THAT ACTS LIKE IT IS NOT HAPPENING!

Why we are not in the streets till they are freed is beyond me.

But I’ll stuff down my rage and anger till it’s more useful.
    They're definitely have been made into examples of what happens if you resist.

I dont hear anyone hear providing solutions...

Just rabble rabble rabble.

More concerned with my sexy ass and delusional paranoia.

Pathetic!

The ACLU and SPLC are basically hate groups now. Masquerading as 'civil rights' groups. But weaponized against the Constitution and Americans who support, well, America!

Almost all these NGO's, from The Ford and Rockefeller foundations, to the Sierra Club to the AARP... the senior leadership are all complete wokies. They have infiltrated and wormed their way to the top echelons and board positions. And as a result have VAST amounts of cash... unbelievable amounts... more than the Unions ever did... And they are using it against us. Moreover, they are coordinated through organizations like "Media Matters" and other entities that give them marching orders. Like, say, supporting a SCOTUS nominee. Or opposing one.

They are part of the so-called 'dark money' that the left gets all whiney about when it's coming from Koch Industries. But absolutely gobble up when it comes from gullible AARP members.

Watch what you join. They use your money AND your headcount against you. "We have 20 million members." No, you have 20 million dues payers with diverse opinions. But you don't care, as long as you have their BILLIONS each year... and can put words in their mouths.

These are HATE groups. They hate you and America and the Constitution and are actively using you to undermine it, whether you like it or not.

Sirhr
    Totally agree. I was being sarcastic about my ACLU comment. If these were BLM supporters being held it would be nightly news.

I dont hear anyone hear providing solutions...

Just rabble rabble rabble.

More concerned with my sexy ass and delusional paranoia.

Pathetic!
    Glow harder Glowie. I must be right because it really bothers you. Maybe you can get assigned to a softer forum. Maybe it will have cats and butt plugs. They wouldn’t even notice you anymore faggot.

I care only because citizens of this country are being held prisoner never having been charged for any crime sitting in a cell under who knows what condition by the communists in Washington . other than that I guess I still care than those same pro communist traitors are still allowed to draw breath dirty politicians and not a one of them is being forced to take a dive into an active volcano I got my popcorn and a lawn chair at the ready for the event ..

Arresting people with SWAT teams and transporting them across the country for trespassing has never happened before in this country. Then detaining them, and torturing them, for year while waiting to stand trial for trespassing has also never happened. The silence from the government, the media, and the lawyers, it's also terrifying. What they're doing is foreshadowing on everything that is going to happen. Yes, I am not blind and dumb, so I am interested in what's happening.

Reactions: Bender