• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i guess till the Ukrainians get a full Taliban package of gear no invasion.

42787_original.png
This should be funny... But it's probably true. One thing about this whole sh-tshow. If it happens the Ukrainians are going to contest the invasion of their Country. We on the other hand put the invaders on planes and send them to the city of their choice. With instruction's how to apply for Government assistance

Ukraine's President Demands Proof From US Over Alarmist Russian Invasion Claims​

"There has been too much information about a full-scale war with Russia – even specific dates have been announced. We understand there are risks. If you have any additional information regarding the 100 percent guaranteed invasion of Ukraine by Russia on 16 February, please give it to us," Volodymyr Zelensky told reporters on Saturday.
Zelensky said he did not believe in the danger of a full-scale war at the moment. “I have to speak to the public with real information at hand. We receive information from many sources. We also have an intelligence service. I don’t think that it’s any worse than the intelligence services of other countries,” he noted.

''And notably a number of longtime Russia observers and mainstream journalists living on the ground in the region are beginning to have serious doubts...
As one foreign policy analyst observed Saturday, the situation ironically remains that "Everyone is predicting war between Russia and Ukraine except Russia and Ukraine."

Reactions: canman
The translator will need a translator. And a water glass full of Vodka
I have talked through translators. It’s fine but it takes a while and there is a level of trust. I have also used two translators to get the message to the language of the receivers. It’s chaos, takes forever and you never know what that game of telephone conveys. It can be a mess. Especially for Joe if he demands that there is jello or pudding and a nap involved.

Last edited:
If the Russians do indeed pull back from Their Border in Their Own Country that's fine. Mr. Potato head can show the World what a great Statesman he is. Truth will be Putin showed them if they put Ukraine in NATO "This is what I have to counter that". NATO also saw that if the Countries other then the US don't start to get serious, they outside of a nuclear response don't have much to offer. Brandon can bullsh-t about how he stared down the Bear and his minions and MSM will celebrate. We can all just smile and wait until the next thing he fu-ks up. And this is speculation on my part he I'm sure can step on his dick still on this one. Jake Sullivan probably sees a chance to do something stupid. Bottom line for me as long as we don't loose one American citizen I'm good. Ukraine can go back to being Ukraine. It's hard enough to be in that part of the World without a bunch of politicians trying to out stupid each other.

Last edited:
Hahaha :devilish:

Last karaoke before invasion of Ukraine , Buryats (Mongol tribe) from Siberia in Belarus on the Allied Resolve 2022

Last edited:
I wonder if all of this, on both/all sides, is just Kabuki Theatre to manipulate the Global Economy....rumors, threats, posturing, reprisals. I'll be surprised if anything comes from all of this Drama except a manipulated Energy market and a greased up World Economy where the Oligarchs profit hugely while the rest of us all just spin and spit.

I have a bad feeling we are all being played.

VooDoo

In reality
This is not a reality, it's a bad comedy played for stupid. In reality:
1. Russia has no plan to attack ukraine, which is an incrediable shithole and a known political prostitute.
2. Biden wants to look like a peace maker, score "political victory" while knowning that Russia will not attack. Easy deal for him to take...

1. Russia has no plan to attack ukraine, which is an incrediable shithole and a known political prostitute.
2. Biden wants to look like a peace maker, score "political victory" while knowning that Russia will not attack. Easy deal for him to take...
I think you are right. That said it is Joe Biden...He can fu-k up an anvil with a rubber hammer, so it ain't over until Putin draws away from his border. Armed men on both sides anything might happen.

Still an hour to go, and troop numbers magically grew to 200.000

Little Green Men comming....... or not.
4981870_original.jpg

Meanwhile suspicions grow its all BS
Jack Matlock, the last U.S. ambassador to the USSR, has one answer:
Maybe I am wrong – tragically wrong – but I cannot dismiss the suspicion that we are witnessing an elaborate charade, grossly magnified by prominent elements of the American media, to serve a domestic political end. Facing rising inflation, the ravages of Omicron, blame (for the most part unfair) for the withdrawal from Afghanistan, plus the failure to get the full support of his own party for the Build Back Better legislation, the Biden administration is staggering under sagging approval ratings just as it gears up for this year’s congressional elections.
Since clear "victories" on the domestic woes seem increasingly unlikely, why not fabricate one by posing as if he prevented the invasion of Ukraine by "standing up to Vladimir Putin"?

Last edited:

Biden's just looking for another Cornpop that he can tell stories about.

They are setting up to blame this false story for the continued inflation........

Still an hour to go , and troops numbers just magically grew to 200.000

Meanwhile suspicions grow its all BS
Jack Matlock, the last U.S. ambassador to the USSR, has one answer:

I wonder it the Tiger Team includes the ''puppy trainer'' :ROFLMAO:
Inside the White House preparations for a Russian invasion
A “Tiger Team” of administration officials has spent the past several months preparing a clear series of responses, gaming out scenarios from cyberattacks and limited intervention to an invasion of Ukraine.
aDDdKyN_700bwp.webp

Jack Matlock was the ambassador when I served there in 1988.

He had to be mid 50s than.

Super nice guy. A real diplomat......

image.jpg

Let's not forget that Ukraine paid Biden(s) *millions* for absolutely no reason/no expertise. And now there is a supposed incursion/impending invasion by Russia for Gaad only knows what reason - supposedly Russia wants Ukraine back in the USSR Fold but all of this is just...bizarre. There is a whole lot more to this than "Russia wants to grab Ukraine" in my opinion.

I do not personally believe in coincidences nor Fate and Destiny where trillions of $ are involved. Something is going on if not just "Hey! Lookie over here!" while the *real* shit is happening elsewhere. Something is going on beyond what this appears to be in my opinion.

VooDoo

Let's not forget that Ukraine paid Biden(s) *millions* for absolutely no reason/no expertise. And now there is a supposed incursion/impending invasion by Russia for Gaad only knows what reason - supposedly Russia wants Ukraine back in the USSR Fold but all of this is just...bizarre. There is a whole lot more to this than "Russia wants to grab Ukraine" in my opinion.

I do not personally believe in coincidences nor Fate and Destiny where trillions of $ are involved. Something is going on if not just "Hey! Lookie over here!" while the *real* shit is happening elsewhere. Something is going on beyond what this appears to be in my opinion.

VooDoo

Durham, Der Fuehrer Trudeau, Riots around the world against the vax shit......lets see what else could be going on that they need to hide?

Wasn't Nostradomus' quatrain about the one in the blue turban starting world war III? Nato's blue helmets are close enough to be of concern.

Maybe Putin is the smart one.
He has troops he is paying.
Lining them up on his side of the border is not a big deal.

Maybe he has an infestation of illegal aliens crossing the border like us bringing drugs and being a drain on our resources a criminal element possibly.

Personally if I were POTUS I would have our military on our southern border thick.

Your paying them allready they could train there live there and get some controll of the damned thing.

If I was a betting man this is exactly what I think happened.

Biden and Borris were having an AWFUL month, poll numbers in the ground, they needed something. So what do they do, turn to ol faithful. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, LOOK THEY HAVE TROOPS NEAR THE BORDER OF UKRAINE. We will ignore the fact that they are just about always there. So what does Russia do? They think, well we can probably capitalize on this, let’s move some troops around, and see what demands we can make on a whole lot of nothing. Russia gets to see what the west would actually do if they actually did invade the Ukraine, gets some free concessions out of them, all for the cost of next to nothing. American media got to distract from a whole host of issues, and then claim dementia joe talked down the big bad bear.

I still don’t see why the fuck we care about what the Russians do.

can anyone imagine an America without the big bad bogeyman? imagine an America which had its sons and daughters home where they belong and not strewed across the globe chasing ghosts? who is really behind why American sons and daughters always seem to be knee deep in shit that doesnt and shouldnt concern them other than America? oh what a wonderful place it would be if everyone was home with their families to enjoy family company...

Closing ceremony for the Olympics is February 20.

Russians act like they are retreating for a few days, perfect feint.

New moon Mar 2nd, although that may be too far into the rainy/muddy season

Fuck Ukraine.

Biden needs WWIII to distract people from how much him and his fellow communists in office, the news, education, and 3 letter agencies have royally fucked over the country.

can anyone imagine an America without the big bad bogeyman? imagine an America which had its sons and daughters home where they belong and not strewed across the globe chasing ghosts? who is really behind why American sons and daughters always seem to be knee deep in shit that doesnt and shouldnt concern them other than America? oh what a wonderful place it would be if everyone was home with their families to enjoy family company...
th

th

The US just sent a shitload of military "equipment" to Ukraine to help "defend" against this evil dictator.. No.. not Biden, Putin.

How much do you want to bet that "shipment" included a few pallets of cash... and 10% was diverted for the big guy.

ROFL

Russia's Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova on Wednesday jokingly requested of the US and UK governments and media to go ahead and publish a schedule of Russia’s "upcoming invasions" of Ukraine for the current year.

She said that she's worried about timing her vacations so they don't get interrupted by her country's scheduled invasions...

"I’d like to request US and British disinformation: Bloomberg, The New York Times and The Sun media outlets to publish the schedule for our upcoming invasions for the year. I’d like to plan my vacation," the Russian diplomat said on her Telegram channel Wednesday.

Ukrainans just don't see what the exctement is all about.!! Last year Russians had amost 100k more troops on the border.

Responding to the excitement, David Arakhamia, the head of the “Servant of the People” faction in Kiev’s parliament, played down chances of a Russian incursion.
“During the escalation in the spring of 2021, 220,000 Russian soldiers and equipment were concentrated around Ukraine’s borders – theoretically enough for a major attack,” he explained.
“Now Russia has 123,000 troops, which is almost half the number, at the Ukrainian frontier.”
“From a military point of view, as they have explained to us, a full-scale attack is impossible…Our intelligence does not see signs that the Russians are directly preparing,” he added.
Arakhamia said he was now “99.9% confident that nothing will happen” today.

FLtaB63XoAIHWGM.jpg

Last edited:
ROFL

Russia's Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova on Wednesday jokingly requested of the US and UK governments and media to go ahead and publish a schedule of Russia’s "upcoming invasions" of Ukraine for the current year.

She said that she's worried about timing her vacations so they don't get interrupted by her country's scheduled invasions...

Ukrainans just don't see what the exctement is all about.!! Last year Russians had amost 100k more troops on the border.

Responding to the excitement, David Arakhamia, the head of the “Servant of the People” faction in Kiev’s parliament, played down chances of a Russian incursion.
“During the escalation in the spring of 2021, 220,000 Russian soldiers and equipment were concentrated around Ukraine’s borders – theoretically enough for a major attack,” he explained.
“Now Russia has 123,000 troops, which is almost half the number, at the Ukrainian frontier.”
“From a military point of view, as they have explained to us, a full-scale attack is impossible…Our intelligence does not see signs that the Russians are directly preparing,” he added.
Arakhamia said he was now “99.9% confident that nothing will happen” today.

View attachment 7808847
The difference is that Brandon's poll #'s weren't this low then. They hadn't Fu-ked up the Afghanistan withdrawal yet and the World still thought US leadership was competent. So let's pretend there is a crisis and Joe will be the world's savior

If the Russians do indeed pull back from Their Border in Their Own Country that's fine. Mr. Potato head can show the World what a great Statesman he is. Truth will be Putin showed them if they put Ukraine in NATO "This is what I have to counter that". NATO also saw that if the Countries other then the US don't start to get serious, they outside of a nuclear response don't have much to offer. Brandon can bullsh-t about how he stared down the Bear and his minions and MSM will celebrate. We can all just smile and wait until the next thing he fu-ks up. And this is speculation on my part he I'm sure can step on his dick still on this one. Jake Sullivan probably sees a chance to do something stupid. Bottom line for me as long as we don't loose one American citizen I'm good. Ukraine can go back to being Ukraine. It's hard enough to be in that part of the World without a bunch of politicians trying to out stupid each other.

This pretty much sums it up, spoken from the perspective of someone having lived in Ukraine. Its primary function is a satellite military base.

Putin doesnt want NATO or any other similar forces that close setting up camp or spying. Similarly, we know of Biden's ties to Ukraine.
Its also no secret that after their last "civil war", American companies swooped in and bought up a ton of operations in Ukraine.

Follow the money in this case. The outcome of war encourages a foreign country gaining controlling interest in that area, which is, by proxy, the first steps to a satellite military base.

This pretty much sums it up, spoken from the perspective of someone having lived in Ukraine. Its primary function is a satellite military base.

Putin doesnt want NATO or any other similar forces that close setting up camp or spying. Similarly, we know of Biden's ties to Ukraine.
Its also no secret that after their last "civil war", American companies swooped in and bought up a ton of operations in Ukraine.

Follow the money in this case. The outcome of war encourages a foreign country gaining controlling interest in that area, which is, by proxy, the first steps to a satellite military base.
and the ultimate goal for Biden, Soros, and the rest of them is to do this all over again:

https://paullikoudis.wordpress.com/2011/03/24/the-plunder-of-russia-in-the-1990s/

Status
Not open for further replies.