• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is the US government forced this to provoke Russia, while promising “help” to Lithuania. Uses up Russian resources while making it look like they are the bad guy and taking all the pressure off the western failures. Many of the internet warrior boomers I read will be frothing at the mouth to send their grandchildren to die in a new meat grinder.

Yep,

Tard fell off his bike and needed a distraction.

2Qo23bjQJ6PA.png

The narrative has changed. The finger pointing has started.

How long until globohomo gets rid of Zelenskyy, the useful idiot that’s no longer useful?

Reactions: Darayavaus
I went to the beach this morning to run and fly my kite. I walk down about a 1/4 mile from anyone else set up my kite and chair. Fly my kite and set it down to go run. Come back from my run and some obviously slavic speaking dip shit parked rite on top of my kite stings and knoted them up. Dumb ass mother fuckers. There is literally 5 miles of complete open beach and your gonna come set right on top of me. Made them pick up there shit and move.

o yeah fuck Ukraine too!

Reactions: Bender
I went to the beach this morning to run and fly my kite. I walk down about a 1/4 mile from anyone else set up my kite and chair. Fly my kite and set it down to go run. Come back from my run and some obviously slavic speaking dip shit parked rite on top of my kite stings and knoted them up. Dumb ass mother fuckers. There is literally 5 miles of complete open beach and your gonna come set right on top of me. Made them pick up there shit and move.

o yeah fuck Ukraine too!
What kind of kite?

Reactions: BLKGNMN
Today’s “Inside Money” standard, known colloquially as the Dollar Reserve standard, is actually what I like to call “Milton Friedman’s Nightmare.” It is nothing more than a system of competitively devalued and inflated debt-based scrips running around drinking each other’s milkshakes until everyone’s glass is empty.

The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of men who wanted to be left alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over.

The moment the men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy... but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the men who just wanted to be left alone."

- Soviet Dissident Alexander Solzhenitsyn

I say there are no rules in a real war !

Vision by premire. 63” 2 string sport kite. Cheap little beater but they knotted my shit up all up.
The kite I've flown the most is my prism snapshot 1.4 2 string stunt foil. Should've brought it up with me this weekend. Visiting in laws in Jerome Idaho. My dad gave me his ultralight prism delta wing stunt kite. Don't remember the name. Also have a few other cheap kites as well but don't remember which ones.

Somebody probably should start a kite thread.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Kites are neat, but 3 seconds in I'm going "wow, wind" more fun watching someone else enjoy it.

• Haha
Reactions: rlsmith1
Years ago someone gave me a big triplane looking kite (three wings stacked).
Maybe 4-5 foot wingspan and 5-6 foot long.
I tied it to a big offshore fishing pole and took it to the beach in SoCal.
The big Penn International reel had about 700 yards or so of line.....so I let it way out there.
It hung in the air pretty much motionless with a tiny bit of ruffle to the polyester/silk/whatever it was made from.
Maybe 10 minutes later I reeled it back in, went home, and gave it to someone else.
So boring to do that (to me) ..... maybe if it was one of those Chinese fighting kites ?

Reactions: theLBC
That looks fake as hell, seems long enough to see a huge shockwave tht would knock him over.

Could be wrong, but looks cgi
i wouldn't be surprised these days. and there wasn't much delay for sound, so they would have been fairly close.

i wouldn't be surprised these days. and there wasn't much delay for sound, so they would have been fairly close.

Yea, I think he's correct. Of course, I'm even suspicious of "fact checkers" these days too, so grain of salt.

fwiw, they seem to be reporting success for both sides...including successful attack using a harpoon missile.

Maybe the idea is to kill more than just the Ukrainians......
as i said many times, ukranians loyal to ukraine and not the friends of globalists like zelensky and soros.
perhaps the russians are doing exactly what they want, leaving nothing but cucks to run over and govern with an iron fist.

The kite I've flown the most is my prism snapshot 1.4 2 string stunt foil. Should've brought it up with me this weekend. Visiting in laws in Jerome Idaho. My dad gave me his ultralight prism delta wing stunt kite. Don't remember the name. Also have a few other cheap kites as well but don't remember which ones.

Somebody probably should start a kite thread.
Had a brother who worked at a kite shop so I have flown all kinds of stuff. That was about 10-12 years ago and until about 3 months ago when I snagged this one, hadn’t flown since then. You can’t do much real tricking with its but still fun. I will get a lite stunter(fades etc) and a 4 string revolution in the near future.

The big Penn International reel had about 700 yards or so of line.....so I let it way out there.
It hung in the air pretty much motionless with a tiny bit of ruffle to the polyester/silk/whatever it was made from.
Maybe 10 minutes later I reeled it back in, went home, and gave it to someone else.
So boring to do that (to me) ..... maybe if it was one of those Chinese fighting kites ?
Get something like these. It's what we are talking about.

Reactions: theLBC
A Russian Kinzhal missile at 14,668 km per hour, 10 times faster than sound, was used today to destroy a Ukrainian weapons depot 136 meters underground. (Look at the astonishment of the American reporter when he suddenly saw this) #Ukraine️ (https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/Ukraine️?src=hashtag_click) #Russia (https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/Russia?src=hashtag_click)
If it’s real it just looks weird the colors look off maybe it’s just the camera glitching I don’t know.

Also odd that they knew exactly where to film to catch a hypersonic middle from miles away. It’s weird how’s that hypersonic shit looks slower than our bombs dropped over seas in videos.

Last edited:
Moral of this war-

Sometimes everyone is an asshole, and the “good guys” are only that in name.

Not this first time I’ve said this, just letting you know I haven’t changed my mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
We should do that here in Texas also... energy prices are skyrocketing...

The environmentalist and conservationist have a plan to get rid of you. Ancient warfare. Who is your enemy ? Are they winning ?

Wake up call, and who's going to flip the bill, the American public, and anyone who was on board with Ukraine. Think about the wanton waste of life that has resulted because of our regimes actions. I have said this before, but looking at Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam etc.. we will tire of the war and leave Ukraine in the lurch, we always sacrifice our pawns. Next to the handling of the pandemic this has been one of the most disgusting examples of our incompetent governments overreach, and abuse of power. Anyone who has any ounce of trust left is a fool.

I haven’t seen anything else so im guessing I was probably right about the slow ass hypersonic missile with zero shockwave being fake.

I haven’t seen anything else so im guessing I was probably right about the slow ass hypersonic missile with zero shockwave being fake.
Your romance novel ideas are better than your conspiracy theory ones.

I posted a link back in post# 6940 to that video being debunked.

Grain of salt with "fact checkers", but it looks like they showed pretty definitively that it's fake.

Edit:

Here's the link:

Last edited:
I know this is out of context to the topic but..

This is me flying on about a 15 mph wind day so just pattern flying with horrendous camera work and I am by no means an expert. But its fun IMO.

You can learn a lot about the wind flying kites which does translate into wind calls in long range shooting.

Btw... this war is stupid.

I know this is out of context to the topic but..

This is me flying on about a 15 mph wind day so just pattern flying with horrendous camera work and I am by no means an expert. But its fun IMO.

You can learn a lot about the wind flying kites which does translate into wind calls in long range shooting.

Btw... this war is stupid.

You are correct. A man who can "see the wind" has an advantage over his competitors and enemies.
Some said Dale Earnhardt could see the air when he raced.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Status
Not open for further replies.