• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Physical Fitness Is anyone here frustrated from having fat physique like me??

Bear Pit Exercise Routine
You need some white root oil. All natural, high in protein, and the big bonus, I hear its been proven to prevent breast cancer.

I'm sorry, I should have asked. Is this still available?
Not here but yes thank you, a lady in my contact is suffering from breast cancer. Now I will suggest her white root oil! :)

I lost 63 kilograms of hard to lose deadweight.
Cost me a house and various other things..... but well worth it.
I don't miss her at all.
Meth will help you loose weight and your house will be spotless.
But after 5 days being awake,they could be cleaning the wrong fkn house 🤣🤣

853494CF-2047-41C6-8790-DCF493193482.gif

Being a cyclist with a weight problem, I have found one solution that works.

Use more calories than you take in.

For me, the “Lose It“ program helps me track calories and the foods I eat. It works but it takes proven, hard self control.

I am a firm believer in eating a balanced diet that includes the foods one likes. The key, is keep calories count below calorie intake and remember, mom had a point, eat your vegetables. (And dad had a point, eat that steak, You Need the Protein.)

Slab74 hit the nail on the head!

Reactions: jenniferroseey
Being a cyclist with a weight problem, I have found one solution that works.

Use more calories than you take in.

For me, the “Lose It“ program helps me track calories and the foods I eat. It works but it takes proven, hard self control.

I am a firm believer in eating a balanced diet that includes the foods one likes. The key, is keep calories count below calorie intake and remember, mom had a point, eat your vegetables. (And dad had a point, eat that steak, You Need the Protein.)

Slab74 hit the nail on the head!
That's great! In this time where the world is stressed out already because of this pandemic, health should be our first priority.

October 9th I had an appointment at the VA. I was 238 pounds, borderline diabetic, resting BP 180+/120+ as well as almost every lab metric showed I was very sick. When I walked out I decided to change. I had not exercised in over 13 years and was like a black hole sucking in any food that got close to my mouth.

By March I had lost 75 pounds when I decided to start going to the gym and have been adding muscle since. In the first 90 days I averaged loosing .48 pounds a day. I am currently at 169 with a measured body fat of under 15%. I go to the gym 2-3 times a week but I also walk 3-5 miles every day.

As far as eating I still eat everything I did before but I am mindful of amounts now. I used intermittent fasting. I have tried different ways to reduce caloric intake and this is what works for me. On fasting days I only eat things like nuts, fruit, cheeses and a lot of liquids. I use my hand as the means to measure and have a handful of things 5-6 times a day. On normal day I eat exactly what my wife eats, just smaller portions than I normally eat. Also, no solid food sooner than 4 hours before I go to sleep. I also take a shot of apple cider vinegar at night time as well.

I was in a helicopter accident in 2008. I was horizontal and going through traction and hundreds of procedures the first few years. For the next 8 years I walked on crutches. My wife bathed me, dressed me as well as did EVERYTHING I took for granted I would always be able to do for myself. I could not drive and pissed down my leg 10x a day. It will be 13 years on June 4th and if I can get motivated to change my life anyone can. I had got into the same groove most do, enjoying too much food.

I will gladly answer any questions. If you prefer I can answer them on the phone or through text, just send me a PM.

Nothing I did was groundbreaking, just a change in attitude.

October 9th I had an appointment at the VA. I was 238 pounds, borderline diabetic, resting BP 180+/120+ as well as almost every lab metric showed I was very sick. When I walked out I decided to change. I had not exercised in over 13 years and was like a black hole sucking in any food that got close to my mouth.

By March I had lost 75 pounds when I decided to start going to the gym and have been adding muscle since. In the first 90 days I averaged loosing .48 pounds a day. I am currently at 169 with a measured body fat of under 15%. I go to the gym 2-3 times a week but I also walk 3-5 miles every day.

As far as eating I still eat everything I did before but I am mindful of amounts now. I used intermittent fasting. I have tried different ways to reduce caloric intake and this is what works for me. On fasting days I only eat things like nuts, fruit, cheeses and a lot of liquids. I use my hand as the means to measure and have a handful of things 5-6 times a day. On normal day I eat exactly what my wife eats, just smaller portions than I normally eat. Also, no solid food sooner than 4 hours before I go to sleep. I also take a shot of apple cider vinegar at night time as well.

I was in a helicopter accident in 2008. I was horizontal and going through traction and hundreds of procedures the first few years. For the next 8 years I walked on crutches. My wife bathed me, dressed me as well as did EVERYTHING I took for granted I would always be able to do for myself. I could not drive and pissed down my leg 10x a day. It will be 13 years on June 4th and if I can get motivated to change my life anyone can. I had got into the same groove most do, enjoying too much food.

I will gladly answer any questions. If you prefer I can answer them on the phone or through text, just send me a PM.

Nothing I did was groundbreaking, just a change in attitude.
Thanks for sharing your experiences! I am really inspired by your message. 🥰