• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Physical Fitness Is anyone here frustrated from having fat physique like me??

Bear Pit Exercise Routine
The sex exercise program. had to get divorced to make it a reality though. 37 seconds 2x yearly wasn't burning much calories..... :LOL:

Diet changes(lots of ways to do this) and depending on the person, changing some stuff to help them have self control, not stress eat, make good choices.
#1 of these is changing the focus from "LOSE WEIGHT" to "Be Fit and Healthy". ITs a bit of a joke how many people go about this and the pattern of how you drive yourself to do stuff matters.
I tell my wife that........the second part, not the first. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Finding something active someone likes to do, is way easier than exercising.

Reactions: powdahound76
So being former military and a life long weight lifter martial artist and runner farmer and construction worker I’ve had my share of injuries- and to stay in shape and recovery from injury I’ve found walking tough to beat.
don’t need an elaborate plan just walk- walk further tomorrow than you did today, walk further or faster on Friday- when your really feeling good- like the walking didn’t leave ya out of breath and sore hers my real secret move- walk with a pack on- you don’t need to go heavy. But a gallon of water is a great start point. Wrap it in a towel to get it to ride better in the pack- seriously walking with weight is about the best low impact exercise to get started/maintain/rehab.
I started Rucking about 15 years ago to get in shape for a Rocky Mountain elk hunt- well I got to my weight goal, felt good tightened up everywhere and have just kept at it for the base of my fitness regimen.
if I don’t watch what what I eat and don’t exercise I quickly gain about 10-12 in the middle and stress really takes hold- it’s my stress release valve and my gift to my wife and kids so I can be around and healthy for them.
yep I still loft and do MMA but as those things become harder as we age walking is doable - I also highly recommend a good walking stick, especially in the beginning, especially if hills are on the menu- and it’s the best defense against dogs- short of shooting them!
do just a little Google fu this isn’t just some hair brained thing some dude on a rifle board came up with- walking is great for obviously burning calories, lowering stress, increasing circulation, strengthening Joints and connectors , increasing lung function/capacity, increasing brain function getting the heart pumping. And to start all you need is shoes and a tree branch will suffice for a walking stick.
no big investment other than in yourself, no gym no house full of equipment to hang clothing on when you stop using it. In the winter months - walk in boots or your shoes and slip some bread bags over your sock- yep that still works! And low and behold the walking stick can keep you from busting your ass on ice.
so if your serious and you want more healthy years going forward eat less move more - that’s the only proven formula.
Or fill that ruck with concrete....

Obvious troll is obvious.

Not on the hide! LOL, SH boomers are troll magnets. The dangerous one to watch is the new alphabet agent in the portajohn thread. Coming out of the gate fishing hard that one is...

Not on the hide! LOL, SH boomers are troll magnets. The dangerous one to watch is the new alphabet agent in the portajohn thread. Coming out of the gate fishing hard that one is...
You and I both know you so-called III%ers are all talk and no action. Your last chance to make a stand was on the 6th of January. Now the military is going woke. What are you going to do about it? Nothing. Better get inside your bunker and never go back outside. Hell, you better severe your connection to the internet and get rid of your smartphone. You can be tracked even with a VPN. Even a flip phone can be tracked.

Is jennifer a common name in india? Why do people trolling from other countries pick suck regular american names? I got a call from a guy who said i had a warrant for my arrest, in a thick indian accent, i asked who he worked for and he told me he works for the law enforcement agency... i was like damn, he means buisness, THE law enforcement agency.... so i asked his name and he said, Daniel Brown lmfao. If you really are ashamed of your self, then listen when that shame pops up and do something productive instead and thing will change.
reminds me of this "John Black"

Everything in moderation, I eat what I want, but minimal sugar stuff. PT is the key, have to move every single day of your life. I eat bacon almost every day with no issues, resting heart is 55-58 bpm. Simply have to do some weights or cardio almost every day, but rest when you need to. I have plenty of over use injuries, but never get sick, and overall feel pretty good,

Reactions: jenniferroseey
lost dog.jpg

Everything in moderation, I eat what I want, but minimal sugar stuff. PT is the key, have to move every single day of your life. I eat bacon almost every day with no issues, resting heart is 55-58 bpm. Simply have to do some weights or cardio almost every day, but rest when you need to. I have plenty of over use injuries, but never get sick, and overall feel pretty good,
This is my usual routine. I need to do something apart from my usual routine I think.

Is jennifer a common name in india? Why do people trolling from other countries pick suck regular american names? I got a call from a guy who said i had a warrant for my arrest, in a thick indian accent, i asked who he worked for and he told me he works for the law enforcement agency... i was like damn, he means buisness, THE law enforcement agency.... so i asked his name and he said, Daniel Brown lmfao. If you really are ashamed of your self, then listen when that shame pops up and do something productive instead and thing will change.
hey! Yes, you are right. My name isn't Indian but it doesn't mean that I am deceiving someone here. I am from US but now I live in India for some personal reasons. So, kindly stop judging others on the behalf of their names.

an idiot troll from India.

Sincerely,
Theis

Than she should certainly know how many MOA/MILs with 175 FGMM in .308 from the end of the reflecting pool to front door of the Taj Mahal........WTF?

This relationship is so one way.

She asks questions but gives no answers.

I am a vegan!
hahahahahaaa.

I really think you should put you are VEGAN (has to be all caps) in your profile, like where mine says old tired dad. It will help people know you more quickly.

Do you even shoot? I mean, how do you balance such violence and toxic masculinity of shooting with being a vegan?

• Haha
I'm out of shape too. Came back from Iraq all banged up, gained 50 pounds. Now I walk with a cane... but I can still walk. And I do... (sometimes) with my service dog on the trails the town made...

IMG_7041.JPG

I know what to do, the OP knows what to do, everybody commenting here knows what to do.

Problem is, most of the time, we just don't do it. (myself included)

I hated the hell out of doing PT in the Army, but I did it because they made me.

For 28 years, they made me.
For 28 years, I bitched, and complained about it.
However, for most of that time... after we were released, I'd go hit the gym... (go figure)
Now that I'm a retired cripple, I'm a lazy slob who sits around feeling sorry for himself because he's fat.

You know what to do... so do I. Let's go do it.

I'm out of shape too. Came back from Iraq all banged up, gained 50 pounds. Now I walk with a cane... but I can still walk. And I do... (sometimes) with my service dog on the trails the town made...

View attachment 7614537

I know what to do, the OP knows what to do, everybody commenting here knows what to do.

I hated the hell out of doing PT in the Army, but I did it because they made me.

However, for most of that time... after we were released, I'd go hit the gym... (go figure)
Now that I'm a retired cripple, I'm a lazy slob who sits around feeling sorry for himself because he's fat.

Bro, i found the secret a long time ago. Im a lazy fuck, but if im getting paid then im a different person. I choose jobs that give me the workout i need, i dont have time to workout elsewhere cause im doing fun shit when im not working. Lifting heavy shit for free in my opinion is stupid. The carrot: combining workout and work for a living equals free time and extra money... for ammo, and guns.

• Haha
hahahahahaaa.

I really think you should put you are VEGAN (has to be all caps) in your profile, like where mine says old tired dad. It will help people know you more quickly.

Do you even shoot? I mean, how do you balance such violence and toxic masculinity of shooting with being a vegan?
masculinity? umm... I think you got me wrong!

View attachment 7614537

hmm...deep message I see! :)

Bro, i found the secret a long time ago. Im a lazy fuck, but if im getting paid then im a different person. I choose jobs that give me the workout i need, i dont have time to workout elsewhere cause im doing fun shit when im not working. Lifting heavy shit for free in my opinion is stupid. The carrot: combining workout and work for a living equals free time and extra money... for ammo, and guns.
I liked that money-minded personality...lol:ROFLMAO::geek:

At this point. Liposuction. It checks all the boxes and can be done in no time. Nothing else is just gonna magic your ass thin without hard work.

To control calories, I have removed everything sugary from my diet. Now, what else I can do? :rolleyes::censored:
Oh, let me reconstruct the syntax into something you can more easily understand (given your obvious American background):

Now is the time to control calories more common-sensically.

Better?