• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is she fat???

Is she fat?

• Fuck no she hot AF

Votes: 138 84.7%
  • Yes, and I like men in tight shirts.

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Hell, I’m gay and even think that she’s hot AF

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Yes, she is fat, you wanna see my video game collection?

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I can’t roll my eyes hard enough. Let’s get back to touching peepees.

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Maybe she is more to y’all liking?

6118764F-57B1-4388-AD04-1B0DFFE41096.jpeg

Reactions: MJF
Most of us are on the same page. A little chunky, but not fat, but has the strong potential to get fat real quick. One bite of wedding cake, and KABOOM! The other side is, how easy would she be willing to start PTing. Put some abs and a tan on her and it would work wonders. Also, waxing that thing instead of using a dull razor would help.

Most of us are on the same page. A little chunky, but not fat, but has the strong potential to get fat real quick. One bite of wedding cake, and KABOOM! The other side is, how easy would she be willing to start PTing. Put some abs and a tan on her and it would work wonders. Also, waxing that thing instead of using a dull razor would help.
Stubble is good when you need to itch your face during a meal.

Not fat. Her shoulders are wider than her hips though and she’s probably insecure about it. In all of those planned pics she’s either pushing her shoulders back, elongating her upper body in the yoga pose or cutting one shoulder off in the selfie. In the candid pic in the red shirt you can see it clear as day. Looks like she also got herself some tig ole bitties To distract from her unusual torso shape.

Also consider that she grew up playing the frumpy smart sister on modern
family behind Sarah Hyland and I’m betting she has some noteworthy self esteem issues. Sooooo......

50/50. 2 to 1 for a man dime with a waxed butt.
She had breast reduction surgery, she didn't buy them. Went from 32F to 34D according to the innerwebs.

She's not fat, she's just not athletic. Big difference. She's a tiny person at 5'1".

She had breast reduction surgery, she didn't buy them. Went from 32F to 34D according to the innerwebs.

She's not fat, she's just not athletic. Big difference. She's a tiny person at 5'1".
I don't think she's fat either. I think she's hot and the folks on here are crazy.

32F on a 5'1" frame is bananas. I don't blame her.

I don't think she's fat either. I think she's hot and the folks on here are crazy.

32F on a 5'1" frame is bananas. I don't blame her.
One of my daughter’s friends had to have reduction surgery, her back and neck were all fucked up and she was in pain just walking.

All this and she’s not even 18 yet

Reactions: vinniedelpino
i dont even know who tf she is??

i dont even know who tf she is??

Nor do I, another chick on Instagram trying to monetize their ass with a few photoshop filters 🤷‍♂️

IMO Instagram and snapchat are for chicks too dumb to make a onlyfans

If you’re going to try to make money/get looks for photos of a thong pulled so tight up your crotch that I can see your child hood dreams, it’s really not that different than just going all the way, and actually getting enough to maybe pay off your Victoria secret credit cards with a only fans.

As far as the guys clicking those sites, I don’t get it, for a decent looking guy with average money and decent sense of humor, go to the club or a bar, find a good looking girl, buy her a few drinks and you’ll end up with a lot more than a computer monitor and your...mouse in your hand.

yea, i guess ive never heard of her or remember seeing her in anything.

Holy shit. Alex Dunphy from Modern Family?! I haven't seen her since she was a pre-teen! I'd rather pole her mom from the show or Sophia Vergara, most definitely.

If you're talking the original photo set, I believe that's Ariel Winter. Not "fat" (ie. not "p-h-a-t" fat), but "at risk." She's an actress/celebrity.

iu

iu

why is she squatting outside the balcony door? Reminds me of when I’d send my dog out to “go potty!”

One of my daughter’s friends had to have reduction surgery, her back and neck were all fucked up and she was in pain just walking.

All this and she’s not even 18 yet
When your built like that God's intentions is that you would be spending most of your time laying on your back so the mattress would be supporting all that extra weight.

bfbc2d20-0d65-11ea-bfff-9c1ba912be91

She's Christy Alley hot in a few years.

The sad part is you can tell, a long time ago, in a body tons away, she once was hot

But that’s why you got to be careful if you’re going to produce offspring or get hitched, especially in states where she gets half your shit, even in more free states if you’re with them over 12yrs that lease turns into a buy, look at the arms and hips and all, especially look at the parents, some are a porker time bomb

She’s too young butt I did make a note to circle back with her in 15 years, she damn sure shows potential!

In 15 years there's a strong chance she'll either be on a celebrity rehab reboot or have a shaved head with four different baby daddys.

You have to strike when the iron's hot with celebs. The time is now.

I'd say no........but I suspect potential lurks.

She had a breast reduction prior to these photos why I don't know because the world loves big tits.
Most women, even those much larger framed than she (like > 5'6") have reduction surgery for their back. That's probably why she holds her shoulder back a bit (which is actually CORRECT posture). Most of us slouch shoulders forward due to improper posture and/or sitting at the desk. I imagine back issues were the primary driver in her case as well; though it may be because she looks chunky due to boobs.

That said, she definitely has what appears to be a genetic predisposition to "go nuclear" when she ages past 30.

Too bad she's a flake upstairs; but you gotta use what you're given and she has done that quite well to this point.