• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Britain would have been speaking German if the US did not provide money, tools to build Spitfires and Hurricanes and electronics for the land based radars to defeat the Nazis in the Battle of Britain. So it is for defeating the Putin's Nazis.
English does derive from German.

iu

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
Great Britain would have been speaking German if the US did not provide money, tools to build Spitfires and Hurricanes and electronics for the land based radars to defeat the Nazis in the Battle of Britain. So it is for defeating the Putin's Nazis.

Not to take away the sacrifice of those on the western front but look at numbers of troops, vehicles, horses and Divisions in the east for some perspective.

What we excelled at was manufacturing and getting there the fustus with the mostos we had.

Ukraine didnt do that without a lot of First world help.

Russia is going to extract some hide to pay for this at some point in time..........

Sorry but history has been proving we are on the wrong side of our ideals as of late.

Russia has no one but themselves to blame for the war lasting this long. The catastrophic blunders up to this point were of their own making.

Not to take away the sacrifice of those on the western front but look at numbers of troops, vehicles, horses and Divisions in the east for some perspective.

What we excelled at was manufacturing and getting there the fustus with the mostos we had.
no doubt the russians bled more and much of that blood was caused by the Soviets.

wow, you know some linguistic history!!!!

I suspect the Brits prefer Anglo Saxon with Celtic and Norman French and Old Norse mix to Bavarian or Prussian
It seems the point you are trying to make is that the English prefer German with Celtic admixture instead of Bavarian?

The name Bavaria derives from the Celtic tribe the Boii; just like the region of Bohemia.

so there's your Celtic admixture in Bavarian.

Anything else I can help you with?

It seems the point you are trying to make is that the English prefer German with Celtic admixture instead of Bavarian?

The name Bavaria derives from the Celtic tribe the Boii; just like the region of Bohemia.

so there's your Celtic admixture in Bavarian.

Anything else I can help you with?
not really, the germanic tribes wiped out the celts on the eastern side of the rhine and now name their districts with quaint celtic names just as we, as americans name our districts/rivers/parks/etc with quaint native american names.

not really, the germanic tribes wiped out the celts on the eastern side of the rhine and now name their districts with quaint celtic names just as we, as americans name our districts/rivers/parks/etc with quaint native american names.
So, the exact same situation as England. You proved my point.

As far as your neocon ramblings, the fact remains that the Ukrops couldn't find their pickle with both hands unless the US military told them where to look. I'd make fun of your post and say that "the Ukrainians would be speaking Russian by now, if it wasn't for us" but that was never Russia's intent. They wanted to protect the Russian minority that had declared independence from the Ukronazis, and demilitarize the place because the whole country had become a forward staging base for NATO.

But, as with all neocons, the hottentot mentality is evident with you. "if we screw with their goals, it is good. if they screw with our goals, it is bad" that is not a sign of higher thinking ability, it is a childish defect. Wars are caused by that stupidity - wars like this one that only benefit the people at the top like Zelinski, Biden, and their oligarchs, not the "small" people who are suffering and dying.

So, the exact same situation as England. You proved my point.

As far as your neocon ramblings, the fact remains that the Ukrops couldn't find their pickle with both hands unless the US military told them where to look. I'd make fun of your post and say that "the Ukrainians would be speaking Russian by now, if it wasn't for us" but that was never Russia's intent. They wanted to protect the Russian minority that had declared independence from the Ukronazis, and demilitarize the place because the whole country had become a forward staging base for NATO.

But, as with all neocons, the hottentot mentality is evident with you. "if we screw with their goals, it is good. if they screw with our goals, it is bad" that is not a sign of higher thinking ability, it is a childish defect. Wars are caused by that stupidity - wars like this one that only benefit the people at the top like Zelinski, Biden, and their oligarchs, not the "small" people who are suffering and dying.
Yup we get it. You are Pro Russian. You want to see mother Russia back to glory of the USSR. You are happy that their are communists invading another country. Watching and hoping they'll goose step their way down the red square in victory celebration. Watch out Hungry, Czechoslovakia (before the split into Czech and Slavic), Germany, mother bear is coming for you. Russia will take back ownership of 'eastern' Germany, since there's a minority of Russians that claim they want their own state.
You want to see Russia use the excuse, where here to save Russians, therefore we'll take over the whole place.

By your own reasoning; a minority of Russians in New York State, can ask Russia for help. Russia can then come in and annex, New York State; to save the minority Russians.
Maybe a few Russians in Montanna will vote to annex themselves and Russia will save the day.

Reactions: BCP
Yup we get it. You are Pro Russian. You want to see mother Russia back to glory of the USSR. You are happy that their are communists invading another country. Watching and hoping they'll goose step their way down the red square in victory celebration. Watch out Hungry, Czechoslovakia (before the split into Czech and Slavic), Germany, mother bear is coming for you. Russia will take back ownership of 'eastern' Germany, since there's a minority of Russians that claim they want their own state.
You want to see Russia use the excuse, where here to save Russians, therefore we'll take over the whole place.

By your own reasoning; a minority of Russians in New York State, can ask Russia for help. Russia can then come in and annex, New York State; to save the minority Russians.
Maybe a few Russians in Montanna will vote to annex themselves and Russia will save the day.
you get that from his posts? oy vey

1652710331496.gif

Ukraine didnt do that without a lot of First world help.

Russia is going to extract some hide to pay for this at some point in time..........

Sorry but history has been proving we are on the wrong side of our ideals as of late.
' history has been proving we are on the wrong side of our ideals as of late.'

Define late? I could be a complete cynic and say since WW2; but the last 30, we've (aka, The PTB) had no ideals that came from The Constitution.

' history has been proving we are on the wrong side of our ideals as of late.'

Define late? I could be a complete cynic and say since WW2; but the last 30, we've (aka, The PTB) had no ideals that came from The Constitution.
the problem is that our government has realized that it's easier to rule by power and control instead of by consent.

that issue will not correct itself. Look at covid, the fraudulent election, and now the great reset of our economy. They are so blatant in their tyranny that they will do whatever they want and simply have their propaganda outlets tell us that we like it, while eliminating all voices to the contrary.

They can have NYC, if they take DC as a package deal...

the problem is that our government has realized that it's easier to rule by power and control instead of by consent.

that issue will not correct itself. Look at covid, the fraudulent election, and now the great reset of our economy. They are so blatant in their tyranny that they will do whatever they want and simply have their propaganda outlets tell us that we like it, while eliminating all voices to the contrary.
That's because they have received ZERO push-back from anyone.

Israel has sold the Blue Spear anti-ship missile system to Estonia and at least some if not all of that will wind up in you-know where. It has a ship killing range of 400 to 500 km, and is pretty much a can't-miss system. Quite a piece of technology.

Ouch.

With the Straits of Bosporus closed so no escape, this may eventually turn into shooting ducks in a barrel, or at least so much for the "blockade."

Looks like everyone wants to test out their toys on this playground. This reminds me of the free-fire zones in Indian County in VN 1986-70, where all the arms companies tested their stuff out, and then those toys stayed in-service for the next 40 years or so.

Israel has sold the Blue Spear anti-ship missile system to Estonia and at least some if not all of that will wind up in you-know where. It has a ship killing range of 400 to 500 km, and is pretty much a can't-miss system. Quite a piece of technology.

Ouch.

With the Straits of Bosporus closed so no escape, this may eventually turn into shooting ducks in a barrel, or at least so much for the "blockade."

Looks like everyone wants to test out their toys on this playground. This reminds me of the free-fire zones in Indian County in VN 1986-70, where all the arms companies tested their stuff out, and then those toys stayed in-service for the next 40 years or so.

Germany, Russia, France etc., during the Spanish Civil War. . .

Cool story bro. Member a few years back when the entirety of Western media reported about the corruption of Ukraine... nazis in Ukraine...etc? Yeaaaaa you should, don't be dense.

A vote to not care about Ukraine is not a vote for Russia.. they are both crazy guilty and they can both suck it. Our tax dollars don't need to be anywhere near that shit show

Last edited:
Hope I didn't miss this previously.

But to me looks sort of like a declared war now.

Would that not be considered a world war?

Hope I didn't miss this previously.

But to me looks sort of like a declared war now.

Would that not be considered a world war?

in other words, we will keep paying for more killing no matter how many of you die, or even if you have no chance of winning.
more blood, no strings attached.

Nato basically declared war on Russia. And now you have backsliding fence sitters wanting to add to the dogpile when they precive a favorable outcome.

Next will be troups on the ground / air support at any moment.

For a country that is nothing more than a laundry mat for the biggest crooks to ever run America.

All these other countries want is in on bidens laundry mat

We are willing to start WW3 for the scum in power in America and the Ukraine at this time.

Two crooked regimes that need thrown out.

Nato basically declared war on Russia. And now you have backsliding fence sitters wanting to add to the dogpile when they precive a favorable outcome.

Next will be troups on the ground / air support at any moment.

For a country that is nothing more than a laundry mat for the biggest crooks to ever run America.

All these other countries want is in on bidens laundry mat

We are willing to start WW3 for the scum in power in America and the Ukraine at this time.

Two crooked regimes that need thrown out.
This unconstitutional president has no legal authority over the military. They would be following unlawful commands. They have been following unlawful commands.

….And in other news.

He almost made it.

Seriously, how can we add a stage to PRS that involves shooting objects high in the air t distance?
It might become a handy skillset to start developing.

• Wow
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
From numerous sources in Russia and ukraine, the last ukie forces in Mariupol (at Azovstal) are now surrendering to Russians.
We all know they can’t hold on forever.

As with this whole war the planning and weapons used just confuse me.

No matter what I read and research I cannot understand why Russia is not using their air power.

Not just rotary stuff but a large percentage of their fixed wing force.

It’s as if they are purposefully hamstringing themselves while wasting armor on the ground.

We know Russians don’t care about soldiers or civilians but they don’t have the infrastructure to replenish all the vehicles and armor they are losing.

So while they may be paranoid about NATO, making them keep the air support out of harms way…there is no reason they cannot be flying 20-30 miles over the boarder for thousands of sorties /quick strikes a day.

We all know they can’t hold on forever. which resulted in the destruction of the city and one of Europe’s largest steel mills.

As with this whole war the planning and weapons used just confuse me. what’s confusing?

No matter what I read and research I cannot understand why Russia is not using their air power. They are.

It’s as if they are purposefully hamstringing themselves while wasting armor on the ground.

We know Russians don’t care about soldiers or civilians but they don’t have the infrastructure to replenish all the vehicles and armor they are losing. that is fairly de humanizing. Maybe why you are not seeing more engaged RUAF engagement. They definitely cannot replace a bunch of lost aircraft. Have you researched their flight training hrs compared to western forces?

So while they may be paranoid about NATO, making them keep the air support out of harms way…there is no reason they cannot be flying 20-30 miles over the boarder for thousands of sorties /quick strikes a day. Armor is cheap and expendable. Aircraft are advanced and much harder to replace. Which is why you see a heavy commitment of ground forces.
Imagine if China uses their manufacturing capacity to support Russia.

• Wow
Reactions: Sako man
Imagine if China uses their manufacturing capacity to support Russia.
i agree on all fronts which is why its confusing

if china is supporting in some capacity on specific weapons, there would be leaked photos on CNN of rail cars crossing the boarder.

no matter who what govt/wants to hide that one, the pics would get out

more countries have eyes on that region than just the US ...cant hide 50 tanks on 50 rail cars moving several hundred miles every few days

as for the airpower im not even suggesting the close air support where the training and fear of losing assets comes in ...thats childs play for close AA/Stingers

we know one weapon the russians have figured out is air launched long range ATG / cruise missiles with some degree of accuracy

that was their defense against nato, huge formations of tanks and cruise missiles as area denial

most if not all of the bomber force is geared toward ATG missiles and not conventional bombs/laser guided

they have shot a few but there is no reason that bear and blackjack bombers are not flying 100 miles back from the boarder where its totally safe and launching sorties of ATM munitions.

ukraine is 800 by 400 miles or something like that, the entire country is in range of medium range weapons...the entire countries infrastructure should be decimated by now yet the military and government facilities in the center and west are relatively unharmed in a sense.

either the russians launch their cruise missiles, light up the radars and follow up with anti- radiation weapons or the cruise missiles hit their target...weve done that 10 times so far

No matter what I read and research I cannot understand why Russia is not using their air power.

We know Russians don’t care about soldiers or civilians but they don’t have the infrastructure to replenish all the vehicles and armor they are losing.

So while they may be paranoid about NATO, making them keep the air support out of harms way…there is no reason they cannot be flying 20-30 miles over the boarder for thousands of sorties /quick strikes a day.

The Ukrainians have the ability to obtain localized air defense supremacy with a combination of the S-300 systems and the low altitude man portable systems. As a result the Russian's have limited their use of air assets to reduce losses as they can never know when or where the Ukrainians will be employing these systems.

To their credit the Ukrainians are being tightly guarded on how many of these systems they have remaining and have curtailed any photography of these systems to keep the enemy guessing as to how many they have remaining.

Think of the "fleet in being" concept as it applies to sea denial, but with air space denial. The Russians cannot afford to lose large quantities of air planes. Therefore they cannot risk them by using them in one area for too long or at a high density in any given area due to the risk of them being shot down.

The Ukrainians need only to apply these assets occasionally as a proof that they exist to deter a sustained air operation over any given location.

The Russians have adapted by limiting their fighters to either quick one off sorties or launching long range missiles from airframes outside of air defense range, from either the black sea or Russia.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan

Ouch.

since nobody around them has any kind of real navy, I assume they developed that to shoot at US navy vessels "just in case" things came to that.

For a moment, play the Devil's Advocate with your self. Shift perspectives with your debate....
Why are things happening the way they are ?
It's not just this war, it is the entire world.
Ponder

Reactions: Emerson0311
For a moment, play the Devil's Advocate with your self. Shift perspectives with your debate....
Why are things happening the way they are ?
It's not just this war, it is the entire world.
Ponder
I do try to think of both sides, usually that’s how you can actually figure something out.

Buy Russia is different than everyone else. They are stuck in 1965.

China has the same “ideals” but they want to conquer the world, I think Putin knows he’s economy limited so he has smaller goals.

And the smaller goals should be a blitz like they tried and screwed up.

Could be 100% wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.