• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is it worth it to upgrade to a ZCO or TT

I don’t mean to be too rude Richard, but I don’t give a fuck what a pre-prod SHIT Show turret felt like.

When production samples are being shipped we’ll see.

Understandable, but the production model will be even better than the Shot sample. We are not that far to confirm it. I talk with Jeff weekly at a minimum and we had a long conversation about the new 10 MIL NLE turrets and the technical details regarding it. I have no reason to doubt Jeff given his proven reputation.

Richard@MotherfuckingCST

Understandable, but the production model will be even better than the Shot sample. We are not that far to confirm it. I talk with Jeff weekly at a minimum and we had a long conversation about the new 10 MIL NLE turrets and the technical details regarding it. I have no reason to doubt Jeff given his proven reputation.

Richard@MotherfuckingCST
Respec. ✊

Reactions: CSTactical
Reactions: Obi-WanKannoli
Awesome, thank you. Looking forward to seeing some reviews

I don’t mean to be too rude Richard, but I don’t give a fuck what a pre-prod SHIT Show turret felt like.

When production samples are being shipped we’ll see.
Agreed, we've been down this road too many times, what matters is what actually ships. That doesn't discredit Rydah or anyone else who tried it at SHOT, that gives us a very encouraging "glimpse" into what it could/should be, but as they say, "the proof is in the pudding" so we're waiting for the pudding... bring the pudding...

NTAuanBn

*sorry, I'm not nearly as good with the giffy's as you guys :LOL:

Agreed, we've been down this road too many times, what matters is what actually ships. That doesn't discredit Rydah or anyone else who tried it at SHOT, that gives us a very encouraging "glimpse" into what it could/should be, but as they say, "the proof is in the pudding" so we're waiting for the pudding... bring the pudding...

NTAuanBn

*sorry, I'm not nearly as good with the giffy's as you guys :LOL:

Man some of you guys are so impatient considering this is Snipershide and all :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

Couple of clicky clicks to listen to… ZCO 10mil just arrived. It is nice, but the elevation turret is very stiff. Not a bad thing, but it’s at least twice the stiffness of the P series… will be easier when actually mounted to a rifle… but you can see the scope turn when I move it. DTII+ is the easiest to move without ease.

Last edited:
Couple of clicky clicks to listen to… ZCO 10mil just arrived. It is nice, but the elevation turret is very stiff. Not a bad thing, will be easier when actually mounted to a rifle… but you can see the scope turn when I move it. DTII+ is the easiest to move without ease.

I would like to try the DTII+, I like my TT, but I think overall I may like my ZCO better... the TT may be up soon for trade for a ZCO soon if the mood strikes me.

I would like to try the DTII+, I like my TT, but I think overall I may like my ZCO better... the TT may be up soon for trade for a ZCO soon if the mood strikes me.
DTII+’s really are nice turrets. The MTC feature is pretty slick being able to turn it on and off. I’m excited to be back into a ZCO! Can’t wait to get out to the range with it.

Also pointing out that the ZCO is the only one not held in a mount 🙂
True, mount definitely helps stabilize it.. I was pushing the scopes up against the wall with pressure to try and make it even… all are very nice! That TacOps can’t come soon enough for the ZCO… shooooot, might have to just mount it up on another rig and shoot it while I wait.

Last edited:
  • Love
How many full revs does the 10mil turret allow for?