• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is she fat???

Is she fat?

• Fuck no she hot AF

Votes: 138 84.7%
  • Yes, and I like men in tight shirts.

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Hell, I’m gay and even think that she’s hot AF

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Yes, she is fat, you wanna see my video game collection?

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I can’t roll my eyes hard enough. Let’s get back to touching peepees.

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Fake camel toe panties are a thing

Not fat enough for me to kick her out of bed.
Give her a few years to grow into those upper arms and you won't be able to kick her out of bed.

Need to do a before/after married life and Faces of Golden Corral.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snipe260 and The D
Give her a few years and she grows into those arms and you won't be able to kick her out of bed.

Need to do a before/after married life and Faces of Golden Corral.
That’s nothing that keto and some CrossFit can’t fix

istockphoto-1189896320-612x612.jpg

Or four more years of Biden / Harris. Chasing garbage trucks for something to eat will keep her lean.

I think America is getting ready to go on a huge diet.
Ugh, I hope you’re wrong.

I too have have driven home in the wee hours of the morning with only a hot shower on my mind, asking "Why? Why?"

And I too think that vagine is photoshopped or she just pulled a Shop Vac off it.
Leaving chicks apart one night. Had enough snow fall that the camero I was driving wouldn't back out of the space. Left it wheels turning in rev to push it. Chick comes out and says I should stay. Nah, I've got this... Pushed, rocked it back and forth till it started to move and ran like hell to catch it. Close call!

• Haha
Reactions: Tchitcherine
Leaving chicks apart one night. Had enough snow fall that the camero I was driving wouldn't back out of the space. Left it wheels turning in rev to push it. Chick comes out and says I should stay. Nah, I've got this... Pushed, rocked it back and forth till it started to move and ran like hell to catch it. Close call!
Always back into a parking spot. Learned that one a long time ago, lol. You’d be amazed at the amount of damage that can be done in that small pause from reverse to drive…

Fake camel toe panties are a thing
Yeah apparently they are called gaffs, totally not what one is expecting to find when looking for fishing hooks.