• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, they are asking for money to rebuild.
Once the Russki's kick their ass it won't be theirs to rebuild....it'll be Russia's.
Saves us an assload of money we could build a wall with.

Give them tens of billions of dollars, but they can't buy weapons....lol

Give them tens of billions of dollars, but they can't buy weapons....lol
1657078060893.gif

Where is Brandon, they need more money to finance all their Swiss purchases and 10% for the big guy.

photo_2022-07-06_20-53-06.jpg

The volume of military and financial assistance to Ukraine is greatly decreasing, - Die Welt

"Promises of military and financial assistance to Ukraine have significantly decreased in recent weeks," Die Welt writes with reference to the Kiel Institute of World Economy. The volume of military assistance was initially far from those that the AFU needs, the newspaper writes.

"Financial assistance is not enough to stabilize the state budget of Ukraine," Die Welt adds.

In other news: corrupt ukrainian officers sold 2 French Caesar howitzers to the Russians for a ridiculous price of $120 000 apiece, with a list price of $7M, European press say.

'' Kiev no longer expects aviation from Western partners, but still hopes to receive air defense systems - Zelensky''
"Maybe I am very persistent, but still the safety of the sky is a priority. And no one expects this or that aircraft, but we are all counting and have confirmation, so far theoretically, but we are counting on the arrival of powerful air defense systems in Ukraine,"

The head of the Bundestag committee on energy, Klaus Ernst, called for negotiations to launch Nord Stream 2 to ensure gas supplies to Germany.
"If necessary, put the SP-2 into operation for a limited period of time, if the gas supply cannot be guaranteed otherwise," he said in an interview with the Rheinische Post.:ROFLMAO::devilish:

He also called for the revision of energy sanctions against Russia, as they do not bring the expected effect.
"These measures, on the contrary, are beneficial to Russia. They mean that although less is being sold, the revenue from these sales is generally higher," Ernst said.

Seem rather risky way to blow up an Ukrainan S300 SAM

Where is Brandon, they need more money to finance all their Swiss purchases and 10% for the big guy.

View attachment 7906622
The volume of military and financial assistance to Ukraine is greatly decreasing, - Die Welt

"Promises of military and financial assistance to Ukraine have significantly decreased in recent weeks," Die Welt writes with reference to the Kiel Institute of World Economy. The volume of military assistance was initially far from those that the AFU needs, the newspaper writes.

"Financial assistance is not enough to stabilize the state budget of Ukraine," Die Welt adds.

In other news: corrupt ukrainian officers sold 2 French Caesar howitzers to the Russians for a ridiculous price of $120 000 apiece, with a list price of $7M, European press say.

'' Kiev no longer expects aviation from Western partners, but still hopes to receive air defense systems - Zelensky''
"Maybe I am very persistent, but still the safety of the sky is a priority. And no one expects this or that aircraft, but we are all counting and have confirmation, so far theoretically, but we are counting on the arrival of powerful air defense systems in Ukraine,"

The head of the Bundestag committee on energy, Klaus Ernst, called for negotiations to launch Nord Stream 2 to ensure gas supplies to Germany.
"If necessary, put the SP-2 into operation for a limited period of time, if the gas supply cannot be guaranteed otherwise," he said in an interview with the Rheinische Post.:ROFLMAO::devilish:

He also called for the revision of energy sanctions against Russia, as they do not bring the expected effect.
"These measures, on the contrary, are beneficial to Russia. They mean that although less is being sold, the revenue from these sales is generally higher," Ernst said.

wasn't that the same guy that had a Tannerite video and a barn?

Reactions: akmike47
OK, so nobody has posted it today, I shall do so: Fuck Ukraine, fuck Russia, fuck our commie gov in DC and .....Oh put our troops on our Southern border instead of sending graft money to DC swamp dwellers via Ukraine!
Can you hear me Gov. Abbott? Grow a pair and arm the border!!
WHy not both borders? I bet some of the worst people come in through the northern border. It’s a grass strip in the woods with no patrols in some places.

WHy not both borders? I bet some of the worst people come in through the northern border. It’s a grass strip in the woods with no patrols in some places.
Very true and with the current faggot they have in power cozying up to the Chicom's I'll wager there's as much fentanyl and terrorists as there is in Texas.

What's the numbers of invasion from the north vs south by illegal aliens?

And would we still call them wetbacks?

Apparently the cartel brings in illegals across the northern border, whenever their "clientele" possess passports. It's a pretty porous border.

That's according to Ed Calderon.

Reactions: akmike47
Zelensky is looking more and more like a money grubbing stray crack whore that is somehow a relative, although no one claims her and no one is really sure how she got into the family. And the money never goes to putting shoes on the kids, it goes to crack, tattoos and her boyfriend of the month.

Can you imagine the first class training the mil could get on both borders?

Mountains, desert, northern temperate, winter.

They should fly battalions in with specific patrol and maneuver plans.

Wilderness Re supply.

Foraging off the land.

Don’t have to do law enforcement but they could be a presence and eyes on the territory.

Would be so much more valuable training than going to the armory or motor pool to clean shit.

View attachment 7906622

Fuck man if that vids real.. holy shit.

Can you imagine the first class training the mil could get on both borders?

Mountains, desert, northern temperate, winter.

They should fly battalions in with specific patrol and maneuver plans.

Wilderness Re supply.

Foraging off the land.

Don’t have to do law enforcement but they could be a presence and eyes on the territory.

Would be so much more valuable training than going to the armory or motor pool to clean shit.

We could get real time value out of the military and shut our borders / perimeter down.

Fuck everyone else.

Well since we are tripling down on dumbass, if we had opened up federal lands for drilling when this started those wells would be online by Christmas, and if we suspended environmental rules new refineries could have been online by spring, and at least the cost increase side of this nightmare would be well on the way to being over. But no we will do nether, and prices will continue to eat us alive like a cancer. The worst kind of ruler is one that has a misguided sense of what is right, because no matter how bad things get they will never see they are wrong and others pain is a worthy price.

Well since we are tripling down on dumbass, if we had opened up federal lands for drilling when this started those wells would be online by Christmas, and if we suspended environmental rules new refineries could have been online by spring, and at least the cost increase side of this nightmare would be well on the way to being over. But no we will do nether, and prices will continue to eat us alive like a cancer. The worst kind of ruler is one that has a misguided sense of what is right, because no matter how bad things get they will never see they are wrong and others pain is a worthy price.
Its intentional.

Never ending comedy of inept politicians doing inept shit , it looks like Germany might put the North Stream2 on line in the end ROFL .

Germany’s vice chancellor made a public plea to the Canadian government to release a turbine that’s caught up in sanctions against Russia and critical for gas flows to Europe.

Economy Minister Robert Habeck told Bloomberg that the turbine for the Nord Stream 1 pipeline needs to be returned before maintenance work begins on Monday. Releasing the component would remove an excuse for Russian President Vladimir Putin to keep the conduit closed.

It is my understanding that we are still exporting.

We are not out of fule, others are and we are screwing ourselves due to corporate greed and kickbacks to politicians including the biden cartel.

Never ending comedy of inept politicians doing inept shit , it looks like Germany might put the North Stream2 on line in the end ROFL .

Germany’s vice chancellor made a public plea to the Canadian government to release a turbine that’s caught up in sanctions against Russia and critical for gas flows to Europe.

Economy Minister Robert Habeck told Bloomberg that the turbine for the Nord Stream 1 pipeline needs to be returned before maintenance work begins on Monday. Releasing the component would remove an excuse for Russian President Vladimir Putin to keep the conduit closed.

People who couldn’t see this coming aren’t paying attention.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton

The liers are not getting past us.
The biden cartell crying that oil is being sold offshore.

That's a joke he is getting his cut off the top.

Over the next two days, the Russians took him out of the pit every couple of hours and interrogated him while beating him with the butts of their rifles and even cutting off his fingers.

Yep my dad was telling me about is a few weeks ago. Instead of dumping the reserve in the US to help lower cost here, they are shipping it to Europe. Our emergency supply is being dumped in Europe

The liers are not getting past us.
The biden cartell crying that oil is being sold offshore.

That's a joke he is getting his cut off the top.

Yep my dad was telling me about is a few weeks ago. Instead of dumping the reserve in the US to help lower cost here, they are shipping it to Europe. Our emergency supply is being dumped in Europe
Article says 5milion tons in a month SPR release is happening at 1 mio barrels per day. Sold to US oil companies that then place it on the market.

Article says 5milion tons in a month SPR release is happening at 1 mio barrels per day. Sold to US oil companies that then place it on the market.
I am not sure of the particulars, but yeah hydrocarbons from the US reserve is going to Europe and he was not happy about it.

It is my understanding that we are still exporting.

We are not out of fule, others are and we are screwing ourselves due to corporate greed and kickbacks to politicians including the biden cartel.
We are exporting and importing, it’s a worldwide commodity that literally is being imported or exported pending on the price at any given moment. I really don’t understand the concept of corporate greed, it’s the same greed everyone else has, and said corporation is owned by investors not done evil hag cackling every time prices increase. If it’s your land and you sell your oil as a individual for what the market will pay is that just greed? I just find it odd that if we sell something for the going price it’s being intelligent, if a corporation does it it’s greed. I am sure if you own stock in a company you would want them to sell as high as the market will give, unless you want to see your stock drop every time they give something away at half price.

Allow drilling and get rid of refinery regulations and the price of gas would plummet. Diesel is the cheapest fuel to make yet the most expensive to buy, why? The refinery space is limited and diesel comes with regulations all its own, the only logical reason why is if you control diesel you control everything that is shipped. Global warming is the biggest con in the history of mankind, the climate has been changing since creation, but I have to give it to however’s master plan it was, it literally gives the government the ability to control ever part of our lives. The Ukrainian conflict was nothing more than the g10 putting a stranglehold on the civilized worlds energy, and I don’t even want to hear the word Ukraine ever again.

We are exporting and importing, it’s a worldwide commodity that literally is being imported or exported pending on the price at any given moment. I really don’t understand the concept of corporate greed, it’s the same greed everyone else has, and said corporation is owned by investors not done evil hag cackling every time prices increase. If it’s your land and you sell your oil as a individual for what the market will pay is that just greed? I just find it odd that if we sell something for the going price it’s being intelligent, if a corporation does it it’s greed. I am sure if you own stock in a company you would want them to sell as high as the market will give, unless you want to see your stock drop every time they give something away at half price.

Allow drilling and get rid of refinery regulations and the price of gas would plummet. Diesel is the cheapest fuel to make yet the most expensive to buy, why? The refinery space is limited and diesel comes with regulations all its own, the only logical reason why is if you control diesel you control everything that is shipped. Global warming is the biggest con in the history of mankind, the climate has been changing since creation, but I have to give it to however’s master plan it was, it literally gives the government the ability to control ever part of our lives. The Ukrainian conflict was nothing more than the g10 putting a stranglehold on the civilized worlds energy, and I don’t even want to hear the word Ukraine ever again.
The master of the plan is Klaus Schwab.

We could get real time value out of the military and shut our borders / perimeter down.

Fuck everyone else.

Since the military takes their orders from the same guy who's in charge of the Border Patrol, I don't think it matters much.

Whether it's the Border Patrol handing out burritos and changing shitty diapers, or the 82nd Airborne, they're gonna do what they're told.

They could send Delta Force and seal team 6 down to the border, and they'd still have them passing out burritos and changing diapers.

There's a rumor floating around thet Brandon even pulled all the Air Marshals off of domestic flights to go change diapers and hand out burritos on the border!

Edited to add:

I guess it's not a rumor, I looked it up! 😳

A few paragraphs into the article.

"Flash forward to today, the new director has now decided to remove air marshals from high-risk flights to deploy them to the southern border to perform what the agency has described as “welfare checks, entry control, and transportation” of undocumented people who cross the border. All non-law enforcement duties that don’t utilize any of the specialized training, skills, and tactics air marshals are known for."

pull off the security, hoping for / or to allow some of his buddies to take control of some airplanes.
Maybe decrease moral in hopes of getting some of the Marshalls to retire.
pulling security will make it easier for bad folks to play shenanigans

• Sad
Brandon , Ukrainans need more pallets of Cash , mean European bureaucrats and accountants are refusing to approve the allocation of a new 1.5 billion euro loan to Ukraine through the European Investment Bank due to fears that Kiev will not be able to return the money😂

''The executive arm of the European Union is blocking a 1.5 billion-euro ($1.5 billion) loan for Ukraine as caution prevails over the country’s urgent needs, according to officials.

The impasse amounts to a Catch-22 for Ukraine. The country is pushing for help to keep its economy afloat as it counters the Russian invasion, but has seen the proposed loan blocked by the European Commission’s budget unit because of concerns over its financial reliability, said the officials who declined to be named on a confidential issue.''

photo_2022-07-07_20-53-40.jpg

I'll tell you something skippy.

Our God damn strategic oil reserves should not leave the country.

But you don't get that or the point about the lying biden cartell.

I can't wait for when the Russians finish up Ukraine and that mealy mouth asswipe in DC has to think up more lies.

It's just another kickback plan and does nothing to drop our prices at the pump.

When he cuts a better deal to shut it off he will spindocter that as well and never bat an eye.

The stupid sheeple will applaud him both directions and not know any different.

When the Republicans were in charge my price was 1/2 what it is now.

It's one shitty little war that our stupid administration has milked the shit out of and made worse for everyone.

Last edited:
Come on you pansies get some.

I'll tell you something skippy.

Our God damn strategic oil reserves should not leave the country.

But you don't get that or the point about the lying biden cartell.

I can't wait for when the Russians finish up Ukraine and that mealy mouth asswipe in DC has to think up more lies.

It's just another kickback plan and does nothing to drop our prices at the pump.

When he cuts a better deal to shut it off he will spindocter that as well and never bat an eye.

The stupid sheeple will applaud him both directions and not know any different.

When the Republicans were in charge my price was 1/2 what it is now.

It's one shitty little war that our stupid administration has milked the shit out of and made worse for everyone.
These fuckers selling reserves did nothing to get them. They invested nothing in our economy, they created zero jobs. They just leached off the tit And gave the biden crime cartell thier cut.

They used " we the people's money" and fucked us over without a cut. On top of that promoted it as good thing.

You dumbshits couldn't run a cake raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.