• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is anyone else not able to care any less about the January 6th 'investigation'?

I have not read this entire thread and I’m not going to pretend like I think anything real, in the form of punishment for wrongdoing, is ever going to happen. But I propose that we all should care. It could be any one of us locked up for any reason and the fact that nobody sees that, nobody cares, is somewhat depressing and disturbing. This is some 1940’s Germany shit and we all turn a blind eye, aside from bitching about it on the interwebs. With that said, what can we realistically do? I’ll give the mic over now as I would love to hear some answers? Do we care, most do not. Should we care? Absolutely.

No different than the Communists calling for anyone that voted Trump to lose their voting rights .
Oh and re education camps .
Coming to a kicked in door near you .
Edit: Clarification .
I meant calling for investigation over this .

I have not read this entire thread and I’m not going to pretend like I think anything real, in the form of punishment for wrongdoing, is ever going to happen. But I propose that we all should care. It could be any one of us locked up for any reason and the fact that nobody sees that, nobody cares, is somewhat depressing and disturbing. This is some 1940’s Germany shit and we all turn a blind eye, aside from bitching about it on the interwebs. With that said, what can we realistically do? I’ll give the mic over now as I would love to hear some answers? Do we care, most do not. Should we care? Absolutely.
I care, bigly. As a patriotic American, it's emasculating and embarrassing that we allowed Pelosi and her stammering old pedophile on a leash to tell us they planned to steal the election via mail-in ballots and then do it right in front of us and then take legal, Constitutionally protected protesters as political prisoners and nothing was done about it. Not a day goes by I don't think about them. Jan. 6th POW flags should flying everywhere.

The U.S. is being occupied and held hostage by a criminal globalist regime. It should never have been allowed to happen. Trump got ganged up on and got his ass kicked by Chris Wallace and Biden the 2nd debate, and whispered timidly that "mail-in voting COULD possibly lead to voter fraud". No shit Sherlock, he should have been roaring that like a lion or at least as loud as Chris Wallace was, falsely accusing him of protecting imaginary white supremacists attacking America.

As soon as the vote switchers started moving the poll watchers out and covering the windows so they couldn't do their jobs, Trump should have called in the NG, ordered the vote switching, election rigging joint's doors locked with everyone in the buildings lined up against the walls, had the electricity cut off and the Dominion vote rigging machines seized.

Last edited: